Don't have an account? Create one!

Valentine's Day

AuthorMessage
bound and gagged
Bulletproof Heart
bound and gagged
February 13th, 2009 at 12:24pm
It's a Saturday, as we all know. I don't have any plans. I'm probably going to consume massive amounts of chocolate and watch Moulin Rouge! in my room all day.
arthur pendragon.
Crash Queen
arthur pendragon.
February 13th, 2009 at 12:31pm
So, as today was the last day of school, valentines kinda happened today.
Annnnddddd.....nothing.
I baked cupcakes for my friends.
And thats it. No suprises for me.
hah.

dom howard.
Banned
dom howard.
February 13th, 2009 at 12:37pm
paul rudd.:
Tehe Me and my friend are gonna send a rose to a teacher as a joke lmfao "Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm free tonight, how about you?" xD

Oh dear. The cute teacher got our rose, and he thought it was a joke from another teacher! My friend saw him in the English office, talking to another teacher, and he was all upset about it. Fail. I feel prett guilty, to say the least.
hoppy.
In The Murder Scene
hoppy.
February 13th, 2009 at 01:46pm
Lame.

I've had a crush on a boy for quite a while and my friend resently decided she likes his brother.
of course, in the end she got the brother as her valentine
and him and I still sit on the fence =/

Maybe if he didn't talk about girls the way he does now I would be more inclinded to push us over that fence but I can't.
I really love this kid to death but he's in that stage where he thinks it's cool to talk about girls like they are trash.
He didn't used to do that.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm veryveryvery happy for my friend :]]]
but I'm still disappointed that he won't come to his senses and that I'm still dwelling on him.
Odalisque
Always Born a Crime
Odalisque
February 13th, 2009 at 02:07pm
I have no solid plans yet, but you bet I'll be raiding Walgreens on Sunday for discounted Valentine's Day candy.
Day Of The Dead
Salute You in Your Grave
Day Of The Dead
February 13th, 2009 at 05:15pm
?Because he's ill, I'm going to go to my boyfriend's house and suprise him. Haha, when he's not in his room I'm going to go and sit in his bed XD
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
February 13th, 2009 at 06:26pm
I'm making a card for my boyfriend; I have Irish Creme chocolates and a little puppy holding a heart as well. I'm midway done with the card; it's a pop-up card! I will probably have pictures when I am done, after I give it to him. : D
m45tq
Awake and Unafraid
m45tq
February 13th, 2009 at 06:27pm
Early Sunsets;:
?Because he's ill, I'm going to go to my boyfriend's house and suprise him. Haha, when he's not in his room I'm going to go and sit in his bed XD
That's fucking adorable!

Well I'll be doing nothing because I be a single laydeeeee holla!
misa misa.
Shotgun Sinner
misa misa.
February 13th, 2009 at 07:36pm
I have never done anything interesting on Valentine's before, or liked it very much.
But this year i think it wll be good.
My boyfriend wants me to come over to his hosue so he can cook me dinner, and then we are going out to a party.
Should be awesome.
.Unseen.Sorrows.
Bleeding on the Floor
.Unseen.Sorrows.
February 13th, 2009 at 08:25pm
uhm.
nothing TOO eventful.
i have to sing a solo in the morning. then i'm going shopping with my best friend and we'll probably rent a movie.
i would like to see my crush...who like my best friend conviently lives in town Very Happy
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 13th, 2009 at 08:36pm
I'm "celebrating" it tonight, cuz he's working tomorrow all day. I bought him a bunch of candy (hershey's cookies and cream, toblerone bar, gummy worms), an amp because he likes those, and a little stuffed dog. He bought me some things and decided to tell me today that he bought them so I wouldn't buy him anything. But I always win, haha.
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
February 13th, 2009 at 10:48pm
Very Happy Spoiled.

We've been fighting all week so I didn't think he was going to bother getting anything, then when I woke up this morning he was all happy and holding out a gift-wrapped box... I felt like the world's biggest ass for not getting him anything, so I waited until he left the house to go shift his dad's boat to its new mooring and called my mum to take me to the mall to find him something...
Got him a chunky silver bracelet, he wears gold but I couldn't afford anything decent (and why bother spending money at all if it's just going to be a cheap piece of crap?) but thankfully he seemed really pleased with it. Very Happy
And then I nearly died when I opened his gift to me... a beautiful tennis bracelet in rhodium-plated silver with a bajillion synthetic diamonds (not as expensive as diamond, but better quality than cubic zirconia).. gah I have to take pictures. I'll never wear it because it's really flashy and I never go out to places where jewellery like that would be suitable, but it's gorgeous. I love it.

Hope everyone else is having a great Valentines' Day Smile All the singles out there, go pamper yourself!! No reason you can't practice a little self-love on Valentines!
MJW
Joining The Black Parade
MJW
February 14th, 2009 at 03:15am
I went bungy jumping today! It wa so awesome xD
It was really scary though..
kafe.
Shotgun Sinner
kafe.
February 14th, 2009 at 08:46am
Well it's already Valentine's Day over here. I'm not planing to do anything out of the ordinary, just a tipical Saturday. So far all I've done was sit in bed with my laptop open on INO. I might make an effort to get out of bed later today.
Fatatio
Bulletproof Heart
Fatatio
February 14th, 2009 at 11:21am
HAPPY SANT VALENTINE'S DAY INO!!!!
*throws red roses around* xD
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
February 14th, 2009 at 01:45pm
Happy Valentines Day!

i don't do anything for valentines day. i mean, my dad gets my sister and i like candy and then something else (like a card or something) and that's about it... and then my mom says something about it.
Day Of The Dead
Salute You in Your Grave
Day Of The Dead
February 14th, 2009 at 04:50pm
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY INO!!!
I had like my first valentines day ever! I went to my boyfriend's house to suprise him as he was ill and he had no idea...awh, and the smile he had on his face..it was so cute!! And he got me some really nice stuff and..just awwwwh I love him In Love
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
February 14th, 2009 at 05:23pm
My mom got me a Jack's Mannequin ticket, some shaving cream (lulz), and candy.
And I made some cupcakes a little while ago.
And later, we're having some family over, to eat dinner.

That's my Valentine's Day. XD
keep on living.
Shotgun Sinner
keep on living.
February 14th, 2009 at 05:24pm
Cigarettes And Suicide:
All the singles out there, go pamper yourself!! No reason you can't practice a little self-love on Valentines!

amen to that x]

that's what i've been doing.
so far, i've done mostly nothing except take a super-long shower, paint my nails, and just chill. it's been bliss.

my family is going to a movie later. a friend's gonna meet us there.
he's just not that into you. i'm so excited xD
not so pretty.
In The Murder Scene
not so pretty.
February 14th, 2009 at 06:41pm
i've been on ino, read, wrote a response to an article, and tonight i'm going to see mall cop and have dinner and just hang out with my friends who are also single. x]
none of my friends have anyone, so it's good.
oh, and i plan to dye my hair at least partially purple today.
valentine's isn't really a holiday in my mind.