Don't have an account? Create one!

13th August 2008 - New interview with Gerard

AuthorMessage
awake_and_unafraid.
Killjoy
awake_and_unafraid.
August 13th, 2008 at 11:05pm
wow!! i am soo excited!! Wow but there is a lot of things im thinking about right now too. um, why Gerry?? ew. he is so not a Gerry. i think he's more of a Gee. it makes me happy...Very Happy lol also, i think it is SOOO great that Ray is getting marrrried!! yay!! im soo happy!! also the Weezer cover band thingy should also be pretty interesting. cant wait to hear from that, Mikey's comic, and Leathermouth!! i just hope this means Frankie will never ever ever leave the band!! omg, i would be SOO upset!! Cry i probably dont have anything to worry about, but ya know. he quit Pencey Prep to be with MCR and give full-time effort to the band, and what is he decides that he needs to quit MCR to pursue Leathermouth full time?? oh my god, i cant even think about it, but i guess i'll have to see what happens and pray to god frankie stays frankie, and always in My Chemical Romance!!
also, hope the unspecified reason for Bob being in Chicago is nothing bad...

GLAD YOU GUYS ARE BACK!! and we did miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u were right on that one, except we didnt miss you a little bit, well. I MISSED you a lot!! glad you are back, and up and running again! lol i sound like a total retard there, but oh well....
tarasaurus rex!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
tarasaurus rex!
August 13th, 2008 at 11:35pm
^ Believe me, i'm sure there's nothing to worry about when it comes to Frank being in both Leathermouth and MCR. All the guys are dedicated to the band, and I don't think they would do it without each other.

As for Bob being in Chicago, he's probably relaxing and fixing up his past injuries and whatnot while he has the time to do it, and I'm sure is trying to stray away from the limelight for as much time to himself as he can before having to be put back in front of a camera again. Razz
inactive account
Demolition Lover
inactive account
August 14th, 2008 at 06:05am
aww! im soo happy for ray!

its just bob left now!...
Jenny.
Jenny.
August 14th, 2008 at 06:29am
The Curse Of Curves:
wow!! i am soo excited!! Wow but there is a lot of things im thinking about right now too. um, why Gerry?? ew. he is so not a Gerry. i think he's more of a Gee. it makes me happy...Very Happy lol also, i think it is SOOO great that Ray is getting marrrried!! yay!! im soo happy!! also the Weezer cover band thingy should also be pretty interesting. cant wait to hear from that, Mikey's comic, and Leathermouth!! i just hope this means Frankie will never ever ever leave the band!! omg, i would be SOO upset!! Cry i probably dont have anything to worry about, but ya know. he quit Pencey Prep to be with MCR and give full-time effort to the band, and what is he decides that he needs to quit MCR to pursue Leathermouth full time?? oh my god, i cant even think about it, but i guess i'll have to see what happens and pray to god frankie stays frankie, and always in My Chemical Romance!!
also, hope the unspecified reason for Bob being in Chicago is nothing bad...

GLAD YOU GUYS ARE BACK!! and we did miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u were right on that one, except we didnt miss you a little bit, well. I MISSED you a lot!! glad you are back, and up and running again! lol i sound like a total retard there, but oh well....

Whoa...Calm down...Breathe.

Frank's been in Leathermouth for a while now, and I have confidence that he can be committed to both bands.

I'm assuming Bob's in Chicago 'cause he lives there, y'know. He's probably spending time with loved ones and fixing up those injuries.

And the guys are still on break, Gerard just did an interview is all.
stitches
Fabulous Killjoy
stitches
August 14th, 2008 at 07:17am
omgahhh. I MISS GEE! xD that was awesome! and yes, while they are on break, i will miss them dearly but they need to live. and we need to wait. i will be patient.
gazelles.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
gazelles.
August 14th, 2008 at 12:46pm
I think Bob was also spotted doing sound at venues around Chicago, so I would guess that he's keeping himself entertained.
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
August 14th, 2008 at 01:48pm
"How's so, Gerry?"

Lol, 'Gerry' sounds so cute, xD
Need to know.
Salute You in Your Grave
Need to know.
August 14th, 2008 at 04:19pm

^^ I agree, 'Gerry' made me giggle for a while.

By the time I finished the third paragraph, I was like =O so much that I practically needed someone to close my mouth like they do in cartoons xD

I miss them already but it's great to hear from Gerard!
blow
Bleeding on the Floor
blow
August 15th, 2008 at 01:13am
Game.:
Hmm. I may be the only one who's getting tired of the unicorn/starbucks/skittles/fro jokes.
/spam

No I am too.
Although, god, if they do have babies with fros hopefully they will not submit them to horrible haircuts like that young picture of Ray. No offense but his hair looks stupid in that photo.
Yay for the Weezerness as well, and Leathermouth (no need to worry about Frank leaving MCR, lot's of people in bands have other side bands)
For some reason I think a Mikey comic would be really sci-fi, like aliens are laser guns, that would be awesome.
jessie.
Salute You in Your Grave
jessie.
August 15th, 2008 at 09:18am
desert skies.:
That was definitely an interesting read x]
It's great to hear the boys are trying new things in life. Their experiences might help with their recording.
And I can't wait to find out more about Mikey's comic : D
xXtWiStEdXx
Jazz Hands
xXtWiStEdXx
August 15th, 2008 at 10:54am
I'm glad they're taking a break (now they can actually take showers every other day) but I've never actually seem them live and I want to sooooo bad! If they did a show just for me.....I would be in heaven but they wont because they're famous and they don't know 3/4 of their fans are even alive....... Crying or Very sad
ain-Z
Fabulous Killjoy
ain-Z
August 15th, 2008 at 11:16am
i am excited about Mikey's comic and about Leathermouth and of course Ray's band and the 2nd Umberella Academy!!
i will miss them but they need some time off
and i also don't think Frank would leave MCR
Alexface.
Salute You in Your Grave
Alexface.
August 15th, 2008 at 01:41pm
Wow I'm officially in spazz-mode right now xD I'm dying for them to write it and get it sold now, and I know it'll take about a year, maybe more, but that time is gonna go by a lot more quickly now Tehe
I'm so excited!! Wow
Sid
Salute You in Your Grave
Sid
August 15th, 2008 at 01:59pm
"Gerry"

Wow
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 15th, 2008 at 02:07pm
Eponine:
Although, god, if they do have babies with fros hopefully they will not submit them to horrible haircuts like that young picture of Ray. No offense but his hair looks stupid in that photo.
Sigh...you just agreed that you were tired of the hair jokes, then continued on with one anyway. Not to take this out on you personally (because I know that the word has been associated with him for years) but Ray does not have a fucking "fro," okay? He has the same hair type as I do - it's just curly, and it's not necessarily inherited by your children, either: Damien's hair is only slightly wavy. Also, that remark was a) not related to the topic at all and b) not all that nice of you. I'm sure you wouldn't want us digging through all your old photos and remarking about how "stupid" we think you looked, now would you? I'm not trying to pick a fight with you, Dear, I just would like it very much if everyone would think a bit before they speak is all, and remember that Ray is a whole person, not a just a fucking hairstyle.[/endspam]

Shit I can't wait to see what Mikey comes up with now! Hot shit!
t'lema
Salute You in Your Grave
t'lema
August 15th, 2008 at 02:17pm
Deb:
Game.:
Hmm. I may be the only one who's getting tired of the unicorn/starbucks/skittles/fro jokes./spam
Nope, you're not. Right there with you.

*raises hand* Me too.
Deb:

stay.awakexx:
Now we just need to find a woman for Bob.
Bob already has a woman.

She's just secretly awesome at not being known as 'that-chick-that's-doing-that-drummer' for which she has my upmost repsect.
FrankiieIero
Jazz Hands
FrankiieIero
August 15th, 2008 at 02:59pm
Awesome! Thanks for the link!

YAY!!! RAY'S GETTING MARRIED!!!
I CANNOT WAIT FOR THEIR NEXT ALBUM!!! :]]
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 15th, 2008 at 04:57pm
Huck:
She's just secretly awesome at not being known as 'that-chick-that's-doing-that-drummer.'
Her name is Katlin; he thanks her in the TBPID! booklet, and we saw her in a video with Eliza and Alicia once.
t'lema
Salute You in Your Grave
t'lema
August 16th, 2008 at 06:04am
Deb:
Huck:
She's just secretly awesome at not being known as 'that-chick-that's-doing-that-drummer.'
Her name is Katlin; he thanks her in the TBPID! booklet, and we saw her in a video with Eliza and Alicia once.

I know Smile I just meant in general, she's very good at staying out of the limelight. And we all know how hostile people can be to those dating/married/engaged to the guys in MCR, so good for her.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 16th, 2008 at 09:41am
Huck:
In general, she's very good at staying out of the limelight.
Yeah we used to see more of her. You don't see much of Christa either Wink Jamia gets dragged in, and Alicia was only visible in the beginning. Lin, she's in a well-known band; not much she can do about that.[/endspam] Sigh...so I wonder how many years it's going to be?