Always Born a Crime
call me captain.
March 7th, 2009 at 03:32pm
Cute little boy, definitely.

jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
March 8th, 2009 at 03:18pm
Is it really appropriate to re-repost private myspace/facebook pics? Especially with someone's child in it? I know "I didn't take it, I just found it.." but that is no different argument than the clown who posted Gerard's license. If someone had permission, then ok - but if not, then it does become an issue. Again, just because someone else posted it on another site, doesn't make it right to repost - at some point you have to use your own judgment.

Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
March 8th, 2009 at 03:33pm

I'm feeling a little unnerved about the person who leaked that picture with a child in it in the first place. It's not nice how celebrities can't trust people these days. *sigh* It's understandable why fans would want to share it though, it is very cute... Just upsetting that it's out there in the first place.
call me captain.
Always Born a Crime
call me captain.
March 8th, 2009 at 05:34pm
I don't know how I feel on that subject considering, once it's on the net
it's uncontrollable who could possibly view (and repost) it.

Supposedly that is Scott Allie's son and I'm sure Scott or someone
familiar with him or Gerard had it up on their "network" site.

So, if they really didn't wish for "fans" or others to take the photo,
they would have kept it to themselves. Hope that's understandable.

Besides, it's been posted on several websites for months now and
this isn't the first photo it's been done with. I say move on, guys.

desert skies.
Shotgun Sinner
desert skies.
March 8th, 2009 at 06:39pm
I adore all the new pictures from the Watcmen premiere. Is it just me, or does it look like Gerard has put on a bit of weight? He looks good (:
And I didn't know they're scheduled to play in Japan this summer! That's really great news.

mein herz brennt
Jazz Hands
mein herz brennt
March 8th, 2009 at 06:43pm
^
don't wory about it, he's just a nrmal person like me & you Very Happy
[IMG]http://gerardwayfan.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=7498&fullsize=1[/IMG]
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
March 8th, 2009 at 09:45pm
While your point that there is no control once it is posted in a public forum is true. The issue becomes if it hadn't been originally placed on a public site, i.e. it is on someone's private myspace/facebook or other. Where it wasn't meant for the public at large, but personal friends and etc... While there is a notion that all privacy is lost if you are a member of or know someone or make mention of someone in the band -- that notion is not necessarily so. Nor is it that one of the aforementioned must want everyone to see it if they posted it - sometimes it really is just for family and friends.

I have heard many kids bragging about how they trolled myspace or found a friend of a friend to grab pixs through. So, some kid grabs it off of one of their friend's private site or page, disregards the fact of where it came from and runs with it to show off to others. At that point, it is inappropriate, a breach of privacy and becomes a judgment call whether one should repost.

I have seen the pic before, but at least the child was taken out of the picture before it was reposted. So what if someone else already posted it or it was out there for awhile or it has happened before. How does that make it right? One person's actions do not negate anothers. Now I "will move on."

xImmortalxRosex
Killjoy
xImmortalxRosex
March 8th, 2009 at 09:57pm
Enough arguing, let's just enjoy the pic. I have to say though, I agree with both of you. It would've been more effective to suggest not posting it back when it first got leaked. But since it IS all over the place, it's hard to originate who first leaked it and all that. I agree with the fact that at least in some places the child is removed. But I also don't think it's THAT big of a deal. Anyhoo, beautiful, sweet pics everyone! Thank you!!

MFW...I couldn't see the pic in your first post. It was just a white box with a red x in it.
call me captain.
Always Born a Crime
call me captain.
March 8th, 2009 at 11:06pm
jules:
So what if someone else already posted it or it was out there for awhile or it has happened before. How does that make it right? One person's actions do not negate anothers. Now I "will move on."
Meant it as, you can't control others actions as much as most of us would
like to stop the leaking of such photos, it's virtually impossible. This particular
photo came from Scott's wife's myspace, neither of which I know is private or not.
But, yeah, I understand. And what I meant by "move on, guys" was that I
didn't want the discussion to get out of hand somehow. Sorry if that came off rude.

watchmen
Devil's Got Your Number
watchmen
March 8th, 2009 at 11:24pm
i know no one cares, BUT i personally think that if anyone puts anything on the internet, whether it's a private myspace or a public image hosting site, it's fair game.
if you don't want strangers to look at it, then don't put it on the internet! fair and simple!
since she found it, the original poster obviously doesn't care if anyone sees it. this is stupid.

IT'S THE INTERNET! BE MORE CAREFUL WITH YOUR SHIT!
BeastxInxRepose
S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W
BeastxInxRepose
March 8th, 2009 at 11:48pm
Hey guys, if you want to discuss the privacy issue more, I created a thread in the Discussion Forum here.

call me captain.
Always Born a Crime
call me captain.
March 9th, 2009 at 12:07am
watchmen:
IT'S THE INTERNET! BE MORE CAREFUL WITH YOUR SHIT!

win.

werard gay.
Crash Queen
werard gay.
March 9th, 2009 at 12:57am
I miss him sooo muuch. :3
werard gay.
Crash Queen
werard gay.
March 9th, 2009 at 01:08am
werard gay.
Crash Queen