1/10/2008-Another message from Bob

AuthorMessage
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
November 3rd, 2008 at 12:05am
gazelles.:
rolling on floor

The hilarious thing is that, in the first few comments on the blog, some girl gives out Gerard's address that she found on Whitepages. Good job keeping your address private, Gerard.
Gerard has no control over what whitepages.com chooses to do. The girl who thinks she's leading people to him is an a-hole, though.
Incognito.
Bleeding on the Floor
Incognito.
November 3rd, 2008 at 12:06am
yay for bob! he's so funny
Lightning Zap
Motor Baby
Lightning Zap
November 3rd, 2008 at 02:13am
Deb:
Gerard has no control over what whitepages.com chooses to do. The girl who thinks she's leading people to him is an a-hole, though.

Agreed.
Bruce Wayne
Salute You in Your Grave
Bruce Wayne
November 3rd, 2008 at 08:38am
Bob is made of win.....although i suspect Gerard lives in a gated community!!!....and that Bob is just kidding!

And i agree with Deb....Why can't people just give the man some peace and quiet!
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
November 3rd, 2008 at 08:54am

God, I love you Bob. I'm so glad he's updating us to much though. In Love

Also, I third the Deb thing. Gerard deserves his own personal peace and quiet! STOP STALKING HIM! Thats just rude and immature.
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
November 3rd, 2008 at 09:25am
LOL.. xD
Bob is amazing! Gotta love him! In Love

And as for that myspace girl who claims she has his address .... why can't she just leave poor gerard alone? even if it was his address, it's not our business to know where he lives and what he does.. that, to me, is just to creepy. No
xo.
Helena of Sorrows
Fabulous Killjoy
Helena of Sorrows
November 3rd, 2008 at 09:46am
these few days really suck...and Bob totally made me happy!! gotta love his randomness and sweetness!! =D
Chemical Princess
Killjoy
Chemical Princess
November 3rd, 2008 at 09:48am
Hahahahaha Bob is so funny lol i just can't stop smiling Smile
gazelles.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
gazelles.
November 3rd, 2008 at 07:09pm
Deb:

Agreed. It seems somebody already told said girl off about it though (I went back to the blog to see if it were still in the first few comments; thankfully, it's not), to which she replied that it was a just a joke and that anybody could find his address. I see that you told her off for that too, actually.

Who knows whether it's his actual address, though. I was always under the impression that you could have it set up so that your phone number was unlisted online as well as in the phone books, and I imagine Gerard would have done so if it was possible.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
November 3rd, 2008 at 07:50pm

Well I certinally don't see why anyone would WANT to look it up. Where Gerard resides, is where he resides. I mean, for anyone who looks it up or goes to find him- How'd you like random people showing up at your house, because they looked it up on the internet.
You'd think its creepy.
What do you think he thinks?

And even if that chick was joking, that wasn't funny. It was immature and stupid.

Sorry for another stupid rant. But, I think I sum up what everyones talking about. =]
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
November 4th, 2008 at 03:46am
edited. :]]
geradsredskittle666
Really Not Okay
geradsredskittle666
November 6th, 2008 at 08:25pm
lol.... watch for the fangirls.
geradsredskittle666
Really Not Okay
geradsredskittle666
November 6th, 2008 at 08:32pm
Michael James Way;:

Well I certinally don't see why anyone would WANT to look it up. Where Gerard resides, is where he resides. I mean, for anyone who looks it up or goes to find him- How'd you like random people showing up at your house, because they looked it up on the internet.
You'd think its creepy.
What do you think he thinks?

And even if that chick was joking, that wasn't funny. It was immature and stupid.

Sorry for another stupid rant. But, I think I sum up what everyones talking about. =]

Doesn't the band spend alot of time touring and recording so having his address would be useless? I doubt Gerard would even reply to fanmail though.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
November 7th, 2008 at 08:39am
Nevermind this.
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
November 7th, 2008 at 04:55pm
tis amazing. Very Happy
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave