Don't have an account? Create one!

Rumours thread

AuthorMessage
EviLsRoMaNcE
Banned
EviLsRoMaNcE
November 6th, 2008 at 12:04pm
You guys really aren't very resourceful are you...

His address is: MOD EDIT

There. Now everyone can go stalk Gerard Disgust

Edited by: Jenny [toshiko sato] - personal information of Gerard's. Breach of personal space, in my opinion.
Bruce Wayne
Salute You in Your Grave
Bruce Wayne
November 6th, 2008 at 12:46pm
No....but we have tact......and alot of us knew you could look his address up....but had enough sense to not post it.
deafening_silence
Thinking Happy Thoughts
deafening_silence
November 6th, 2008 at 12:53pm
what point did that serve?

legit or not...not cool at all. *shakes head in frustration*
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
November 6th, 2008 at 12:58pm
Even though it may be easy to look up his address, it's not something that's in the interests of most of the people on INO.. I don't want to sound mean but it's been explained so many times that Gerard doesn't need people knowing his address. Cut him some slack, give him a bit of peace and please don't try to spread his address around. There are a lot of teenies and fangirls who would not feel bad to go and find his house and annoy him. I know you probably weren't trying to publicise his address but I just don't like it when people try to get personal information. It's just too stalkerish.
[/rant]
yelyahwilliams
Tragic With a Capital T
yelyahwilliams
November 6th, 2008 at 01:05pm
EviLsRoMaNcE:

His address is: mod edit

honestly, get a life.
Jenny.
Jenny.
November 6th, 2008 at 01:23pm
EviLsRoMaNcE:
no, we simply respect personal space.

I don't understand that. You seem disgusted. Why post it if you're going to say that?

And why post it in the first place? Surely- no offence, just pointing this out - it's you who's the stalker for doing that... I don't get why we're stalkers. Enlighten me?

p'!'atd:
honestly, get a life.[/font]

Whoa there, Kirsty. hug
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
November 6th, 2008 at 01:33pm
EviLsRoMaNcE:
His address is: MOD EDIT. There. Now everyone can go stalk Gerard Disgust Edited by: Jenny [toshiko sato] - personal information of Gerard's. Breach of personal space, in my opinion.

Why the fuck would you post that, Dude??? Why would you even search it? Evil or Very Mad Thank you for being right on top of that, Jenny, but there are more posts up there to clear.
Bruce Wayne
Salute You in Your Grave
Bruce Wayne
November 6th, 2008 at 01:53pm
thank You whoever edited that....your quick...

Just because its easy to find ....doesn't mean you should....please lets give the man some privacy and respect!
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
November 6th, 2008 at 01:55pm
Deb:

Why the fuck would you post that, Dude??? Why would you even search it? Evil or Very Mad

You spoke the words on my mind, Deb.
And thanks Jenny.
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
November 6th, 2008 at 01:59pm
Bruce Wayne:

Just because its easy to find ....doesn't mean you should....please lets give the man some privacy and respect!

I agree. When a few people know his address it will seem okay for even more people to know his address, and it wouldn't take very long for that to circulate around the internet throughout the entire fandom. The last thing ANYONE needs is hundreds of fangirls and boys camping out on their front lawn. After all that would only be in fans worst interests, as I couldn't blame the guys if they became complete hermits if something like that happens, meaning that we'd never see them in any context. God knows I would duck and cover!
Bruce Wayne
Salute You in Your Grave
Bruce Wayne
November 6th, 2008 at 02:07pm
Green Faerie:
Bruce Wayne:

I agree. When a few people know his address it will seem okay for even more people to know his address, and it wouldn't take very long for that to circulate around the internet throughout the entire fandom. The last thing ANYONE needs is hundreds of fangirls and boys camping out on their front lawn. After all that would only be in fans worst interests, as I couldn't blame the guys if they became complete hermits if something like that happens, meaning that we'd never see them in any context. God knows I would duck and cover!

i agree....there is alot of mature and respectful poeple on this site....but there is also alot of users who are not....and thats not including the lurkers and people on other sites....
Jenny.
Jenny.
November 6th, 2008 at 02:09pm
Hey, hey, hey, this is bordering on flaming now...

And they're not rumours, dammit
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
November 6th, 2008 at 02:18pm
um now that obama wins, i'm wondering if we can talk about politics here?

Anyway, someone posted in other thread that mikey is obama supporter. Does anyone know who the rest of the band supports? :]
Jenny.
Jenny.
November 6th, 2008 at 02:19pm
Gerard Way.:
um now that obama wins, i'm wondering if we can talk about politics here?

Anyway, someone posted in other thread that mikey is obama supporter. Does anyone know who the rest of the band supports? :]

say hello to this thread Smile
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
November 6th, 2008 at 02:21pm
^ thank you so much :]
englishgothboy
Killjoy
englishgothboy
November 6th, 2008 at 02:28pm
Tallulah; Schechter:
Craig Owens:
*sigh* People need to stop being on edge about every little thing.

TCFSR Vinyl Release Info

There's an article on Buzznet, and it's listed for pre-order on Amazon, too.
thanks for that. Nice to finally know that HE gets his info from buzznet and not some inside source.

Oh and as for being on edge. I didn't think i was, but thanks for the advice. Smile

Hmmmmm Ok believe what you want to but lets face it most of the info in this thread is either bogus or totally irrelevant.

For example hair colours and pregnancies!!!

I see your user name is schechter....... very interesting.

Please note the time and date of this post and refer back to it in a few months when you find out something with regard to Brian and then query my credentials of sources.
Search and Destroy
Search and Destroy
November 6th, 2008 at 02:52pm
englishgothboy:

The point of this thread is rumours, you seem to just come in post something that may happen and are very vague in your posts.

And if you have a rumour to post about Brian Schechter, kindly post it and quit being so vague.

Don't expect anyone to remember in months to come that you happened to post to tell us that we would be finding something out about Brian in the future Rolling Eyes

And as you mention sources, as you automatically expect people to believe you (in a Rumours thread ) state your source or expect to be asked where you got your info from!

Any mentions of hair are now directed to a thread dedicated to that subject and pregnancy rumours pop up every farts turn, shit happens, it's a rumour see, and this is where you ask about them.

EDIT: Naomi is quite right - you are being rude, and there is no need for it!
Fatal Madonna.
Shotgun Sinner
Fatal Madonna.
November 6th, 2008 at 02:52pm
englishgothboy now you're just being plain rude.

hair colours were a legitmate rumour and pregnancies are just a pain in the ass when it comes to on here.

and I will query your sources, you just pop up and be rude to us all and then go back in to whatever place you habit.

edit: DAMN YOU LAURISAN FOR BEATING ME.

in regards to real rumours, anywhere you can get this vinyl? I really want it.
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
November 6th, 2008 at 03:07pm
Fatal Madonna.:

in regards to real rumours, anywhere you can get this vinyl? I really want it.

it has not been released yet (release date dec 16) but my friend already pre-ordered it from music direct.

btw, why do they take a long time to release a three cheers vinyl?
englishgothboy
Killjoy
englishgothboy
November 6th, 2008 at 04:02pm
rude..............where does that come from?