Don't have an account? Create one!

Lyn-Z Pregnant.

AuthorMessage
ellieisconfused.
Killjoy
ellieisconfused.
January 18th, 2009 at 09:41pm
^ I couldn't agree more.

I'm so happy for them and wish them the best of luck!
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
January 18th, 2009 at 09:56pm
Harley Quinn.:
And I shudder to imagine what Gerard would say if he ever saw this.
I'm pretty sure Gerard is more than aware that, like any other band on the planet, MCR has its share of idiots worshipping them, passing ludicrous judgment upon them, writing insane fan-fics about them, and just generally behaving like imbeciles. It comes with the territory.
Something tells me it'd take a lot more than a few rabid morons to make him actually worry or feel differently about his own personal situation - I'm sure if he has read any of the crap that is going on on various sites, he's just sitting there laughing to himself, knowing that he's happy with himself and his situation and the opinions of some random nobodies don't affect him at all.

Deb:
When they will never see each other again LOL Sorry, guys, but Donna can confirm that they will resemble two blurs passing in the night for a couple of years.
Hey, providing Gerard's not a WoW addict they'll have plenty of hours together. Actually... Chief plays WoW obsessively and I think that's why I'm sick of his face. 'Get Emily off the table, I'm running an instance!'
Gah. Boys are so selfish!
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
January 18th, 2009 at 10:13pm
Lauren, that is the most intelligent post I have read in awhile. Cheers to you, my Girl!
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
January 18th, 2009 at 11:13pm
Yawn

mmkay. i think the point is across now to everyone in this thread and all the visitors to come. now it's just all repetition pretty much. let's save some rants for the next group of people who do it. i'll write a summary if ~necessary. It will be full of unneeded expletives, wtf's, omgs, ~~, sarcasm, and khnx's, and will be quoted each time someone makes another rant about something someone has already ranted about. Don't make me do it.

Because TyTy Banks makes my bitchy looking post look somewhat humorous and nice.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
January 19th, 2009 at 09:08am

....I believe Gerard is suffering from Pregnancy cravings too.

"I don't know why I'm suddenly craving F-berry, but I really am! Its strong now!"

Tehe
bound and gagged
Bulletproof Heart
bound and gagged
January 19th, 2009 at 12:05pm
*hesitantly enters*

Uh, okay, um, I am actually very proud of Gerard and Lyn-Z. I will admit that I believe they will be fantastic parents. When I got the news from my friend, I screamed and dropped the phone.

I don't believe we should be harassing for "bump" pictures (although I look forward to them), because I highly doubt that we will get them because Gerard and Lyn-Z aren't "A-list' celebrities. I even doubt if we'll get baby pictures when the baby is born.

...maybe People Magazine will pay 14 million for them.
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
January 19th, 2009 at 12:08pm
hale yes.:
...maybe People Magazine will pay 14 million for them.

Nah, they just need to entice Gerard with some Frankenberry. That'll be enough. ;]
bound and gagged
Bulletproof Heart
bound and gagged
January 19th, 2009 at 12:09pm
14 million boxes of Frankenberry?

Like, I would probably die laughing in the supermarket if they were on the cover of People magazine.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
January 19th, 2009 at 12:45pm
hale yes.:

Like, I would probably die laughing in the supermarket if they were on the cover of People magazine.

lmfao Seriously.
Jenny.
Jenny.
January 19th, 2009 at 12:45pm
I don't personally see what's wrong about being excited about the bb. And I think that a baby bump, whether it's there on Lynz or not, is cute. I don't see what's there to be ashamed about, and why would Gerard be ashamed of a few fans being excited about the prospect of he and Lyn being parents? *shrugs and hides*
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
January 19th, 2009 at 12:52pm
there is a difference between being excited and people going over board. I thought you felt differently before. Oh well, must be my mistake.

Edit to add: I must be wrong on this whole issue but the fact remains that I find this thread uncomfortable and am fed up with overexcited squeeing over a fetus.

*leaves thread as she is annoyed by the whole thing*
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
January 19th, 2009 at 03:56pm
Following discussion with the other staff the decision has been made to lock this thread. This was not my decision alone, I had wanted this thread to remain open and had ignored staff requests to close it a week ago. However, the discussion that is taking place here can be discussed in a wayt. Any photos that appear can go in either the relationships picture thread or the msi thread. If any new information comes up people should pm me or any other member of staff and the decision will be made whether to re open the thread.

Maybe without this thread things can get back to relative normality.

*fingers crossed*