Don't have an account? Create one!

It's Official-MCR Starting New Record...

AuthorMessage
stay away;
In a Bullet's Embrace
stay away;
July 24th, 2010 at 12:43pm
this is so exciting! i am glad they are working so hard (:
and hopefully this means the album will be coming out early fall as opposed to late!
scarecrow.
Jazz Hands
scarecrow.
July 25th, 2010 at 12:17am
I can't waittt, I'm so excited now. I hope they announce the release date soon, hmm.
the_lovecats
Killjoy
the_lovecats
July 25th, 2010 at 04:38pm
I just saw a video on youtube with him announcing that it was done at comic con Very Happy
This has got me so pumped for this record now, can't believe it's finally pretty much here!!
This is the video where I saw the quote that has already been mentioned by xxnevercominghomexx Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAGYRnABLBk

p.s I think this could very well be my first ever post on this forum haha! So Hey everyone Very Happy
-x-

oh maybe not apparently I've posted 3 other times haha!
poetic tragedy.
Awake and Unafraid
poetic tragedy.
July 30th, 2010 at 02:41pm
oh, i saw that! i'm too excited.
Beast And The Harlot
Salute You in Your Grave
Beast And The Harlot
August 4th, 2010 at 11:44pm
Better be before the end of the year, lol.
They pulled out of Soundwave (Aussie music festival) this year, and said they'd make it up to us by returning for a tour end of the year.
I'm so excited though Smile
Little Miss Mental
Bleeding on the Floor
Little Miss Mental
August 4th, 2010 at 11:58pm
I seriously can't wait! I'm really psyched to hear their new work ^_^
poetic tragedy.
Awake and Unafraid
poetic tragedy.
August 5th, 2010 at 02:02pm
Beast And The Harlot:
Better be before the end of the year, lol.
I'm so excited though Smile
scarecrow.
Jazz Hands
scarecrow.
August 15th, 2010 at 04:01pm
Anybody else wondering what's up with the lack of updates on the site? it's been two months since anybody blogged on the website.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
August 16th, 2010 at 12:29am
They're probably busy finishing up the cd, doing stuff with their families... They've done a small amount of Twitter updating... Not by everyone but I think Ray and frank
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
August 18th, 2010 at 12:21am

/what? i totally did not steal this from drinkingsouls after reading about the album title rumor
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
August 18th, 2010 at 12:25am
They always say something's about to happen when there's not going to be. Honestly, I don't really care anymore. I'm not even sure why I'm posting this.
scarecrow.
Jazz Hands
scarecrow.
August 18th, 2010 at 07:44pm
Ugggh I hope it's true.
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
August 18th, 2010 at 07:52pm
I'm almost certain I've heard that before, months ago...
Sweet Pandemonium.
Bleeding on the Floor
Sweet Pandemonium.
August 19th, 2010 at 07:12pm
Another thing that suggests there could be news from the band soon. A friend of mine has a connection to someone in MCR's circle and they told her a few days ago “in a very short time the wait will be over. Updates from the band are right around the corner.” As that's about the third time now I've heard that kind of thing being said in the last few days, I can't help but get my hopes up about it. But then as has already been said, things like that were said months ago and nothing happened so I guess we'll just have to wait and see if they're true or not.
skee_save_me_mcr
Killjoy
skee_save_me_mcr
August 20th, 2010 at 03:21pm
So it's official: the new album will come out some time this year. the question now: What's it called and WHEN will this MEGA ALBUM come out? WE'VE WAITED LONG ENOUGH! ERG! >Sad
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
August 20th, 2010 at 03:28pm
skee_save_me_mcr:
So it's official: the new album will come out some time this year. the question now: What's it called and WHEN will this MEGA ALBUM come out? WE'VE WAITED LONG ENOUGH! ERG! >Sad
In the fall.
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
August 21st, 2010 at 01:27am
Hey, okay I kind of took a break from updating myself with the band for a while... idk. But long story short, I'm kind of getting more into them again. I just have a few questions...

So they've recorded the album. It's done. Didn't they redo it since Bob left? So I mean, if the record is coming out in the fall, would they not have been searching for another drummer? Wouldn't the new drummer have to record the album with them? I'm kind of curious as to when we'll find out who the new drummer is... and why they haven't even mentioned looking for a new one (if they have, I've missed it). Also, if they've found one, why wouldn't they fill us in and let us know? I mean, I know they want to be sure that drummer will be the one, but.

And if the album really is coming out in the fall, would they not start promoting it and stuff? It just feels weird to me that all these sources are saying the album is coming soon but we haven't actually heard anything from the band.

This is making me sound like I think they're liars or something. I don't, these are just a few things that haven't been adding up to me.
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
August 22nd, 2010 at 08:26am
^ They may or may not have redone the album, we don't know. They definitely put more work into it but we don't know if they've completely redone the whole thing or just built on what they had with Bob.

They may have a new drummer and be waiting to announce him with the new album (this would make sense from a publicity point of view because it'd create more hype). They may also not have a new drummer and be using studio/touring musicians till they find a permanent replacement.

That's what we're confused about right now. We seem to be in some weird state of limbo where no one has any idea what's going on. We really just have to wait and see. Maybe it'll all make sense in a few months (then again, maybe not ;] ).
scarecrow.
Jazz Hands
scarecrow.
August 22nd, 2010 at 09:17pm
BIG NEWS ABOUT NEW MCR RECORD: It's gonna AMAZING!!.....o wait. we all already KNEW THAT! DOH!!

tweet from benji of good charlotte. yoohh! (:
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
September 8th, 2010 at 05:12pm
You can preorder the album at HMV.com. It has the release date set for November 8th, although I suppose this could change because Play.com had the pre-order for TBPID and the release date still changed multiple times.