Don't have an account? Create one!

My Chemical Romance emo protest to be turned into film

AuthorMessage
Cherokee
Banned
Cherokee
August 2nd, 2008 at 09:19am
^^ We;re teens.. sueing aint' good, and we're fans from beyond the seas, like me! I hate that! I bet guys in the UK did a lot, but it wasnt enough. sadly.
Jenny.
Jenny.
August 2nd, 2008 at 09:23am
^ I'm in the UK. I was one of the organisers.
Amy-Faye
Jazz Hands
Amy-Faye
August 2nd, 2008 at 09:25am
Damn, well basically were screwed for getting him in trouble for it. But i just with he would pi...go away =/
Cherokee
Banned
Cherokee
August 2nd, 2008 at 09:27am
Vanya Hargreeves:
^ I'm in the UK. I was one of the organisers.

I know, but we need parent's power XD Someone to really be able to sew!
Amy-Faye
Jazz Hands
Amy-Faye
August 2nd, 2008 at 09:29am
hold on
muuumm, could you do me and some friends a big favour........
Cherokee
Banned
Cherokee
August 2nd, 2008 at 09:31am
Amy-Faye:
hold on
muuumm, could you do me and some friends a big favour........
lmfao
Amy-Faye
Jazz Hands
Amy-Faye
August 2nd, 2008 at 09:34am
...She said no =/
Cherokee
Banned
Cherokee
August 2nd, 2008 at 09:36am
Really, some adult fans mgiht help.. if they were filthy rich!
Jenny.
Jenny.
August 2nd, 2008 at 09:39am
We can ask Anni's father, but I doubt it'd do anything.
Amy-Faye
Jazz Hands
Amy-Faye
August 2nd, 2008 at 09:55am
my mums a fan, but shes already said no. Plus were the furthest thing from rich
Cherokee
Banned
Cherokee
August 2nd, 2008 at 09:56am
I know, that's why sueing won't help much, it's not 'the' solution..

We'll have to spam his inbox with responses till he drops dead xD
Jenny.
Jenny.
August 2nd, 2008 at 09:59am
^ Can I just ask, not being rude or anything, what that'll do?
Cherokee
Banned
Cherokee
August 2nd, 2008 at 10:01am
Hmmm, maybe it's the only way for us to fight.
Since we can't sue, and we're so goddamn poor.
Maybe that'll eventually show him what a dick ass he is. Which I still doubt.

at least we won't look like dumbasses who did nothing!
Jenny.
Jenny.
August 2nd, 2008 at 10:06am
We should stop spamming.
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
August 2nd, 2008 at 03:12pm
Relatively everyone in the documentary was in it with their permission. Absolutely none of the press on the day asked me for signed permission to use me, my sound-bites and my image in their media.

Everyone who turned up on the day was informed that there would be press there and they all saw the cameras. It's not a court case that would ever be won.

At the end of the day, you win some, you lose some.

Oh, and can I just say that out of experience of being spammed myself, many, many times. Spamming people only makes you look like a dumbass.
Jenny.
Jenny.
August 2nd, 2008 at 03:15pm
^ Steve at OnMeJack asked Alex and I
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
August 2nd, 2008 at 03:23pm
He asked me too but he didn't get the form from me.
The BBC didn't ask me at any of the places I went to and Channel 4 news didn't ask me or my parents for written permission.
Jenny.
Jenny.
August 2nd, 2008 at 03:40pm
Oh, yeah, he didn't ask for the form.
Amy-Faye
Jazz Hands
Amy-Faye
August 2nd, 2008 at 10:54pm
He, I wonder if that dudes read any of this?
Checks youtube mail....I gots none, but then again if he read this he wouldn't really message me back.

to be honest i don't think we'll ever get a reply to and questions or anything we ever send him, he's to arrogant to care.
Amy-Faye
Jazz Hands
Amy-Faye
August 3rd, 2008 at 10:37pm
GUYS I GOT A REPLY!!!!! (Caps lock abuse over)

Hi Amy,

how has your weekend been? Mine has been cool. I've mostly been hunting vampires, spurred on by Lost Boys : The Tribe. My advice if you are ever confronted by vampires is to run.. just run amy. Run for your life. You may want to fight them, but they hunt in packs, so you will be outnumbered and before you know it, you will be like them too.. pale... wearing black all day and all night... dark make up... listening to rock music. Im shaking just saying the words. Anyway, its nothing holy water and a sharp spike wont fix.

Thanks for your email/s. I enjoyed reading all of your posts on the documentary. Im glad it was entertaining, though you missed the point just a little. I have received lots and lots of emails from people saying that I got the whole 'black parade' thing wrong. Did I? I didnt say anything about the black parade. I was quoting what the daily mail journo said. I dont mind being attacked about things Ive said, but when I read on forums, people slagging me off for things I didnt say, then thats another kettle of fish.

Have you ever thought what that phrase means? 'Kettle of Fish'? At some point in history there must have been an incident involving sea bass and a kitchen appliance that was completely different from the specific kettle of fish the people were talking about.

Im glad you say in your message that you were unfair. Because you was. But its okay, because its your opinion and you are entitled to it. People should not be hassled because they think different from you. There are many colours in the world, not just black.

The thread on imnotokay seemed positive towards it, until those people were convinced not to like it by people with a higher post count. I know how forums work. Your opinion is only your own until someone with a higher post count says it is. But again, thats okay.

Whats not okay is you guys threatening to sue me. Not because I am particularly bothered about the threat, but because its completely ridiculous. Seriously now. When I was little I wanted to sue Father Xmas because I didnt get a bike. Now Im older, I know the best way to get him back was to convince everyone he doesnt exist. That'll teach him.

So Ill answer your question that 'everyone' wants an answer to: Why did I get those Daily Mails?
Just to see what would happen really. I didnt expect the mayhem it produced. I didnt tell people to rip it up or burn it. I was just offering it. They are all their own people. I am not some kind of puppet master that has the ability to make people do things they dont want to do.

People were following me around wanting to be filmed. You can see that everyone I spoke to volunteered to speak to me. They knew I had a camera. If they didnt want to be filmed why did they come over to me?

I did ask Anni's permission to film her and have the emails and texts to prove it. Like Ive said lots of times before... she was a very nice, articulate girl and I was impressed with how she handled herself. I never once said she was the only organiser. Do you think Bob Geldof was the only person that organised Live Aid? Of course not, but they couldnt film, every person involved with the organising as they would just be repeating themselves. Its the same here.

I was also not bragging to Anonymous. I was a little bit sheepish that I made it happen as I didnt want to get any ofyou guys in trouble. Thats why I didnt include any footage from the actual fire scene in the finished film.

I dont mind answering your questions Amy as you are relatively polite, but can you please spread the word that Im not that keen on the death threat emails.

If anything, I hope the film enlightened a few people to what happened that day, and the overall cause you guys are striving for. If you and others want to talk about it more, then join Audiojunkies.net and speak about it on the forums.

A wise man once said "My name's Jed Shepherd" and I think thats all Im going to say on the matter.

Night night Amy, watch out for those vampires and say hello to Anni from me.

Jed
Audiojunkies Editor

=] I feel proud of myself