Don't have an account? Create one!

Best/Funniest MCR Concert Moments

AuthorMessage
keep on living.
Shotgun Sinner
keep on living.
July 31st, 2008 at 07:11pm
When I saw them in Portland (April 8th 2008 ), there were all sorts of funny moments =D

As Gerard was introducing Dead!, right before the song started, he said, "Are you all ready to die?! Huh?! Ba-zu?!" I still can't quite figure out what the last part he said was o.0

"There's a strong stench of marijuana in this venue. ...Mikey Way is high as fuck right now."

Later Gerard got talking about the Red Bull Smoothie he was drinking and told us that we needed to "Get a blender. And some fruit. Make it happen for yourself." :p

Also, Bob was rockin' out so hard during one of the songs that he broke his bass drum pedal! Gerard debated throwing it into the mosh, but then realized it "would be a fuckin' braaaawl!" Then he was talking to Bob about whether or not the pedal was fix-able, and the resulting conversation went like this:

Gerard: "Bob says we can fix it."
*crowd cheers*
Gerard: "That means you don't get it."
*crowd boos*

lol
Good times, good times Cool

I claim this page and call it ...
Red Bull Smoothies!!
nimrod3094
Killjoy
nimrod3094
July 31st, 2008 at 09:59pm
TRL, when Frank stood on Bob's bass drum during I'm Not Okay, fell, and knocked everything except his snare and floor tom over and Bob had to finish the song. And it was the first time they played on live TV.
Amy-Faye
Jazz Hands
Amy-Faye
July 31st, 2008 at 10:03pm
MIKEY FOOKIN' WAY:
Actually, to add to my concert expirience gerard said this too. (Mainly the first bit, haha)

The main thing that made it funny was that my mum was right next to me.
As soon as he said it I was like "oh crap", I looked to my mum who was like Cheese

Then she suddenly started laughing.

Phew.

S'okay though she loved the concert. (So much so that she brags about being there to this day)

This is why, i'm going to avoid ever taking my mum to and MCR concert at all costs

And to the other thing. Redbull Smothies....That dosnt sound to nice.....Rebull is nice, just not with fruit.
keep on living.
Shotgun Sinner
keep on living.
August 1st, 2008 at 04:31am
Amy-Faye:
And to the other thing. Redbull Smothies....That dosnt sound to nice.....Rebull is nice, just not with fruit.

His Red Bull Smoothie didn't include fruit.
He was just encouraging us to make smoothies in general.

I think ... *shifty eyes*
lol jk jk
Mindfuck
Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
August 1st, 2008 at 06:43am
I remember Gerard said all this shit about beards at the last MCR concert I went to (December last year). He kept on saying that MCR can't grow beards and that Circa Survive were much better at it. And, jokingly, that their next album was going to be dedicated to beards.
rotfl, sure.
ghosted.
Jazz Hands
ghosted.
August 1st, 2008 at 10:23am
Mindfuck:
I remember Gerard said all this shit about beards at the last MCR concert I went to (December last year). He kept on saying that MCR can't grow beards and that Circa Survive were much better at it. And, jokingly, that their next album was going to be dedicated to beards.
rotfl, sure.

Really?
Can't they even do one tiny, little song about a mustache?

*Ahem*

I mean yeah...That would be stupid File
t'lema
Salute You in Your Grave
t'lema
August 1st, 2008 at 02:56pm
MIKEY FOOKIN' WAY:
Mindfuck:
rotfl, sure.

Really?
Can't they even do one tiny, little song about a mustache?

*Ahem*

I mean yeah...That would be stupid File

lmfao
high-five-ulation
Killjoy
high-five-ulation
August 1st, 2008 at 03:33pm
tehehe in msg we did the waveee XD
ghosted.
Jazz Hands
ghosted.
August 2nd, 2008 at 06:00pm
high-five-ulation:
tehehe in msg we did the waveee XD

Oooh snap!
But we did it in London too Smile
earth2themorgue
Bleeding on the Floor
earth2themorgue
August 3rd, 2008 at 03:08am
one of the boys.:
when i saw mcr for the first time november 24 2006, it was a small intimate show.
there was a huge black curtain over the stage, and they were trying to have a dramatic entrace/start to the show, and the curtain started to part and as gerard came out, he tripped over it. lmfao
it was hilarious. he even laughed!

bahahaha. thats hilarious. lmfao
ghosted.
Jazz Hands
ghosted.
August 3rd, 2008 at 02:29pm
one of the boys.:
when i saw mcr for the first time november 24 2006, it was a small intimate show.
there was a huge black curtain over the stage, and they were trying to have a dramatic entrace/start to the show, and the curtain started to part and as gerard came out, he tripped over it. lmfao

I wish i'd been there!
I would have cracked up Laughing
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
August 3rd, 2008 at 05:51pm
November 13 2007. Mikey speaking about his idea for a TV show and the whole crowd drowing him out because they were screaming hysterically for him. I think the crowd was louder then, then any time Gee had spoke the while night. Mr. Green I was like "Mikey spoke!! Mikey spokkeeenn!!"
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
August 4th, 2008 at 04:29am
one of the boys.:

oh yeahh, this has to be my fave so far. This, and maybe the one where Gee talks about being a fat kid hurting his self-esteem and Mikey cracking up at the side...hahaha

fking hell i wish I had thought of this thread, its good.
look alive sunshine.
Shotgun Sinner
look alive sunshine.
August 4th, 2008 at 03:07pm
in detroit february 28 2OO7 some girl threw a sock at gerard and he goes "i don't need this sock, you can have that back" then it was silent for a second...he started up again with "so anyway, this song is about a disease..."
then there was projekt revolution where everyone was like "OMG! frank and gerard got in a fight on stage", his guitar strap just got stuck on gee's jacket button...then during prison i thought the people in front of us were gonna hit us in the face w/ their shirts. they were crazy 8|