Your Hero.

AuthorMessage
Emerald Muerte
Bleeding on the Floor
Emerald Muerte
August 30th, 2008 at 05:44am
Them, her, her and him.
Because they understand.

Also Lindsey Ballato is an amazing role-model to me. All that she stands for gives me a lot of faith in women being able to conquer so many things not only within the music industry.
Davey Havok's lyrics have really emboldened my view on life. He's inspirational in many ways to me, he has a lot of charisma as well. From what I have found his ways have influenced a lot of things that have changed my lifestyle. As well as Gerard Way who, on here, goes without explaining. He is amazing and I am so glad he gathered the incentive to start up My Chem because a lot of what they have to say are what I have to live for.
They are all my heros.
Strfckrs Inc.
Salute You in Your Grave
Strfckrs Inc.
August 30th, 2008 at 06:45am
Bayside
Just...that band...amaze me
Their songs mean so much, the lyrics are beautiful & they just sound so good

Of course, MCR as well & a few others
wild like children.
In The Murder Scene
wild like children.
August 30th, 2008 at 10:21am
frank iero. henry rollins. and ben gibbard.

something about just knowing that three men like that exist in this world,
it just really makes me want to push to get somewhere in life.
i can't think of three better role models than all of them.
they all had shit to go through to get to where they're today,
and that really inspires me to no end.
teen spirit.
Crash Queen
teen spirit.
September 4th, 2008 at 07:46pm
Kurt Cobain, the man who has taught me so much and helped me through the very worst.

Mark O'Meara, he stopped me from making a stupid mistake, and just keeps on helping me.

Pierre Pecheux, my cousin, my best friend, you're one step away from greatness, keep on.
demon dean
Always Born a Crime
demon dean
September 4th, 2008 at 09:24pm

here,here, and here.

all these people mean the most to me. they are the most important people in my life at this very moment. the man who saved my life. the boy i love more than anything in this world. and the girl who is there for me through thick and thin. these are the people i find to be my heros. they are there for me when i need them most. give me advice. and are willing to beat up, or castrate anyone that hurts me. they make my life special. there are others who make me, me. but, these three are the ones that mean more to me than anything in this entire world.
Fantasma
Demolition Lover
Fantasma
September 5th, 2008 at 01:57pm
Right now my mom. I know that is like the most unoriginal and uncreative answer ever, but today I realized how much I really love my mom, how amazingly cool and lovely she is and how much shit she has been through. Even though I´m not cool with everything she´s done, she is still such a good person to lean on for me. Mom; I love you. Never change.
Skippy.
Always Born a Crime
Skippy.
September 6th, 2008 at 10:24am
My mum is my hero. And I don't think she realises how much I love her.
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
September 6th, 2008 at 01:30pm
death cab for cutie.:
frank iero.

something about just knowing that men like him exist in this world,
it just really makes me want to push to get somewhere in life.
i can't think of a better role model than him.
he had shit to go through to get to where he is today,
and that really inspires me to no end.
Charlie Chaplin
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Charlie Chaplin
September 6th, 2008 at 03:30pm
Parents
Dr. Genecov
Chris
Ky
Little Miss Mental
Bleeding on the Floor
Little Miss Mental
September 6th, 2008 at 03:48pm
My mom, she saved me from my dad when I was little.
Also these two angels right here, him and her. My boyfriend, and my best friend♥
girl interrupted.
Salute You in Your Grave
girl interrupted.
September 6th, 2008 at 08:54pm
My parents.
They're not together anymore, but I owe my life to them, literally.
And they're both srsly amazing people, whatever I've said about them before.
Mum & Dad, I love you.

My Chemcial Romance.
Oh, my dear God. These boys make my life. They changed it. They probably saved it.
And I love them for it.

Shannon.
You will never get what you have done for me, and what you mean to me.
Never. Not in all eternity.
Out of all of these, I've said the least about you, but babe,
It's only because I couldn't explain how I feel about you to anyone. <3

Aaron.
Oh, God, we've had our ups and our downs. And they were pretty bipolar.
But these past few months, I seriously, seriously, could not have asked for a better mate.
You have seriously made me a better person.
And I will always be grateful for it, bbecake. <3

starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
September 6th, 2008 at 08:58pm
johnny depp.
i love this man SO FUCKING MUCH. i remember when i first saw him in sleepy hollow,
then years and years later in pirates of the caribbean: the curse of the black pearl.
i thought he was an awesome actor, and i pretty much fell for him pretty bad.
still today i follow his career and try to see every movie he's in.
him as a person, too. he's wonderful. he just inspires me so much. i think he's incredible.

heath ledger.
yeah, i'm saying heath ledger. no, not because he died. because he's been one of my favourite
actors since i was young. the dude didn't give a fuck about anybody but the people closest
to him, and that's what made me admire him as much as i do. when he died, i can't even put
into words how distraught i was, but i have his movies and my respect for him still. x]

and, i was hesitant about saying this, cause like a lot of people say him, but i don't give a fuck anymore.
gerard way.
i love him so much i can't believe it myself. i don't need to explain why.
jfc113
Salute You in Your Grave
jfc113
September 6th, 2008 at 09:28pm
This one's oh-so original:
My mom.
She listens to me, and encourages me to be whatever I want to be. She's never stopped me from being myself, and she's always supported my dreams of being a musician one day, no matter how unlikely it seems.

Ray Toro.
Damn. He's worked really hard to get where he is, and he barely gets any credit. The spotlight's always on Gerard, Mikey, and Frank, but Toro's working just as hard (if not harder) than them. He's a talented guitarist, and doesn't get enough attention. >.<

Matthew Bellamy.
He's a musical genius. My parents saw a bit of HAARP when I had it on, and they were even blew away by his piano playing.
The guitar parts he writes are really creative, and he's got an amazing vocal range and voice. He too, is an amazing, mind-blowing guitarist.
ladygelliza
Bleeding on the Floor
ladygelliza
September 6th, 2008 at 09:50pm
sometimes hes my hero.
the other times, hes my enemy.
gackt camui.
Salute You in Your Grave
gackt camui.
September 7th, 2008 at 08:14am
My mum.
I don't know what I'd do without her, she's one of my biggest influences & always has been.

And, of course, Lindsey Ballato.
She's a beautiful person & she inspires me every day.
Halifax.
Shotgun Sinner
Halifax.
September 8th, 2008 at 09:30am
GERARD WAY will always be my hero.
Day Of The Dead
Salute You in Your Grave
Day Of The Dead
September 9th, 2008 at 08:19am
Charlotte:
She's has been my best friend for about 10 years. She's always been there for me no matter what and I love the way I can talk to her whenever I need to and she'll cheer me up. She inspires me in the way when everything is going wrong, she'll still be positive about things. <3

James:
The best guy in the world and in my life. He has made me realise that it's okay to be who I am. I may not like it but he loves me for being me. He has always given me amazing advice and I'm inspired by the way he is himself and not caring what anyone thinks. I need to be like him more. <3

My Chemical Romance:
First of all I quote...
"It's okay to feel messed up, cause there's five guys who are just as messed up as you and that's okay"
That made me feel immensly comforted when I heard Gerard say that. It made me feel like I wasn't alone. They inspire me in the way they have dedicated their time to making deep meaningfull music that helps people, and it sure has helped me. For that I love them. <3
My Hero:
Demolition Lover
My Hero:
September 9th, 2008 at 03:36pm
My hero would first of all be Hillary Clinton. I think she had great ideas. Also classical musicians and people who work in pits. And anyone who is currently in my avatar... since my username is My Hero:

LMAO.
tranarchy.
Demolition Lover
tranarchy.
September 9th, 2008 at 11:09pm
Bobbie Venom:
he's the most talented guitarist I can think of. both of the bands that he is in mean so much to me for completely different reasons and in completely different ways that it is unreal. he's so passionate -- when he plays he just gets completely into it and he has the cutest things that he consistently does XD. furthermore, he's just a nice guy. he doesn't care about fame or anything like that. he loves what he does and he loves his fans and doesn't act like he's better than anybody. in fact he tried to argue with me that he's a wannabe rockstar once. i eventually got him to change that on his myspace Wink
collateral damage.
Awake and Unafraid
collateral damage.
September 9th, 2008 at 11:35pm
my mother.
& John Lennon.