Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR music / video / mentions on television shows.

AuthorMessage
Spencer Reid
Always Born a Crime
Spencer Reid
January 9th, 2011 at 02:03pm
I heard "Sing" being played in the background of the new comercials for the new season of American Idol the other day. I'm glad that they are getting some attention and getting promoted... but I fucking hate American Idol! ugh! hahaha!
The Fab Four
Always Born a Crime
The Fab Four
January 9th, 2011 at 04:01pm
Yeah I heard 'Sing' on an advert for Sky Sports in the UK. It's so weird watching Footballers playing to Gerard's singing! 'Na Na Na' is also in an MTV advert I think...
XxDead DivaxX
Bleeding on the Floor
XxDead DivaxX
January 14th, 2011 at 08:11am
One of their songs are going to be in Glee after the Superbowl.
This will probably the only episode I will ever watch.
... *headdesk*
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
January 17th, 2011 at 08:44am
MCR is gonna be on Conan tonight
and they will perform again on A Different Spin thursday
em's lil baby girl
Banned
em's lil baby girl
January 18th, 2011 at 04:24pm
MCR have been in the programme 'Doctors' lots of times. My wife watches it, I hate it, but I watch those bits.
vengeance university
Shotgun Sinner
vengeance university
June 21st, 2011 at 06:28pm
for anyone who watches 'teen wolf' on mtv, destroya was played in the background of a fight scene between two of the main characters, scott and derek, in the third episode.
Bad Obsession
Salute You in Your Grave
Bad Obsession
August 13th, 2012 at 11:10pm
This needn't a thread itself but I thought this has to be posted somewhere on the forum. And there's some info about the new album(:
AnataSky
Killjoy
AnataSky
August 8th, 2015 at 06:57pm
Richey Edwards.:
On American Idol, one of the judges compared a singer to MCR. I thought it was pretty cool. I screamed and annoyed my mom.

This made me think about something. Why do we all get so excited when ever we're made aware of the fact that someone else in this world has any clue what My Chemical Romance is? I'm not saying I don't scream and rock back and forth for an hour every time danisnotonfire mentions My Chem, I'm just a little fascinated and a little confused.