Don't have an account? Create one!

Do you think they'd be annoyed or bored?

AuthorMessage
Donald Trefusis
In The Murder Scene
Donald Trefusis
July 25th, 2007 at 06:23pm
O.O

Oopsies.
dirty love.
In The Murder Scene
dirty love.
July 25th, 2007 at 08:14pm
My username's about Frank. He's hott. There, I said it. Shoot me.

And a name's just a name. It doesn't really make a difference what it is. And if anything, it shows how much we care for MCR.
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
July 25th, 2007 at 08:34pm
Gah. I had originally made a huge long comment. But, now, I really can't be bothered! Im so shocked/annoyed by this frikkin thread.

For God's sake.

People have their usernames how they are, because they like them. Simple as.

Are you trying to say we arent true fans because in our usernames it doesn't say "My Chemical Romance changed my life they are the best band in the world I don't know what I'd do without them" ???

Fair enough. EVERYONE CHANGE YOUR NAMES BEFORE WE START A FRIKKIN WAR!!!!
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
July 25th, 2007 at 08:37pm
Oh no an MCR fansite with MCR related names!

*gasp, shock, horror*

It's an MCR fansite, of COURSE there are going to be zillions of names involving MCR. I used to do it all the time. Until... Corgancest came out of my random thoughts... but yes. It's a MCR fansite, therefore there will be MCR related names. I don't get why it's such a big deal.
Day Of The Dead
Salute You in Your Grave
Day Of The Dead
July 25th, 2007 at 10:19pm
worm.:
This is a my chemical romance fansite. What do you expect? And I didn't say the song of the lyrics belonged to MCR. Because most of them don't. Mine don't.

i second that.
writerGrrl
Salute You in Your Grave
writerGrrl
July 26th, 2007 at 12:50am
keve'sLadyofSorrows:
I think if they'd been in here within the last month, they'd be horrified.

Not about our names, about elizagate probably although again, better here than mibba.
a line in a song.
Salute You in Your Grave
a line in a song.
July 26th, 2007 at 07:00am
Corgancest.:
Oh no an MCR fansite with MCR related names!

*gasp, shock, horror*

It's an MCR fansite, of COURSE there are going to be zillions of names involving MCR.

Yup, that's true. Why should you be all mad because we're using names that involve MCR and this is an MCR fansite? It's just a waste of your time to be whining about it and pointing it out.
My Chemical Living.
Motor Baby
My Chemical Living.
July 26th, 2007 at 03:14pm
My Name isn't related to MCR but I think it is okay if people do. Wouldn't MCR be used to poeple being like OMG GERARD !!!!!! by now I mean really...people are going to do it at some point
eepshyes
Shotgun Sinner
eepshyes
July 26th, 2007 at 03:14pm
lmfao
I love how people get so mad over nothing these days!
omy.
-shakes head-
But, I must say I agree with you. You're right. There really isn't any originality. . .even my name isn't original. My friend calls me that all the time, and it stuck.
CryIDontCare
Salute You in Your Grave
CryIDontCare
July 26th, 2007 at 04:02pm
everyones kinda just repeating each other..
*spammage*
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
July 26th, 2007 at 05:13pm
this is bull we can not help what they look like !
and what you are saying is something you wuld say to a teenie we are not teenies
we know who evryone is in the band and do not sort them out as one is better then they other , they are our gods , we wuld never juge them for there looks ,
i look at it as a bonus we get fucking amazeing music , great guys and there good looking , so what?
Bleeding; Juliet
Motor Baby
Bleeding; Juliet
November 8th, 2007 at 06:45am
mine pertains to something gerard said. and i think its kind of rude seing as this is

A MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE FORUM
melodramatic fool
Salute You in Your Grave
melodramatic fool
November 8th, 2007 at 08:29am
Mine used to actually be a quote from an interview with Gerard.
Now it's a Greenday lyric. I don't even listento Greenday that much, it's just a cool little lyric.
They don't really mean THAT much.
And people actually DO know other people's real names.

And you know what? Gerard's the lead singer, he talks the most, he's the spokesman for the band.
So he's in the spotlight the most, mot people know about Gee!
So that's how it is, I mean I know I think Gerard is the "Hawtest" out of them all. But that doesn't mean I don't appreciate Bob's awesome drumming, or Ray and Frank's spastical guitars, or Mikey's sweetly shy bass playing.
They're all equally AMAZING once you get to know ALL of them.

Although I do agree on the vampire part, although I actually haven't seen any vampire names here. Maybe I need to get around more but nobody really has a "blody vamp chick" kind of name.
Murderscene.
Fabulous Killjoy
Murderscene.
November 8th, 2007 at 11:01am
Well since this is a MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE fansite people have MCR related things in their signatures/names.
and i have NEVER seen anyone with "gerard is hot" in their username...
i know heaps of people already said that but that's not the point Razz

geez people these days...
TaraIsBack!
Bleeding on the Floor
TaraIsBack!
November 8th, 2007 at 01:48pm
I know what you mean... but this IS an MCR fansite. It's a sign of dedication to the band.
Now, to have someone use one of the band member's name and dupe people into thinking it's really him is wrong. I can understand how the real person would be annoyed about that. But, I don't think that they would be annoyed with all the offshoots of names and lyrics on here. It's their fans you know.
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
November 8th, 2007 at 02:26pm
Meh, my username has nothing to do with MCR and mostly to do with faeries and absinthe. Smile I have a lyric in my sig, because I like the lyric, I love the music, or else I wouldn't be here.

I do think it can get a bit 'teenie' with everyone having usernames that are similar, but on a MCR site, people are going to have MCR on the brain. Smile
I just have an issue when people don't know the names of the guys in the band, other than the Way brothers. That upsets me, because I think the people making this pretty music behind the words deserve recognition too. I adore this band's music and that is something they are all responsible for in my opinion.

xxx
dreamerforever
Salute You in Your Grave
dreamerforever
November 9th, 2007 at 03:36am
what's the point of this thread? what's the big deal of mcr related usernames?
AAAU
Joining The Black Parade
AAAU
November 9th, 2007 at 11:24pm
i could not agree more... this thread was obviously started by someone with a lack of any logic and seems almost as though it was started just to piss people off. stop looking at people's usernames if it bothers you. what a pointless thread. grah.
wasted youth.
Demolition Lover
wasted youth.
November 10th, 2007 at 02:00am
INO = MCR fansite.
If you're angered by My Chem related usernames, then maybe you shouldn't be on here.
.. Smile
thedevilsnightmare
Jazz Hands
thedevilsnightmare
November 13th, 2007 at 07:12pm
I would hope that they would be flattered that we even take our time to make a screenname or sign up on this website dedicated TO THEM!!