Don't have an account? Create one!

Funny/Embarassing stories

AuthorMessage
BeastxInxRepose
S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W
BeastxInxRepose
February 5th, 2010 at 08:34pm
I'm on both MySpace and Facebook. I must have gotten them mixed up because I just tried typing in "www.MyFace.com". Ha Ha
MCR_Charlie
Killjoy
MCR_Charlie
February 22nd, 2010 at 03:55pm
I was walking home from school and tripped over m own feet somehow, and just then the guy I liked walked past laughing.

I was walking on a feild, and my dog wouldn't come back. Me and my sister had to run after him, and he walked through a huge mud pool, about 1m deep. We didn't realise that it was a mud pool, and walked staight into it. My sister couldn't pull her foot out, so I tried to help her, and over she went. She landed flat on her face, and got covered in mud.
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
March 7th, 2010 at 02:29pm
yesterday, my friend kate texted me and asked me if wanted to go to hers for a few drinks at 7pm but she was using someone elses phone so i didn't recoginse the number, btw i have two friends called kate.
So i went down to my friends house at seven all prepared with drinks and whatnot, rang the door bell and her mum answered the door and asked if i was looking for kate and i was like "yeah, she told me to come down at 7" and then her mum gave me a puzzled look and said "well, she doesn't get home until 8" , i was super confused at this point and then i got another text from my other friend kate saying "are you coming over or what?" and then i realised i was in the wrong kates house, i felt like such a tool
Rolling Eyes
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
April 22nd, 2010 at 10:36pm
Today in Biology, we were learning about pathogens. And my teacher was like, "Which groups of people would be the only ones who would not get vaccinated for smallpox?" and the kid next to me shouts, "BLACKS AND JEWS." And my teacher's face and reaction was so funny, I started laughing histarically, and the kid next to me goes, "Brandy's laughing!!" And then everyone stares me, even my teacher, and they all think I was laughing at his racism and I wasn't...
Jillianly
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Jillianly
April 23rd, 2010 at 07:45pm
In 6th grade camp, we went on this grueling all-day hike through the woods, and I didn't have any friends in my hiking group, so I had to just walk by myself. We came to a little puddle and the two girls in front of me skipped nimbly over it, and one of the girls turned to the other and said, "Would it be sad if someone fell in that?" And then, of course, kersplish, I didn't make it to the other side, and my foot fell in the water, and they just turned back to look at me.

Then, in 9th grade drama class, we had to perform monologues and mine was about babysitting. Except when I actually went up to do it in front of the class, I was really nervous so my mouth didn't do what my brain wanted it to, so instead I said "babyshitting" and the whole class laughed.
the desperate ranks.
Always Born a Crime
the desperate ranks.
April 25th, 2010 at 09:21pm
About two months ago, the cast for this year's musical for my high school (The Music Man) were all sitting in the band/chorus room practicing the songs. I was sitting in the back row, and there was this huge drum sitting behind me. I sat down in a chair that was a little wobbly, and I voiced that fact to my best friend. She said, "Maybe you should get a new one." And I said "Naw, naw, that's okay."

About two minutes later the chair collapsed and smacked the drum behind me, which caused this huge bang in the middle of the song we were singing.
yoseob.
Bleeding on the Floor
yoseob.
April 26th, 2010 at 02:35am
In my drama class, there is this one guy that nobody wants in their group, so he always get put into my group. However, we always make him be a tree, because he is a 'greenie'. One day, during our play, he got 'a boy problem', and someone shouted out 'PHILLIP GOT A BRANCH IN HIS PANTS!'

It was hilarious on the day ;D
WrittenOnABullet
Killjoy
WrittenOnABullet
May 11th, 2010 at 03:15pm
I just thought of a few

Once I was talking to my enemy and spit in her face. lol it wasn't really embarrassing but it was funny. I was like yessss revengeVery Happy

One time I was in class and I'm really bad at math and we were doing Jeopardy and for ever question I was the last to tell my answer. It was embarrassing because my crush was in the same group.

My crush said he liked MCR and I said (very dumbly) "Whos MCR?" And he's like "My Chemical Romance." I knew who they were but didnt like them as much as I do today.

My 'crush' said like "your an idiot for bla bla bla" and I didn't here him so I opened my mouth to prove it and said "What? Sorry I didn't here you." and he said "Forget it." and started talking about something else. I was like greaaaattt I'm the idiot now