Don't have an account? Create one!

Pencey Prep

AuthorMessage
vacant alleyWAYS
Salute You in Your Grave
vacant alleyWAYS
March 28th, 2016 at 04:31am
Ok, I know it has been years since this thread has been active but...only because I am such a huge fan of this band, I had to get here and show that the love is still out there. That new fans are coming every day!

My favorite song is Trying to Escape the Inevitable
Nineteen is very close
I love the lyrics to P.S. Don't Write, 10 Rings and 8th Grade
oh man, and there's Florida Plates too

Ok, so I intend to look through this whole forum here and see what I can find, if my questions might finally be answered. The newest one being, is "Attention Reader" Pencey Prep or I am graveyard and/or are they the same band. blah blah blah

Attention Reader is like my new favorite song! <3

subscribe, bookmark, and post!
hail0fbullets
Killjoy
hail0fbullets
January 9th, 2021 at 01:52pm
vacant alleyWAYS:
Ok, I know it has been years since this thread has been active but...only because I am such a huge fan of this band, I had to get here and show that the love is still out there. That new fans are coming every day!

My favorite song is Trying to Escape the Inevitable
Nineteen is very close
I love the lyrics to P.S. Don't Write, 10 Rings and 8th Grade
oh man, and there's Florida Plates too

Ok, so I intend to look through this whole forum here and see what I can find, if my questions might finally be answered. The newest one being, is "Attention Reader" Pencey Prep or I am graveyard and/or are they the same band. blah blah blah

Attention Reader is like my new favorite song! <3

subscribe, bookmark, and post!

yeah :/ most of the posts are from 2010 there's been very few people on here for the longest time

also i am a graveyard and pencey prep are different bands, but are connected in some way I'm not sure actually

also you have very good taste but my favorite song by them is the secret goldfish (both original version and acoustic) but a close second would be trying to escape the inevitable!