the ones you want to have (:

i'm getting HYHHHH♥ tattooed on my right wrist &
WAIT on my left.

but i also want the CANON camera logo on my lower back (:

Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
January 19th, 2009 at 02:28am
this thread is fine. There is a body art thread in the art forum for your personal designs and a MCR fantattoos thread in media, but this thread should be for all other tattoos.
tranarchy.
Demolition Lover
tranarchy.
January 19th, 2009 at 03:48am

Mr. Green my first tattoo that I just got the other day... It's a fan tattoo for this band I love called the Champagne Charade =]
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
January 20th, 2009 at 08:42pm
Hmmkay.
(apologies for them being hyooge.)

My back ('pain/beauty/poison')

My right knee

My wrists

And my chest
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
January 21st, 2009 at 08:08am
^ Donna, that's awesome! I especially love "From the razor to the rosary" and your piercings are also cool!
S!NNER.
Salute You in Your Grave
S!NNER.
January 21st, 2009 at 02:33pm
yes!
they're all so amazing (:

esp. the razor to the rosary one!
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
January 21st, 2009 at 06:11pm
^ Lol thanks guys. I love, love, LOVE my 'razor' tattoo but it looks like shite because the guy who did it for me was a friend's dad who'd just got his tattoo licence and had no idea of what he was doing... he messed it up pretty bad but I don't mind so much, one of these days I'll go see someone else to get it fixed up and make it pretty.

Can't wait for more tattoos, gotta get this little parasite out of me first, so I'm thinking next one will be her name/DOB and Emily's name/DOB somewhere on me.
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
January 22nd, 2009 at 03:51pm
I'm thinking about getting some sort of tattoo in honor of my mom. She's done so much for me and made my life so much easier than if it was just me and my dad. Maybe some of her favorite song lyrics and her name,I don't know yet.

I also want a cross with ropes tied in a X shape across where the parts cross.
eileen vulgaris
Awake and Unafraid
eileen vulgaris
January 22nd, 2009 at 05:13pm
i've got my first tattoo done on monday.
it's four initials in honour of my mother, my godmother and my two grandmothers.
the tattoo is across my collarbone. it's pretty simple.

i think i'll upload a picture later.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
January 23rd, 2009 at 12:48pm
I dont have any yet, Not old enough.
But when i do get myself to get one, I'd like something with my bestfriend/fiance's initals. Like a tiny heart with KNP under it and placed on the top of my arm or wrist.

I'd like to get some kind of Sun and Moon drawing/words somewhere on my back.
And I wouldn't mind something to do with MCR on my ankle.
And if I was ever brave enough - I'd get something tattooed on my innner lip, "Royal" perhaps?

I'm a bit more into getting a few peircings
keep on living.
Shotgun Sinner
keep on living.
January 23rd, 2009 at 03:31pm
henna xD
i love it.

this is the one i want to get permanently someday ... i've decided i think i definitly want it. the red ink is the sketch i did, and the henna my sister did for me, freehand. she did a damn good job (:
in case you couldn't tell, the banners read "keep on living" - my words to live by, written by my hero and sung by my favorite band in my favorite song of all time.
<3

more henna ....

my cross again. the symbol on my wrist stands for "higher self". i did one on my other wrist, too, which stood for "love & magic".

japanese; "dream"

i have a thing for crosses (: japanese "faith". tiny picture o.0

i know i want the "keep on living" cross, at least ... with more detail, colors, shading, ect. than you can do with henna.

i'm thinking about getting more, too ... maybe different lyrics, or "Romans 5:3 - 5a" somewhere, because those are my favorite Bible verses and more words to live by. and maybe "love" on the inside of my wrist, like Jonathan Cook has, for twloha <33

i love tattoos :'D
Incognito.
Bleeding on the Floor
Incognito.
January 24th, 2009 at 09:14pm
I'm not old enough for one yet but I think I want

Merci Pour Le Venin
and/or
I lost My fear of Falling

on my left wrist
certain romance
Thinking Happy Thoughts
certain romance
February 1st, 2009 at 08:26pm
i got my first one 6 months ago...now i have 3 and im getting my fourth on wednesday for my birthday!!Smile
ive "sleep now, dream forever" on my ankle in memory of my late cousin, and its also lyrics from one of my fave bands aiden.
ive a cross between my shoulder blades..
and a rose with a sort of creeping stem going down the side of my back...

wednesday im getting a tribal design from a slipknot albulm sleeve...cant wait
AMO!
Killjoy
AMO!
February 16th, 2009 at 10:02am
Im getting this on the back of my neck at the end of March Razz

Lounge Fly
Bleeding on the Floor
Lounge Fly
March 29th, 2009 at 04:09am
I'm not old enough to get one without permission yet, and my parents will murder me if they find out.

But once I'm able to, I want to make my left arm a Nirvana tribute. That is, have a tattoo of the angel from the In Utero cover done on my shoulder, have "I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not" written all down my arm and have "Kurt Cobain : 1967-1994" somewhere.

I'd also like to get the Badmotorfinger album cover on my other shoulder. Maybe have a guitar somewhere also.
Just Steph...
Motor Baby
Just Steph...
March 30th, 2009 at 01:28pm
I want to get this, except the writing at the top would be in an arch, and 'Hold On' would be curved to fit the banner. (I did this on paint so i couldn't make it turn)

I want to get an MCR related one as well, but I haven't designed it yet.
samantha connolly
In The Murder Scene
samantha connolly
March 30th, 2009 at 02:12pm
I am going to get one in three hours!!
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
March 31st, 2009 at 04:57am
^ And I can't wait to see photos of the finished product!!

Decided on my next inkage (to be done after baby #2 is born)... the monologue part of Othello's Act IV, Scene II (I'm pretty sure... the one where he kills Desdemona?). It's going to be huge. It's going to be expensive.
And I will have, 'It is the cause, it is the cause my soul...' printed on me forever. I can't wait.
Lounge Fly
Bleeding on the Floor
Lounge Fly
April 1st, 2009 at 05:29am
I doubt I'd have the pain tolerance for this one, but I've always wanted to get "Jesus died for somebody's sins, but not mine" around my shoulders and back, and one I definitely will be getting is a tribute to my best mate. Probably a snake (he liked snakes, we used to collect them as kids) and "Sharky - 1989-2007".
samantha connolly
In The Murder Scene
samantha connolly
April 1st, 2009 at 03:28pm
So I went to get the tattoo and they asked if I had any blood illnesses and I said, "yeah I have anemia."
Turns out you can't tattoo anemics in the state of tennessee -_-"