winchester.
May 20th, 2009 at 09:15pm
nikki sixx.

he's so amazing.
werard gay.
Crash Queen
werard gay.
May 21st, 2009 at 12:19am
my amazing Dad and the awesome Gerard Way.
nuff said.
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
May 29th, 2009 at 02:21am
Aaron Gillespie.
He's such a talented musician. I love his style of drumming, and the energy and passion behind it.
He makes me want to be a better drummer. He's pretty much the reason why I continue to play.

All of My Chemical Romance - especially Gerard Way.
Their whole message and what they're about really inspires me.
Their dedication to music and the fans inspires me too.
They're dirty and crazy onstage, but also complete sweethearts offstage.
I love their music and lyrics, and how hard they've worked to get to where they are today.
I could probably go on for a while, but they're basically incredible in my eyes.
fault lines.
Awake and Unafraid
fault lines.
May 29th, 2009 at 04:30am
thomas dutton - even when his whole band walked out on him, he still made an AMAZING record with the help of heaps of other people.

mikey way - for being just so damn amazing!
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
May 29th, 2009 at 09:41am

My Chemical Romance, especially Gerard. (Basically...all of what Adri said two posts up.)
It's not just about them as a band anymore.
They're the fucking best five guys ever. I love them so much it's beyond understanding even for myself.
Every single day I love them a million times more than I did the day before. That's the only way I can put it, really.
They're everything to me and I love having them in my life. Their music inspires me and how hard
they've worked on everything throughout their whole time as a band leaves me speechless.
I honestly don't know how they do it. Still to this day they remain gracious and understanding to the fans,
even through some "crazy fan" moments I've witnessed.
& just the fact they do what they're doing..simply because they love it and they want to make a difference.
It's rarely like that anymore with bands, I feel.
kid from yesterday.
Bleeding on the Floor
kid from yesterday.
May 30th, 2009 at 01:56am
heartquake.:

Everything you said. I couldn't've said it better myself. I'm the person I am today because of these guys and their music and their message. It's gone beyond just a 'rock band' for me.
it's all happening
Salute You in Your Grave
it's all happening
May 30th, 2009 at 03:02am
at the present moment;
frank iero.
his energy onstage is just incredible, and he's said before that in concerts, they completely transform. i like to think that when i see them live, i transform as well. there's no band that can get me as crazy as they do, and his onstage presence is a huge part of that. i just cannot get over how much of himself he puts into each performance, and he really inspires me to dedicate myself to something the way he does.

gerard way.
"it's okay to be messed up, cause there's five dudes that are just as messed up as you are. and we've overcome that in order to do what we do."
i can almost say i live by this quote-- gerard has taught me to forgive myself. that's the one thing i can never un-learn, and it'll stay with me for the rest of my life.
calculated sacrifice
Shotgun Sinner
calculated sacrifice
May 30th, 2009 at 08:22am
Jared Leto.
Not only is he an amazing actor.
He's got some beautiful lyrics in his demented head.
He's a stranger to some and a vision to none.
kinney.
Bulletproof Heart
kinney.
May 30th, 2009 at 08:30am
my nan;
i don't know what i'd do without this woman.
even though i'm seventeen now, and well able to look after myself,
she goes out of her way to make sure i'm alright when my parents aren't around.
she always knows what to do when i'm sick, when i panic, when i'm sad.
she always knows what to say when this school pressure gets too much for me.
she fixes my teddy when he gets broken, haha.
she alters my clothes if they don't fit properly, and she does a better job than anyone else could,
she makes awesome apple tarts, haha.
i really don't think i tell her how much i appreciate her as much as i should,
but i think she's the best nan ever.
crashes.
Awake and Unafraid
crashes.
May 30th, 2009 at 07:12pm
Diza;;
I've known her two years. And I wouldn't trade them for anything.
She's a senior and will be leaving me in about a week.
I can't tell you how upset I am, yet excited for her.
She's going to Yale!! She deserves all the fabulous things life is giving her.
She's such a great person, imbraces her heritage and does so well in school.
She's not really a hero, moreso a role model, but doesn't much matter.] the difference.
She makes me feel important. Even if she doesn't really consider me a friend, and I know we're not that close, she means so much to me. She is my friend. She's my role model. And when I give her that graduation card, I'm going to inform her of all this.
I really hope we keep in touch while she's away at school.
MJW
Joining The Black Parade
MJW
June 2nd, 2009 at 06:54am
Frank Iero and Mikey Way are my heroes.
I really look up to them (:
Happy in the rain
Salute You in Your Grave
Happy in the rain
June 2nd, 2009 at 11:10am
Becky
She's my rock
Amy Farrah Fowler
In The Murder Scene
Amy Farrah Fowler
November 21st, 2010 at 07:17pm
My aunt
look alive sunshine.
Shotgun Sinner
look alive sunshine.
November 22nd, 2010 at 01:11am
my chemical romance.
have pretty much been the role models for me as i have grown up from the awkward, misfit of a 12 year old who was just trying to find her way. there are so many things i could say, and so many things i cannot manage to even explain in words. they've always "been there" so to speak, when i've needed them most.
this band is a part of who i am and i don't think i'll ever be able to exclude them from my life if i tried.

my high school english teacher. he is everything i aspire to be.
i had him all 4 years for multiple classes and we bonded instantly and continued to through the years- over music especially, writing, and the like.
he is lthe father figure i've always imagined in my head of having... in every sense of the word, who just takes me as i am and has inspired me in so many ways.
my mom had told me at parent teacher conferences that if he had a daughter, he'd want her to be exactly like me.
or that he'd just adopt me in general.
that really did mean a lot.
i've never thought of myself as something out of the ordinary.

you know how sometimes they say people walk into your life out of nowhere at just the right time and completely turn your life around?
this kid has more than likely, literally saved me.
he is the best thing that has ever come into my little world and i love him more than absolutely anything. we have been there for each other through the absolute worst of times and the best, and we're still hanging in there.
he's the only human being i feel 100% at peace with and feel comfortable talking about anything with.
words fail me with him. and even if i had them, it couldn't justify anything anyway. he's a part of me and i don't know how i'd carry on if i ever lost him...no, not to be melodramatic or cheesy.
his whole family is the most loving, caring, generous, and accepting group of people you could possibly meet. they don't have a lot, but that doesn't seem to phase them.
i'd take a bullet for any of them at any time.

Mod Edit - removal of personal details at the request of poster
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
November 22nd, 2010 at 11:19am
My angel mother who been supportive of me no matter how much trouble I've been through and had made countless sacrifices just for taking care of me.

My older brother whose been helpful and had been there for me when I needed him the most, even when it caused discomfort for him.

Monica, my oldest, dearest friend whose been with me since we were little. We've been through everything together thick and thin. I can't thank her enough for looking out for me.

I love you all very much. I cannot imagine life without you guys. You're the kinda people worth living for! <3
it's all happening
Salute You in Your Grave
it's all happening
November 22nd, 2010 at 07:21pm
(i submitted this one to mcr-secrets.)

frank iero. quite possibly the most influential person in my life.
i'm writing my college acceptance essay on him.
it's all happening
Salute You in Your Grave
it's all happening
November 23rd, 2010 at 07:21am
poetic tragedy.
Awake and Unafraid
poetic tragedy.
November 23rd, 2010 at 10:59am
my parents
for always being there for me. always.

my chemical romance;
basically the same reason that everyone else have
written about them. i just...can't really describe it myself.
they never saved my life. but through listening to their
music i saw life in a different way. in a more positive way.
faustus_xx
Killjoy
faustus_xx
November 23rd, 2010 at 03:52pm
my parents Smile definatly also clara brett martin, canadas first female lawyer.
Sergey Lazarev.
Always Born a Crime
Sergey Lazarev.
November 24th, 2010 at 03:30pm
My Chemical Romance; Gerard Way and Frank Iero the most. I just...love them with all of my heart 'cause they actually saved my life. I'm not just saying this, I was about to kill myself and then I heard Welcome To The Black Parade and I understood what life is. I love them so much. <3 They're probably the only band that I idolize.