Don't have an account? Create one!

The Umbrella Academy - The Movie?

AuthorMessage
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
August 8th, 2009 at 06:19pm
^^
He did Harry Potter 3!

I can see the whole real life characters thing with TUA... idk if I'd go and see it because I don't really like action-y movies though...
Nia_Black
Always Born a Crime
Nia_Black
August 14th, 2009 at 11:11am
I know he did! Kind of surprised at myself that I didn't mention that. It should be great if he's directing.
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
August 16th, 2009 at 08:07am
As much as I would love to see a TUA film, if Cuaron does it, I don't know if I would bother. He raped Prisoner of Azkaban and Great Expectations (GE being one of only 2 Dickens books I can sit through without wanting to pop my eyes out with bamboo skewers) and as much as I adore Clive Owen -- I actually sat ALL THE WAY THROUGH Shoot 'Em Up, ffs! - I can't bring myself to watch Children of Men. I just can't stand his style. I don't know what it is about him. There has GOT to be someone better suited to the project.
stay away;
In a Bullet's Embrace
stay away;
August 26th, 2009 at 02:39pm
Well, according to some of Gerards more recent tweets, it looks like the film is definitley a go, on august 19th he says
Getting ready for an Umbrella Academy movie meeting...might drive into Hollywood first....
and
Great UA movie meeting. Mark Bomback is the jam. Top Chef Vegas premier tonight!!
so if Gerard is happy with it, we can only hope to be happy as well. here's hoping for a great movie! Very Happy