Don't have an account? Create one!

30 October 2008- Message from Bob

AuthorMessage
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
November 2nd, 2008 at 12:08am
Once again, with the whole hacker thing, the myspace would have been taken back into control and these blogs or whatever would have been deleted. And it's been posted on their official site, which if you didn't know, is much much much more harder to hack than a myspace is. It's not really that hard to hack a myspace but it's on the site so...
sparklinggrey:
Hopefully (I shouldn't say this I'm sorry Gee) but the paparazzi will find out where he live and we'll see him all over the web all the time (sorry again Gee)
The paparazzi doesn't care much about some dude from some band, srry2say. They're much more concerned about Amy Wino and what drugs she's on now, what stupid shenanigans Brit-Brit and Paris get into, and how anorexic Mary-Kate Olsen is.

And why the hell does everyone hate LA? It's a city ffs. Gerard lives there now. His choice, you can't criticize a city you've most likely never been to in your life. It's not a terrible place.
keep on living.
Shotgun Sinner
keep on living.
November 2nd, 2008 at 03:42am
this message made my day <3
bob is such a cutie!
i can't wait for that new website to get launched, so we can all stay updated on the band =D

blogathon 5000 for the win XD

let's keep bob in our prayers and hope his wrist hurts as little as possible Sad i feel so bad for him! but, knowing bob, he'll find a way to make his "new" style of drumming even on a bum wrist even more amazing than when he was completely healthy lol
just sleep.
Jazz Hands
just sleep.
November 4th, 2008 at 11:50pm
yeah i messaged him over xbox live and told him i was going to beat him down in halo and he told me to shut my mouth. it was hilarious.
Strfckrs Inc.
Salute You in Your Grave
Strfckrs Inc.
November 5th, 2008 at 03:51am
i want an xbox...so bad

rather excited for the new website
hopefully we'll hear more about bob's shenanigans & xbox adventures
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
November 5th, 2008 at 10:27am
gnihsams snikpmup.:
And why the hell does everyone hate LA? It's a city ffs. Gerard lives there now. His choice, you can't criticize a city you've most likely never been to in your life. It's not a terrible place.
I can only speak for myself - I have an image of it that involves plastic people with the same color hair and empty dreams. G has said that about the place himself before settling there. Bert hates it there, I hear. I am urged by everyone I know not to judge it so unfairly - but I don't see much likelihood in me winding up there. I have issues with Las Vegas too, but that's probably because of my Dad.
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
November 5th, 2008 at 10:44am
just sleep.:
yeah i messaged him over xbox live and told him i was going to beat him down in halo and he told me to shut my mouth. it was hilarious.

Wow. That is so cool (if it really is Bob). I want an Xbox and Halo now ... Very Happy
xo.
Jenny.
Jenny.
November 5th, 2008 at 10:46am
gnihsams snikpmup.:

I like the sound of LA
Spirit of Jazz.
Motor Baby
Spirit of Jazz.
November 5th, 2008 at 11:39am
Lightning Zap:

:XD He's great at using capital letters.

he types like i do... no capitals. must be a drummer thing. xD

poor bob, but its kind of cool he has a zorro scar.

thats a lot of dogs. i never really imagined frank as an animal person. huh. learn something new everyday, i guess.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
November 5th, 2008 at 04:17pm
Question!:
thats a lot of dogs. i never really imagined frank as an animal person.
Um...Frank has spoken on camera for PETA before, and is a veggie. Of course he's an animal person. I am sure he doesn't have 19 dogs though. More like 4 or 5.
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
November 5th, 2008 at 08:01pm
gnihsams snikpmup.:

Having been to LA numerous times, and having friends that lived there, it's not as bad as people make it out to be. It's congested, and it's a little dirty, and quite tourist-y (says the girl who lives right next door to Disney World), but people can make a home there as easily as anywhere else if they want to. My friends moved after having their son because they didn't want to send him to such a huge school -- both of them being raised in small towns, they wanted that for their son as well. Before he was born, however, they loved living there, and already they miss it but feel it was the right thing for their family.

We might end up there someday, they're back to talking about promoting hubs to Imagineering and moving us to Anaheim. I would miss my friends and family here, but I wouldn't *hate* living there. Obviously Gerard is happy enough or he wouldn't have moved. He's a big boy and is capable of making his own decisions.

As for him not talking about having pets -- it seems like he is still traveling quite a bit, and with Lyn on tour, it's seems irresponsible to get a pet that he would have to make allowances for with his travel or end up boarding for weeks at a time. If that's the case, it's admirable of him to do so. A pet is a big responsibility and if you don't have the time to care for it properly then you should hold off until you do. (the same goes for kids, btw, with all the pregnancy rumors that have flown about.)
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
November 5th, 2008 at 10:00pm
tabitha:

As for him not talking about having pets -- it seems like he is still traveling quite a bit, and with Lyn on tour, it's seems irresponsible to get a pet that he would have to make allowances for with his travel or end up boarding for weeks at a time. If that's the case, it's admirable of him to do so. A pet is a big responsibility and if you don't have the time to care for it properly then you should hold off until you do. (the same goes for kids, btw, with all the pregnancy rumors that have flown about.)

If you mean Why doesn't Gerard have pets - it's also because he has a very strong allergy to most furry animals.
I.wish.i.wer.a.ghost
Motor Baby
I.wish.i.wer.a.ghost
November 6th, 2008 at 01:58am
i loled at that =]

bobs so funny

=]
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
November 6th, 2008 at 10:05am
tabitha:
As for him not talking about having pets -- it seems like he is still traveling quite a bit, and with Lyn on tour, it's seems irresponsible to get a pet that he would have to make allowances for with his travel or end up boarding for weeks at a time.
Wait, when did G say anything about pets?

Michael James Way:
If you mean Why doesn't Gerard have pets - it's also because he has a very strong allergy to most furry animals.
Gerard is allergic to cats.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
November 6th, 2008 at 03:53pm
Deb:

I thought he said that he was allergic to more, seeing how thats why he never got his hamster!
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
November 7th, 2008 at 07:07am
Michael James Way;:
Deb:

I thought he said that he was allergic to more, seeing how thats why he never got his hamster!

He may be allergic to more than just cats, but the reason he never got the hamster was the reason Deb mentioned - with his busy lifestyle, travelling a lot he probably would have trouble looking after it..
xo.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
November 7th, 2008 at 08:38am
Alex!!!:

He may be allergic to more than just cats, but the reason he never got the hamster was the reason Deb mentioned - with his busy lifestyle, travelling a lot he probably would have trouble looking after it..
xo.

True but I swore I saw an interview with him saying that...

EDIT: Damnit. I can't find it. -_-
Heart Attack.
Salute You in Your Grave
Heart Attack.
November 14th, 2008 at 11:40am
Awww, Bob's so funny! =]
I really hope his wrist doesn't hurt too much though, that could be really bad.
I'm pretty excited for this new website he mentioned, anyone else?
desert skies.
Shotgun Sinner
desert skies.
November 14th, 2008 at 05:09pm
It took me a while to find out about Bob's message.
Just curious, did anyone get an e-mail notification about the update? It's not a huge deal, but I didn't get one and was just wondering.

Anyway, his message really made my day. It made me laugh, probably more than necessary! It's nice getting these updates, being in the know. I like the sound of the new website. It sounds like everyone is doing well, which is very good. It's a shame about Bob's wrists but at least they're healing.

But, like a lot of others have pointed out, Bob needs to work on his grammar xD
Evil_Alice
Motor Baby
Evil_Alice
December 19th, 2008 at 11:13am
new art riot.:
It isn't. ;D It's some park.
Frank is crazy, though.

I love how you googled this.

And screw capitals. Who needs them??? or rather, screw captials. who needs them???

damn that felt weird.

Hahaha.