Don't have an account? Create one!

Your Hero.

AuthorMessage
Amy Farrah Fowler
In The Murder Scene
Amy Farrah Fowler
December 14th, 2010 at 11:04am
Ryan/My boyfriend.
It seems typical, but he has really helped me through a lot.
Cheap Champagne
Motor Baby
Cheap Champagne
December 14th, 2010 at 11:34am
My grandma
She has always been there for me and she encourages me to be whoever I want to be. Even though she seems to think so, I am never ashamed to go shopping with her or holding her hand in public
Harlequinn
Salute You in Your Grave
Harlequinn
December 15th, 2010 at 04:42pm
Audrey Hepburn

Recently found out she worked for the resistance against the Nazis during WWII. She would sneak notes in her ballet shoes and once charmed her way out of getting captured. Very brave woman!

That's like something out of Inglourious Basterds
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
December 16th, 2010 at 06:15pm
Emilie Autumn

I don't know too terribly much about her,
but I know enough for her to inspire me greatly.
Dana.
Banned
Dana.
January 3rd, 2011 at 12:17pm
My Chemical Romance are my heroes. I went through a lot of shit in '06 and waiting for The Black Parade to come out got me through it and I'm forever grateful to them for that.
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
January 17th, 2011 at 03:23pm
Lindsey Way and Joan Jett <3 It's nearly impossible for me to put it in words.
Draco Malfoy.
Motor Baby
Draco Malfoy.
February 16th, 2011 at 07:56am
J.k. Rowling and Frank Iero.
I'm not going to claim I went through anything remotely deep, and they pulled me through. But they have had a major impact on my life, and I love them both dearly.
My Chemical Romance as a whole as well, obviously.
They made me who I am today. <3
Zombleh
Killjoy
Zombleh
February 16th, 2011 at 04:49pm
My boyfriend. He's really helped me through a lot...
My chem. For their inspiring lyrics and the way they make me feel, as odd as that sounds~
and last bur most certainly not least
Billie Joe Armstrong, he inspired me to learn guitar n stuff :3
<3333 ~
Day Of The Dead
Salute You in Your Grave
Day Of The Dead
February 18th, 2011 at 02:10pm
I have a few heroes, but thinking back through the past 4 years, these people mean the absolute world to me:

My Chemical Romance:
I am who I am today because of them. I listened to them loads when I was going through a really tough time in my life, and it made me feel better. Knowing they had gone through what they had and looking at how far they came from it all made me feel like I could do anything. They inspired me so damn much and I'll never forget why. They inspired me to be who I wanted to be. One day I will meet these guys and say thanks in person...
I can tell you I'll be the happiest person alive <3

Madina Lake:
The other band I listened to loads during this tough point in my life. I loved how their lyrics conveyed a story about the mysteries of a little town, but also reflected what the four guys had gone through in real life. Again this was inspirational to me. I love those guys so much and they are the nicest people I've ever met. Nathan and Matthew especially have really gone through the shit and I find them absolutely incredible. The world needs more people like them for sure.

There's something so...amazing about meeting the people you look up to the most. No words to describe, I hope everyone gets to feel that =]

<3
MCR!
Motor Baby
MCR!
February 19th, 2011 at 03:21pm
My Chemical Romance.
They never stop inspiring me. Even if I knew every word that excists, I still wouldn't be able to explain it. All I can say is that; they are my heroes. And they mean incredibly much to me.
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
February 20th, 2011 at 06:00am
My Chemical Romance as a whole, but most of all Gerard Way.
Billie Joe.
Crash Queen
Billie Joe.
February 20th, 2011 at 06:46am
My Chemical Romance, Green Day & Kent
Xo_Im Disenchanted_
Killjoy
Xo_Im Disenchanted_
March 6th, 2011 at 05:28pm
My Grandfather <3
My Son<3
My Chemical Romance<3
Good Charlotte
vengeance university
Shotgun Sinner
vengeance university
March 7th, 2011 at 02:03am
lady gaga.
she's weird, she's ridiculous, she is outrageous, and i absolutely adore her. i am so happy i stopped completely detesting her and became a little monster. she was bullied in school; i was bullied through most of grade school and high school. she reminds me that everyone deserves to be treated equally.

frank iero.
he's my original hero. he's the quirky ball of energy in the band that reminds me so much of myself. i met him in 2008 and i was a hot nervous mess but meeting him and saying thank you was a highlight of my life. he has taught me to not put up with anyone's shit and that it's okay to be myself and not change for anyone.

the rev.
jimmy inspires me to keep an interest in drumming. like frank, his personality reminds me to be myself, even if people think i'm crazy or weird. it's okay to be who i am. he was truly a beautiful person and i still miss him more every day.
RiotRaze
Killjoy
RiotRaze
March 7th, 2011 at 06:23am
My awesome best friend. We live on opposite sides of the world, but the world can't keep us apart.

Gee and Lynz, who always help me remember something I always forget.
brother nero;
Always Born a Crime
brother nero;
March 24th, 2011 at 09:08am
mine is Billie Joe Armstrong because he writes inspiring lyrics,has never sold out,is in a great band,plays guitar,is different to most people and is awesome Smile
Also Gerard Way,Frank Iero,Shannon Moore,Mike Dirnt,and Tre Cool Smile
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
April 20th, 2011 at 03:25pm
helena bonham carter & tim burton ;

i don't even know how to put it into words. so, this probably won't make any sense. but, i get so excited when people know who helena is. i could sit around all day long and talk about her movies. i'm normally a very shy person, but i've been known to go on and on about her and tim burton, haha. it's just amazing; watching her acting on the big screen. i've watched countless interviews with her, and she just seems like such a wonderful person. her and tim both inspire me so much. they both believe in being your own person. tim shows that belief through his movies and artwork, and helena shows that belief by the way that she dresses. helena dresses however she wants, and isn't bothered when magazines / people criticize her for how she looks. her and tim both have shaped the way that i am today. i just try to follow that mentality and be my own person, not try to be like everyone else. it's a very liberating feeling, and it's nice to like things because i like them, not because i want to like them in order to fit in with everyone else.
the_black_parader
Thinking Happy Thoughts
the_black_parader
April 21st, 2011 at 08:54pm
so, definitely the rev (as well as the rest of a7x). a little piece of heaven still gives me chills. and the making of an avenged sevenfold vid is a great american classic Very Happy

and mcr, of course. i absolutely revel in their sound (especially gerards voice) whenever my ipods shuffle feature plays them.
daniel radcliffe.
In a Bullet's Embrace
daniel radcliffe.
May 5th, 2011 at 05:35pm
Nikki Sixx.
Billie Joe.
Crash Queen
Billie Joe.
May 29th, 2011 at 02:00pm
J.K. Rowling