Don't have an account? Create one!

Day of The Dead Masks

AuthorMessage
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
July 12th, 2008 at 09:05pm
^ ahahha. Effortwise, Mikey's is lacking a bit, but the saying goes "Less is More".

I'd be pretty pissed if I bought one of those with the dvd without getting to choose, then to find out they're selling them on the webstore later. It's a very obvious money making tactic...it's not very nice.
Fireplug.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fireplug.
July 13th, 2008 at 04:04pm
I'm sorry for all you guys. Really. That sucks so bad.
I'm kind of glad though because now I might can get a mask.
I couldn't afford to get the special edition one. :[

Warner needs to stop being a douchebag liek now.

Also... I wonder if the masks come in their own box. Maybe a smaller box? Maybe the same box? Do they get a certificate as well?
Hmmm.
neville longbottom.
Banned
neville longbottom.
July 13th, 2008 at 04:28pm
^ If they came in the same box and you got a certificate, I would be srsly pissed. Thats all I have now that's limited.
The Fab Four
Always Born a Crime
The Fab Four
July 13th, 2008 at 04:46pm
hakuna matata.:
^ If they came in the same box and you got a certificate, I would be srsly pissed. Thats all I have now that's limited.
Fuck if that happened Warner would be receiving a severely worded letter Disgust
vengeance university
Shotgun Sinner
vengeance university
July 13th, 2008 at 06:02pm
I don't really have a problem with them selling the masks seperately.
I would be a bit mad if they came with a death certificate, though. They probably will I bet. -_-
neville longbottom.
Banned
neville longbottom.
July 14th, 2008 at 04:22am
But the certificates had a number on them out of 10000, so I'd doubt they'd make more. If that makes sense.
Strfckrs Inc.
Salute You in Your Grave
Strfckrs Inc.
July 14th, 2008 at 08:24am
nah, it'd just be the masks
they'd seriously be pushing it if they bothered with a certificate or box
they'll probably just be the masks...i just wonder how much they'll try to make us pay for them...
*strokes chin*
yeah
Thinking Happy Thoughts
yeah
July 14th, 2008 at 07:34pm
if the masks come with the box and the certificate i whould be pissed
then instead of getting just some mask you get to pic a mask(though im happy with mine)
but im still pissed of, the masks are not as special as before
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
July 15th, 2008 at 04:48am
I'm kind of happy that they're coming to the store.
I'm happy with who's I got (Ray's) but I would have been happy with any of them.
And I plan on collecting them...even though they're not limited. D:
I still want each of the band members'.

But it sucks that now, you can't say "Oh yeah I got Ray's mask" because someone else will say "oh yeah? well I ordered Gerard's off the internet..." or whatever. >.<
Little Miss Mental
Bleeding on the Floor
Little Miss Mental
July 15th, 2008 at 10:58am
well...that's news for you. I thought it was for the BPID only too? Well...interesting to get all 5 of them, bet Mikey's mask kicks ass...Gee's too. Yeah...cool and interesting.
deafening_silence
Thinking Happy Thoughts
deafening_silence
July 17th, 2008 at 12:25pm
Are the masks still coming to the store? The ad on the main page is gone and i didn't see it on their myspace page last night.
mybeautifulromance95
Killjoy
mybeautifulromance95
July 17th, 2008 at 03:08pm
i was estatic when i got frank's mask- its aweosme!! but seriously, they better not just put the certificate and everything else with it or i'll be REALLY pissed off. i live in the UK and i ordered mine off the american site. it took 11 days after the release date (and the expected date) to arrive and then we had to pay an additional charge and it doesnt work on my PS2 or dvd player because they're bought in the UK and some crap about regional restrictions. Okay i can watch it on the computer and it IS immense but thats so unfair. its hardly limited if i waited all that time for only an extra pinewood box (which i do love) and it wont even work on my dvd.

and no im not sending it back because i wanna keep franks mask and it works on my computer+ im not waiting an additional 30 days or so and paying more additional charges when i might as well but it off Amazon UK for the same price as shipping and handling from the USA

sorry rant over ^_^ (damn thats long... O_o)
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
July 18th, 2008 at 07:22am
Whilst it makes me happy that it's easier to collect them all, this is definitely, definitely something that they should have told us about beforehand.
I'm not personally annoyed because I would have bought the special ed. anyway and it makes my Gerard mask all the more sentimental because I got that one by chance, however, I know people who bought six or seven TBPID!'s because they wanted all five masks so badly. Doubt they would have done that if they'd known about this.

While Warners might be great for the band, they're pretty shit for the fans, in my opinion.
Strfckrs Inc.
Salute You in Your Grave
Strfckrs Inc.
July 18th, 2008 at 07:44am
too true
they kinda screwed us over with this one
telling us before hand would've saved us a lot of trouble, but no doubt lost them quite a fair amount of money
MoonWitch
Fabulous Killjoy
MoonWitch
July 18th, 2008 at 11:07am
deafening_silence:
Are the masks still coming to the store? The ad on the main page is gone and i didn't see it on their myspace page last night.

My sister sent them an email against my wishes complaining and asking if they are indeed going to be selling the masks. They replied and said that they would be available in the webstore but they had no specific date as to when.
deafening_silence
Thinking Happy Thoughts
deafening_silence
July 18th, 2008 at 12:10pm
MoonWitch:
My sister sent them an email against my wishes complaining and asking if they are indeed going to be selling the masks. They replied and said that they would be available in the webstore but they had no specific date as to when.

thanks for the info. Smile
Fireplug.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fireplug.
July 18th, 2008 at 12:24pm
Holy shit, people bought six and seven 'limited editions'?
o.o
Eh. Well.
Warner really should have told us... but it does work out very well for those who couldn't even afford to buy ONE limited edition. [like me]
So. :\
look alive sunshine.
Shotgun Sinner
look alive sunshine.
July 18th, 2008 at 05:05pm
facepalm.:
robert mccracken:
O_o
I thought the point was that they came with TBPID only?

Sad same
They don't feel as special now...

indeed. Sad
blink:
I didn't have enough money for the limeted edition TBPID! but this is ridiculous. Why buy it for a wooden box? Deffs a money stunt from Reprise.

well...at least the box smells pretty good!! and you get free woodshavings to scatter throughout your house. Mr. Green
G Way
Jazz Hands
G Way
July 20th, 2008 at 03:12pm
Anybody know when these are coming out? I keep checking their website, cuz I'm really excited to buy one!
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
July 21st, 2008 at 01:41am

I'm really quite disappointed now.

Limited edition?

Not anymore.