Don't have an account? Create one!

Pencey Prep

AuthorMessage
}TeXaS{
Motor Baby
}TeXaS{
July 28th, 2005 at 01:18pm
i saw copies on amazon.com and ebay. what's your fave song? i like "yesterday" and "attention reader". good stuff.
GreenFlySoup
Salute You in Your Grave
GreenFlySoup
July 30th, 2005 at 10:01am
argh, i ordered it from amazon, they said i should receive it between 19th august and 9th september!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've bought stuff from them before that was imported and it took 3 days Confused
Pumpkin Princess
Salute You in Your Grave
Pumpkin Princess
August 15th, 2005 at 12:51pm
does anyone know if you can get their cd in London??
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
August 15th, 2005 at 06:17pm
Hmm,I don't know,sorry.
;(
Miss Skeleton !!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Miss Skeleton !!
September 6th, 2005 at 02:34pm
I looked for them in HMV dint have any!
Sad
}TeXaS{
Motor Baby
}TeXaS{
September 6th, 2005 at 11:07pm
"secret goldfish". it's like one of the biggest, most HUGEST inside jokes between me and my wife, elle (check the sig) anywho, i REALLY want to track down their cd, ppl. damn texas cd stores sometimes, i swear...
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
September 7th, 2005 at 10:44am
cubicles:
so before mcr, frank was in that band pencey prep
they were a punk rock 5 piece from new jersey
sadly they split up Crying or Very sad but i got their album heartbreak in stereo and its just a really good cd
its pretty hard to get in shops but if you can find it buy it!

It's good name. I'm sure the majority of you have no idea where that name came from. It's obvious, though, if you ever READ.
}TeXaS{
Motor Baby
}TeXaS{
September 7th, 2005 at 06:17pm
i'm HOPING people have at least heard of above mentioned literature *coughGrapesOfWrathcough* but yeah, i KNOW, oh yeah Smile
matt skiba!
Awake and Unafraid
matt skiba!
September 9th, 2005 at 03:39pm
HoPeLeSsHeArTs13:
i'm HOPING people have at least heard of above mentioned literature *coughGrapesOfWrathcough* but yeah, i KNOW, oh yeah Smile

*coughitsfromCatcherInTheRyecough*
}TeXaS{
Motor Baby
}TeXaS{
September 9th, 2005 at 08:03pm
HoPeLeSsHeArTs13:

oh. my. Frank. i feel so... blonde. wtf am i ON?! GRAPES OF WRATH! *beats self with stick* man, no more coffee after twelve for me... thank you, morning star, for correcting my blatant mistake. *bows to Star in all her literary glory* i also realize that the mistake makes me a HUGE hypocrite, huh? >-I
GreenFlySoup
Salute You in Your Grave
GreenFlySoup
September 10th, 2005 at 12:52pm
ooh my cd came in the post about a week ago....YAY and yeah i knew where the name was from, as son as i saw the bands name i thought of that book.
matt skiba!
Awake and Unafraid
matt skiba!
September 11th, 2005 at 12:33pm
GreenFlySoup:
ooh my cd came in the post about a week ago....YAY and yeah i knew where the name was from, as son as i saw the bands name i thought of that book.

me too
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
September 14th, 2005 at 11:05am
morbid_promises:
I've only heard "The Secret Goldfish".

They have a song by that name?!

They ARE obsessed with Catcher in the Rye! That's the name of the story that Holden's brother wrote!
emurlee
Demolition Lover
emurlee
September 14th, 2005 at 02:57pm
Catcher in the Rye pwns.

I'm re-reading it just now. It didn't actually register that Pencey Prep got their name from it until I started re-reading. Hehe ^^; I still need to hear some of their stuff... *goes in search*
GreenFlySoup
Salute You in Your Grave
GreenFlySoup
September 14th, 2005 at 03:40pm
i've not had the album very long but i do love it. mmmwwwwuuuah *kisses cd* i love the internet sometimes
matt skiba!
Awake and Unafraid
matt skiba!
September 14th, 2005 at 03:42pm
GreenFlySoup:
i've not had the album very long but i do love it. mmmwwwwuuuah *kisses cd* i love the internet sometimes

its in the post for me. god bless amazon
GreenFlySoup
Salute You in Your Grave
GreenFlySoup
September 14th, 2005 at 03:44pm
i know! i ordered it infirst week of august and got it about 4 weeks later. so yeah i've not had it long at all.....
}TeXaS{
Motor Baby
}TeXaS{
September 15th, 2005 at 06:06pm
i still need to order it, damn it. *mourns over un-ordered cd* i prolly gotta wait till friggin x-mas or some bulllll-onie! rawrness
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
September 16th, 2005 at 03:05pm
HoPeLeSsHeArTs13:

What? Um, Catcher in the Rye?
}TeXaS{
Motor Baby
}TeXaS{
September 19th, 2005 at 09:22pm
retardsrule:
HoPeLeSsHeArTs13:

What? Um, Catcher in the Rye?

i know, i fixed it earlier. it's just that i had been on the phone with my friend just literally a few seconds before i wrote that talking about her assignment on "Grapes" and so i wrote that instead. i beat the shit outta myself when i saw what i put. *slaps forehead in shame* i'm too blonde for my own good...