Don't have an account? Create one!

They might be a poser

AuthorMessage
Girl_Anachronism
Joining The Black Parade
Girl_Anachronism
August 26th, 2008 at 08:08pm
If you've ever said what 'Person 1' is saying in this conversation:
Person 1: Man, that Chemical Romance concert we went last night was great!
Person 2: What?
Person 1: Yeah, when we saw Chemical Romance last night, it was awesome.
Person 2: Uh...We saw Mindless Self Indulgence last night, not My Chemical Romance.
Person 1: No, we saw Chemical Romance. I suggest you actually learn who we go and see at concerts, buy their debut album, and then come talk to me, okay??
Person 2: What's the debut album called?
Person 1: Welcome to a Black Carnival.
Person 2: Smiley Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Disgust

Ya, you are most certainly a poser, no doubt about it. (*sighs* my friend is not only a poser, but also ignorant)
Helena of Sorrows
Fabulous Killjoy
Helena of Sorrows
September 6th, 2008 at 12:04pm
you're a poser when you made a stupid petition saying that Frank and Jamia shouldnt be together as well as to all the MCR couples.
G Way
Jazz Hands
G Way
September 6th, 2008 at 01:39pm
Helena of Sorrows:
you're a poser when you made a stupid petition saying that Frank and Jamia shouldnt be together as well as to all the MCR couples.
WOW!!!!! That's evil!!! I have the HUGEST crush on Frankie, and I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy that they are together!!! I can't believe someone would do that!!! People are idiots!!! Those people are EVIL TEENIE POSERS!!!!

^Sorry... I got a little angry!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
September 15th, 2008 at 03:17pm
they are a poser if they stop liking MCR because 'chavs like them' ¬.¬
Rexperience
Bleeding on the Floor
Rexperience
September 15th, 2008 at 04:51pm
If you "only care about Gerard"
WayDown
Bleeding on the Floor
WayDown
September 15th, 2008 at 05:28pm
Helena of Sorrows:

I agree with you 1,000,000%!!!!
valiumobsequy
Awake and Unafraid
valiumobsequy
September 15th, 2008 at 07:19pm
xXxLaNd.hErMiExXx:
Helena of Sorrows:

I agree with you 1,000,000%!!!!

SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Patrick Martin Stump
Motor Baby
Patrick Martin Stump
September 16th, 2008 at 06:13am
You're a poser when you growl at anyone who mentions anything about Frank being hot and think your going to marry him sometime in the future.

You're a poser when you hear Teenagers on the radio and scream with joy and claim to love the band, then a few days later see Helena on TV and rant about that 'eww emo goffick band with the scary singer!'
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
September 16th, 2008 at 09:42am
you know you're a poser when you say you're a fan,
and suddenly ask someone else what the lyrics are to the verse of Welcome to the Black Parade.

*total experience*.
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
September 16th, 2008 at 09:48am
operatic skeleton.:
you know you're a poser when you say you're a fan,
and suddenly ask someone else what the lyrics are to the verse of Welcome to the Black Parade.

*total experience*.

yea totally! (NOT!)
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
December 21st, 2008 at 07:47am

they might be a poser if..
- they make those weird, pointless stories on youtube about "frerard fights", "love triangles", etc. (i think some of you will know what i mean)
- they post on mcr related vids/sites calling themselves "mrs. way/iero/etc." and telling everyone how much they hate lindsay/jamia/alicia/etc. and that they/re married to gerard/frank/mikey/etc.
- they only like mcr for one member.
- they dont understand jokes about frank's secret identity, starbuck, unicorns, cupcakes, bob's solo project, +++
- they don't like ray (i hate when people don't appreciate him as much as they should Disgust)
- they don't care about mikey because he's the "less popular/famous brother" (this really annoys me - he's just as important as gerard)
- they mess up the band members names! (No)
___
i had this conversation with my brother.
Me: "*somehow got to be talking about mcr with him* .... you don't even know bob's last name!
Him: Err..... isn't it like, Eeyore-eo, or something...
Me: No! It's Bryar! You're thinking of Frank, and you didn't even get his right! It's IERO!
___

itsadeathwish.
Killjoy
itsadeathwish.
December 21st, 2008 at 01:37pm
they might be a poser if they say their a fan but when you're listening to an mcr song, they say "what song is that?"
they dont know their last names
they only like the songs that were really really popular (helena, welcome to the black parada, teenagers)
MiDesfileNegro
Thinking Happy Thoughts
MiDesfileNegro
December 21st, 2008 at 05:13pm
Am I the only person who found some of the comments in this thread exactly the sort of elitism MCR hate?

Only some.
Before The Dawn
Fabulous Killjoy
Before The Dawn
January 1st, 2009 at 02:29am
If you hear one of MCR's singles and have never heard any of thier other songs other than the singles, then you might be a poser
TheUnspokenTruth
Killjoy
TheUnspokenTruth
January 1st, 2009 at 04:31pm
You might be a poser when you think gerard with blonde hair is a different person to gerard with black hair. [I know someone who thought that. *sigh*.]

And you also might be a poser when you think the black parade was their first album. [ i also know someone who thought that. *ultra sigh*]

Oh. And you might be a poser when you tought Bob turned 36 yesterday. My friend said that to me. Rolling Eyes I laughed at her. Smile
yousawnothing
Jazz Hands
yousawnothing
January 2nd, 2009 at 10:25am
MiDesfileNegro:
Am I the only person who found some of the comments in this thread exactly the sort of elitism MCR hate?

Only some.

I did too. It doesn't matter if they pronounce Iero wrong or don't know all the songs, at least they're trying to learn about the band. We were all like that once.

I'd say being a poser was someone pretending they knew everything about the band but getting something really basic wrong, like which was their debut album, or which album I'm Not Okay was on.
Vampires!
Fabulous Killjoy
Vampires!
January 2nd, 2009 at 09:21pm
They might be a poser if they say they want to rape Frank Lero. (Yes, Lero)
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
January 7th, 2009 at 06:05pm
MiDesfileNegro:

Only some.
Most of them, tbqh. It's really annoying.

Who says you can't be a fan if:

1. You don't understand inside jokes. Most of the time their stupid and created by fans anyways, so what does it matter?
2. Teenies. stfu, you were all a teenie of some artist at one point or another, grow up. Most of the time, as you say, they're 10 or whatever. Don't tell me you NEVER had a crush and wanted to be "Mrs. So and So" at one point in your life.
3. So some people only like the singles, they can still be fans. A fan doesn't mean having to know every single one of their songs.
4. lol if you only have listened to their singles and nothing else, you're a poseur? Really?
5. People don't listen to them religiously and get something wrong, so you make it into a big deal?
6. You don't have to know how to pronounce band member's names.
7. There are plenty of ginormous fans who dress in black with scene hair. You're saying the way someone looks prohibits them from being a fan?
8. OMG THEY'VE NEVER LISTENED TO BULLETS, END OF THE WORRRLDDDD.

Do any of you know what a true poseur is? Really? Seriously, some of these posts are elitist, snobby, and rude. Who gave you the right to say who's a fan and who's not.
Where's Your Heart
Really Not Okay
Where's Your Heart
January 8th, 2009 at 07:40pm
You're a poser if I come up to you with my iPod on and show you that an MCR song is playing that ISN'T Welcome To The Black Parade, and you don't care. Then I put it on and you scream and try to tackle me for iPod rights.
Lauren's a fucker, she really is. :grr:
Strfckrs Inc.
Salute You in Your Grave
Strfckrs Inc.
January 9th, 2009 at 10:30am
they might be a poser if they claim gerard & frank were together
then broke up
then gerard went anorexic because of it
there was more to it but i can't remember

...true story
i laughed so hard when my friend told me a girl at her school made that up