Don't have an account? Create one!

Picture Captions

AuthorMessage
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
August 1st, 2008 at 08:49pm
Rules (these must be posted at the beginning of each new caption thread):
1. No obscene language. This includes any captions including overt sexuality. We have younger people on the board and we don't need to be responsible if parents find out some of the things their children have been saying and seeing. You know what we're talking about, don't do it. This is why the last thread was locked.

2. Nothing offensive is allowed in here. This includes racism, excessive swearing, and once again, sexuality.

3. DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES. Change the tags from [img][/img] to [url][/url] if you find it necessary to quote. This is another problem some of us have been noticing. This is against the rules of INO in the first place, this thread is no exception.

4. No pyramid quoting. This, like quoting pictures, is against INO rules. The maximum amount of quotes a post can have is three, but it's preferred you only have one quote, and that's the quote you're responding to.

5. Don't flame people. I haven't seen this, really, but my luck once you guys don't see this as a rule, it will happen. This also means be nice to each other. Treat others as you want to be treated.

6. Page claiming is a total no-no. Mods and admins BEFORE me have yelled at people to stop doing such. It's not just something I'm pulling out of my ass to torture you all.

7. I swear if I see a caption disrespecting a dead person (such as Hannah Bond), this thread will be gone before you can say Mikey Way. Once again, I haven't seen it happen in here, but if you frequent the caption competition thread, you should know. Someone being dead is NOT something to make fun of and isn't admirable.

8. Re-post (just copy and paste) these rules into the first post every time a new thread needs to be made please. If any new person comes in, we want them to see these, do we not?

9, Just follow the INO rules in general and have fun, that's all we want! If we catch anybody disrespecting our wishes, we will lock this thread for good this time, no ifs ands or buts. We're trying to give you guys another chance, don't make us regret it.

Thank you for your cooperation guys, sorry if you're mad but it needed to be done.

Thanks muchly,
Lycia and the rest of the INO staff.

P.S. - Don't be afraid to start the thread up again, just post. :]
Painful Laughter
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Painful Laughter
August 1st, 2008 at 08:54pm
Gerard: Keep it clean kids!
Delete me
Awake and Unafraid
Delete me
August 1st, 2008 at 09:12pm
Frank: Give me the skittles before something bad happen to you...
Chibi
Banned
Chibi
August 1st, 2008 at 10:04pm
*sigh* Y'know what? I'm out of here. Every Captionette tradition has already been tossed out the window, and I know when I'm not wanted. I am the wildly inappropriate aunt that gets kicked out of the family reunion. So, I'm out.

Gerard: Wait, Chibi, how can you just leave like that? A little speech and then you're outski? C'mon, you've got to do better than that.
Me: Well like how, Gerard?

Gerard: Go out in a BLAZE OF GLORY! Post a caption that they'll never forget as long as they live! C'mon, kid, you've been here way too long to just fade away.
Me: Y'know, Gee, you are absolutely right, completely right. Thank you.Smiley

Gerard: Don't mention it, kid. Pass the lemon, would you?
Delete me
Awake and Unafraid
Delete me
August 1st, 2008 at 10:43pm
ohh god I'm gonna cry now, I've been addicted to picture captions since long ago, i disappeared but then i came back,I've missed a lot of stuff, and i regret of fading away just like that, and you know what you captions are awsome!, don't fade away just like that, do the best caption ever (Gerard was right XD) and you'll be remembered in Ino. If you leave I'm gonna miss you. SORRY TOO MUCH SPAM!
Frank: You can do it Chibi!!
Cherokee
Banned
Cherokee
August 2nd, 2008 at 04:17am

Gerard: You say the locked the Captions Thread! NO WAY!
Me: But they did Gee... WOOP THEY JUST REOPENED IT. Very Happy

Gerard: YAY *big smile*

Gerard: They reopened the Captions thread! The reopened the Captions thread! *singing*

Gerard: And they'll never close it again, Chee. Right?
Me: o.o

Gerard: *death glare* They won't, right?
Me: Right. o.o
Cherokee
Banned
Cherokee
August 2nd, 2008 at 04:28am

WHO'S GONNA PIMP UP THE NEW CAPTION THREAD, RAISE YOUR HAND!
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
August 2nd, 2008 at 04:44am
wait a minute...

can someone tell me (here or on PM) what happen to the old Picture Caption thread? i thought only the Picture Caption Competition was closed :/

oh sorry for spamming. continue with the captions, everyone.
Cherokee
Banned
Cherokee
August 2nd, 2008 at 05:08am
Gerard Way.:
wait a minute...

can someone tell me (here or on PM) what happen to the old Picture Caption thread? i thought only the Picture Caption Competition was closed :/

oh sorry for spamming. continue with the captions, everyone.
I believe this would explain it all.
Cherokee
Banned
Cherokee
August 2nd, 2008 at 05:10am
Chibi:
*sigh* Y'know what? I'm out of here. Every Captionette tradition has already been tossed out the window, and I know when I'm not wanted. I am the wildly inappropriate aunt that gets kicked out of the family reunion. So, I'm out.

I feel the very same,,, Why can't we page claim o.O It's fun and won't kill anyone?
Don't you leave Chibi, we'll fight till the end... we're THE CAPTION-EERS!

Edit: That fucking Hanna Bond Caption wasn't even made to make fun of Hannah bond. it wa smade to make fun of the daily mail.
The one who entered it meant to say that no child could have killed herself, or harmed herself because of MCR. Well, I'm sure whoever reported it didn't get it. and now my Contest is closed because of that!
smash the silence.
Demolition Lover
smash the silence.
August 2nd, 2008 at 07:43am
I'm just happy it's back up.
I'm freakin' addicted to this thread.
From now on I will only do harmless captions...since that's the only thing you can do.

Frank Iero, keeping it gangsta since 1981.
smash the silence.
Demolition Lover
smash the silence.
August 2nd, 2008 at 07:59am
Gerard: And yeah, so we're on a beach, and they're shooting at us, like PANG! And there is like, SAND here and... Wow
Mikey(oop): Alright, who gave him coffee?!
elphie.
Bulletproof Heart
elphie.
August 2nd, 2008 at 08:04am
Gerard: Guys, how many times have I told you not to hide my coffee? This is an outrage!
Frank & Mikey: We're really sowwie Sorry
smash the silence.
Demolition Lover
smash the silence.
August 2nd, 2008 at 08:16am
Dude in background: I want a high five from the Way bro's too. Crying or Very sad
Nutella With Forks
Motor Baby
Nutella With Forks
August 2nd, 2008 at 09:14am
No!! Not the caption thread!

Where did it go!

Never fear. Mikey's here.
To make sure the thread returns safely and cleanly.

Wahey!

Stick to the rules, kids.

Or the consequences'll hurt.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
August 2nd, 2008 at 11:05am
It's apparently too much to ask to 1. not be dirty and 2. not trivilaize a death. And by the way kids, we can read size 0 font, so knock it off.
Cherokee
Banned
Cherokee
August 2nd, 2008 at 11:11am
Frank: HAHA! I got ready for halloween before you xP
Cherokee
Banned
Cherokee
August 2nd, 2008 at 11:19am

Frank: I can do it! I CAN DO IT!
IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart