Don't have an account? Create one!

Tattoos

AuthorMessage
styles.
Awake and Unafraid
styles.
April 1st, 2009 at 03:30pm
i got mine yesterday!
my dad wasn't happy, but i absolutley love it.
i'll upload a picture later.. i cant find my camera lead rn.

anyhow, it's stars and swirly lines going round my hip sort of thing.. you'll get the drift when you see it (:
styles.
Awake and Unafraid
styles.
April 1st, 2009 at 07:09pm
tattoo!

here it is! (:
i really do love it!
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
April 2nd, 2009 at 10:42pm
samantha connolly:
So I went to get the tattoo and they asked if I had any blood illnesses and I said, "yeah I have anemia."
Turns out you can't tattoo anemics in the state of tennessee -_-"

Whaaaat? Holy shit lol I'm in big trouble... anaemic to the point of fainting at least once a week, super-low blood pressure (which isn't good as, again, you're more prone to fainting spells etc when you go into some kind of trauma, and healing is slower), and I've gotten both tattoos and piercings while either pregnant or breastfeeding!! (I never knew until a couple weeks ago that you're not meant to get tattooed while breastfeeding because breast milk is a blood product and your supply can dry up because your body focuses on healing your inkage rather than producing milk!!)

Lol just go to another tattooist and deny, deny, deny lol Very Happy

Edit: Exquisite, I love your tattoo!! That's really cute Smile
samantha connolly
In The Murder Scene
samantha connolly
April 3rd, 2009 at 09:05pm
Cigarettes And Suicide:
Whaaaat? Holy shit lol I'm in big trouble... anaemic to the point of fainting at least once a week, super-low blood pressure (which isn't good as, again, you're more prone to fainting spells etc when you go into some kind of trauma, and healing is slower), and I've gotten both tattoos and piercings while either pregnant or breastfeeding!! (I never knew until a couple weeks ago that you're not meant to get tattooed while breastfeeding because breast milk is a blood product and your supply can dry up because your body focuses on healing your inkage rather than producing milk!!)

Lol just go to another tattooist and deny, deny, deny lol Very Happy

Yeah I'm exactly the same way! Anemic with low blood pressure.
That's what we're planning on doing, the nearest tattoo parlor besides the one that wouldn't tattoo me is like... 2 hours away though so I'm gonna have to put it off a few weeks.

And Exquisite your tattoo is so cute!
wind opaine.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
wind opaine.
April 3rd, 2009 at 09:20pm
I'm getting my tattoo in barely under a month,
it'll be my first tattoo, and I plan on getting a tooth,
just a black outline of a molar, about an inch tall, maybe.
I want to get it on my back, but I have a small fear,
I think I may have some iron/blood problems, but I've never been informed by a doctor,
I'm just worried that getting a tattoo might have some negative effects on me in this case.
Any input?
west coast smoker
Full of Ephedrine
west coast smoker
April 3rd, 2009 at 09:20pm
ignore.
styles.
Awake and Unafraid
styles.
April 4th, 2009 at 07:46am
Cigarettes And Suicide:

samantha connolly:
And Exquisite your tattoo is so cute!

thankyou! Very Happy
certain romance
Thinking Happy Thoughts
certain romance
April 15th, 2009 at 08:07am
got my 5th yeaterday, was sort of random,
just went with my friend as she was getting one and ended up getting another one on my leg, ill upload a pic later
destery moore.
Salute You in Your Grave
destery moore.
April 20th, 2009 at 04:02pm
I want to get "Keep the Faith" on my wrist with a breast cancer awareness ribbon and a Hep C awareness ribbon, because my mother was just diagnosed with Hep C and my aunt has breast cancer, and not much longer to live.

And no, I'm not getting "Keep the Faith" because of Frank Iero.

But apparently, no one will tattoo you in the state of Oregon, even with parental consent, if you're under the age of 18. I was going this year on my 17th birthday.

I am currently shopping for a state that will! lmfao
K.K.
Bleeding on the Floor
K.K.
April 21st, 2009 at 08:57am
My big sisters fianceé does tatoos and he said he'd make me one. A little one I only want a little star or something. I'll wait a few years for a big one. - one like the one on my avatar.[
<<<-
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
April 21st, 2009 at 10:54pm
exquisite.:
Such a pretty tattoo. ♥
Dr. Spencer Reid
Bleeding on the Floor
Dr. Spencer Reid
April 22nd, 2009 at 01:38pm
gypsyhook.:
Connecticut
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
April 22nd, 2009 at 11:48pm
peacock skeleton.:

I want to get it on my back, but I have a small fear,
I think I may have some iron/blood problems, but I've never been informed by a doctor,
I'm just worried that getting a tattoo might have some negative effects on me in this case.
Any input?
What makes you think you might have iron/blood problems? Maybe go get checked out by your doctor first, things like iron deficiency can be fixed pretty easily with dietary changes and perhaps supplements.
Other than that though, I'd say the risk of anything bad happening are pretty slim. I mean, you might pass out or the tattoo might take a bit longer to heal than if you didn't have low iron/anaemia etc, but it's not like you go get a tattoo and bleed to death in the studio or die of an infection later or something (well, unless you're a real grub and don't look after it, even then you'd have more chance of being struck by lightning).

gypsyhook.:
But apparently, no one will tattoo you in the state of Oregon, even with parental consent, if you're under the age of 18.
It's the same in Australia, because some idiot let her 9-year-old daughter get a tattoo. So, now we all miss out.
Not that there aren't a million 'work-from-home'-ers or 'friends' that are willing to do some inking on a minor providing everybody keeps quiet about it. A 16-year-old friend of mine has three tattoos already.
MikeyWayOwnsYou
Killjoy
MikeyWayOwnsYou
April 23rd, 2009 at 11:32am
When I turn 18, I'm going to get a few.
The Demolition Lovers on my writsts.
I'm not afraid to walk this world alone. on my back.
And 'Ani' wrote on my shoulder.
Dana Way
Banned
Dana Way
April 23rd, 2009 at 12:16pm
gypsyhook.:
I want to get "Keep the Faith" on my wrist with a breast cancer awareness ribbon and a Hep C awareness ribbon, because my mother was just diagnosed with Hep C and my aunt has breast cancer, and not much longer to live.

And no, I'm not getting "Keep the Faith" because of Frank Iero.

But apparently, no one will tattoo you in the state of Oregon, even with parental consent, if you're under the age of 18. I was going this year on my 17th birthday.

California.
samantha connolly
In The Murder Scene
samantha connolly
July 12th, 2009 at 02:14am
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
July 12th, 2009 at 11:26am
I'm too young yet.
But. The day after I turn 18, I am getting "4721" and "4794" tattooed on the top of both arms, in small letters.

After that I'd like:
* A chain of barbed wire with the pediatric stroke ribbion on one side and the Ovarian Cancer ribbon on the otherside - on my ankle.
* The athiest symbol on my left hip
* A bunch of music notes along with whatever band I make it in, written under it, on the right hip
* And "In the Murder Scene" written in script on my collar bone.
* Possibly something else on my wrists, not sure. or something on my inner lip. Smile
Spirit of Jazz.
Motor Baby
Spirit of Jazz.
July 12th, 2009 at 05:42pm
^The inner lip thing seems like it would hurt A LOT. Wouldn't that make your lip swell to epic proportions?

-and while i am still too young-
I want barbed wire around my wrist, and 'What's a pulse got to do with it' around my wrist under the wire. the Black Parade track listing on the inside of my wrist. A rose with a falling petal on my hip. And a small Rorschach logo on my back. =D
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
July 12th, 2009 at 07:37pm
I decided what I really want to get on my 18th birthday thanks to some lady who cut my hair like half a year ago.

But since my favorite movie is Edward Scissorhands, I want to get a tattoo of his hands cupping a dark red rose with snowflakes falling on top of it on my back.

also I would love to get a drawing of mine done on my thigh (it was named one of the best peices of art done by someone not in AP art at my school) but it's the drama masks (laugh now cry later) with ribbons all around them tying down to a moon with a harliquin sitting on it with stars in the background down on my thigh.

I just want all my tattoos to be easily hiden so I could get a job. if I could, I'd love to get a black and white rose on my neck and a stone angel reaching out on my arm
Chemical Addiction.
Awake and Unafraid
Chemical Addiction.
July 12th, 2009 at 08:58pm