Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR music / video / mentions on television shows.

AuthorMessage
gerardgrl23
Killjoy
gerardgrl23
April 16th, 2009 at 08:08pm
fuse has been playing desoltaion row on the top 40 music videos a lot lately and it was also on fuse's top ten alternative music videos a few weeks ago
jay!
Bleeding on the Floor
jay!
April 17th, 2009 at 05:50am
In the movie "Nights in Rodanthe", I noticed that there was a poster of MCR in the teenage girl's room.
I kind of freaked out a little bit, I'll admit.
believing.
Salute You in Your Grave
believing.
April 17th, 2009 at 11:25am
On a local radio show, for half an hour they play a section called "Riffs"

Desolation Row comes on everyday around 12:40 and 7:15
No kidding.
Everyday.
certain romance
Thinking Happy Thoughts
certain romance
April 29th, 2009 at 07:36pm
mtv 2 had them on today think it was my chemical romance vs some other band- cant rememeber who!!Razz
emseeare
Joining The Black Parade
emseeare
April 30th, 2009 at 02:00am
They were on a fuse countdown the other day for "family member bands" that rock. Smile
Brittany_Bloodsucker
Killjoy
Brittany_Bloodsucker
April 30th, 2009 at 10:08am
Gerard was recently featured in a Kyosuke Himuro video for the song "Safe and Sound"

I found out on Gerard-Way.net

I'll have to Youtube that later considering the fact that I'm at school and they blocked it x.x

Oh noes, I'm rambling Shocked
Brittany_Bloodsucker
Killjoy
Brittany_Bloodsucker
April 30th, 2009 at 10:09am
Brittany_Bloodsucker:
Gerard was recently featured in a Kyosuke Himuro video for the song "Safe and Sound"

I found out on Gerard-Way.net

I'll have to Youtube that later considering the fact that I'm at school and they blocked it x.x

Oh noes, I'm rambling Shocked

When I get a link, I'll attach <33 Very Happy
Brittany_Bloodsucker
Killjoy
Brittany_Bloodsucker
April 30th, 2009 at 10:09am
jay!:
In the movie "Nights in Rodanthe", I noticed that there was a poster of MCR in the teenage girl's room.
I kind of freaked out a little bit, I'll admit.

Now I have to see that xD

What poster was it??
kaitlyn.
Demolition Lover
kaitlyn.
May 7th, 2009 at 04:53pm
Their video for desolation row was on a show called video on trial yesterday, it's a show were they make fun of music videos.
Only 1 person called them emo but they did say gerard looked like robert pattinson LMFAO
Juuice
Killjoy
Juuice
May 12th, 2009 at 10:08pm
in family guy brian mentioned Helena in his list of songs with people names as the title...
Dear Tokyo...
Salute You in Your Grave
Dear Tokyo...
May 19th, 2009 at 02:47am
The MCR Chronicles was on Fuse the other day, which was basically a brief overview of them and a bunch of music videos.
scarecrow.
Jazz Hands
scarecrow.
May 28th, 2009 at 07:16pm
On George Lopez, in Max's room there's a three cheers poster. Clap
oh.em.FRIGGING.gee.
Killjoy
oh.em.FRIGGING.gee.
May 30th, 2009 at 01:03am
certain romance:
mtv 2 had them on today think it was my chemical romance vs some other band- cant rememeber who!!Razz

I saw something like that I live in England.Itwas MCR vs Linkin Park.I love LP too but MCR was no1 lol. Very Happy
jay!
Bleeding on the Floor
jay!
May 30th, 2009 at 09:39am
Brittany_Bloodsucker:
Now I have to see that xD

What poster was it??

Horribly late response, but it was a Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge poster.
Basically just the album cover (:
Darkromance
Banned
Darkromance
June 2nd, 2009 at 10:37am
Deb:
Sweetest Sin:
On American Idol, one of the judges compared a singer to MCR. I thought it was pretty cool. I screamed and annoyed my mom.
It was Randy, and that actually pissed me off, because he compared a Jonas Brother type dude to a combination of My Chem, Robert Pattinson and some other mishmash. How is one dude karaoke-ing up there anything like an entire live band, number one, and number two, My Chem had nothing in common with any of the comparisons. Disgust

oooh......was that the guy with the flippy hair thing that made it to the top two?
Mousy
Fabulous Killjoy
Mousy
June 29th, 2009 at 04:51pm
Darkromance:
Deb:
Sweetest Sin:
On American Idol, one of the judges compared a singer to MCR. I thought it was pretty cool. I screamed and annoyed my mom.
It was Randy, and that actually pissed me off, because he compared a Jonas Brother type dude to a combination of My Chem, Robert Pattinson and some other mishmash. How is one dude karaoke-ing up there anything like an entire live band, number one, and number two, My Chem had nothing in common with any of the comparisons. Disgust

oooh......was that the guy with the flippy hair thing that made it to the top two?

it was (the very sexy) Adam Lambert. That comparison pissed me off too. I was like, "what the fuck kind of reasoning is that?!"

And I love Adam but that is just no.

AND THERE IS A POSTER IN MAX'S ROOM? NO FUCKING WAY!!!!!! OMG I HAVE TO WATCH FOR THAT.
Jenny.
Jenny.
June 30th, 2009 at 02:33pm
guys watch the pyramid quotes and please stay on topic
tattooed lovers.
Motor Baby
tattooed lovers.
July 3rd, 2009 at 05:14pm
On Cartoon Network, there is a gameshow called "BrainRush" where you answer trivia while on a roller coaster.
One of the questions was "True or Bogus: The band My Chemical Romance is from New Jersey." The person got it wrong, or didn't know.
Little Miss Mental
Bleeding on the Floor
Little Miss Mental
July 12th, 2009 at 01:04pm
let freedom ring.:
On Cartoon Network, there is a gameshow called "BrainRush" where you answer trivia while on a roller coaster.
One of the questions was "True or Bogus: The band My Chemical Romance is from New Jersey." The person got it wrong, or didn't know.

lol yea i saw that one!!! I started screaming the answer, and the kid got it wrong. hahahahaha wow....it was an awesome moment for me Very Happy
pretty sane.
In The Murder Scene
pretty sane.
December 15th, 2010 at 01:20pm
"Na Na Na" is the official theme to the WWE (Professional Wrestling) Pay-Per-View match (TLC). It's on this Sunday.
Their music has been on Raw for the last 2 weeks.
I thought that was pretty cool.