took a few photos today.
Image Image
raccoons are so hard to shoot, omg. D:
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
June 21st, 2010 at 03:49pm
merlin.:
These would be amazingly juicy if you shot them without a flash in front of a bright window. You should try it! I'd like to see the results.

Yeah maybe I'll try that. It was nighttime when I took those pictures. Thanks. Smile
Exposure.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Exposure.
June 22nd, 2010 at 02:01pm
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
June 22nd, 2010 at 07:02pm
Emilie Autumn.:
merlin.:
These would be amazingly juicy if you shot them without a flash in front of a bright window. You should try it! I'd like to see the results.

Yeah maybe I'll try that. It was nighttime when I took those pictures. Thanks. Smile

Ughhh, I remember wanting so badly to take photos of my gorgeous apple cupcakes, and it was nighttime, and I had nothing I needed to take a good photo, and it was so lame-looking (I used the light above my stove). xD
ryane clowe.
In a Bullet's Embrace
ryane clowe.
June 22nd, 2010 at 10:08pm
Exposure.:
[img]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1312/4724441447_814ec5f7a7.jpg[/ig]
your bearded dragon is gorgeous.
i am of no help what so ever, but the coloring is nice. you could have a little more contrast though? bring out the darks in it's skin.
Exposure.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Exposure.
June 23rd, 2010 at 11:30am
ryane clowe.:
Exposure.:
[img]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1312/4724441447_814ec5f7a7.jpg[/ig]
your bearded dragon is gorgeous.
i am of no help what so ever, but the coloring is nice. you could have a little more contrast though? bring out the darks in it's skin.

yeah i could probably ffix that, my computer screen shows everything darker than it actually is.

its actually a Uromastyx
Exposure.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Exposure.
June 23rd, 2010 at 11:57am
The Master.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Master.
June 25th, 2010 at 11:21am
Your uromastyx is lovely^

just a random one as i haven't been able to use my camera and new lens recently.
The Master.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Master.
June 25th, 2010 at 09:09pm
Image Image Image
Image Image

few more from today (:
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
June 27th, 2010 at 09:35pm
Your composition is great in every single shot, but the white balance bugs me immensely in all but the last. I suppose you were striving for a certain tone in the sky - usually that works better if it's only a reflective surface, like water, in the bottom part of the photo...but that's just my opinion.

I do love the last shot though. How far are you traveling for these images?
The Master.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Master.
June 29th, 2010 at 06:30am
Thanks (:
i agree about the white balance thing, i was just testing things out
not very far really, they're all relatively close to where i live, if you have a car (:
Scotia
Killjoy
Scotia
June 30th, 2010 at 12:54pm
Does anyone have any tips on taking photos at a fair when it's dark? With all the lit up rides and what not...
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
June 30th, 2010 at 10:53pm
Shoot on Manual. Lowest f-stop possible, so check your lenses first. Do you have a 1.4 or 1.8? Best bet. Slowest shutter speed possible, and be mindful of blur; use objects to lean yourself against if you need.

This may be a good time to mention: SHOOT IN RAW, NOT JPEG, so you can try and raise the exposure later on in post. Also I think you should get there at dusk so you can get some really neato blue sky photos.

And try some long exposures with your camera sitting stationary! Even go so far as to set the timer so that pressing the shutter release button doesn't jar the camera.
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
July 1st, 2010 at 02:22am
Image Image
Image Image

These are just some shots as part of my school Photography project this term.
I have a few more up on my flickr. I used a cross-processing effect on Paint Shop Pro
to darken and saturate the colours (too poor for Photoshop) but apart from that, no editing at all.
I had a mixture of themes and ideas when I shot this, but she's basically sick of who she is
and loses her mind in order to discover who she really is. A lot of people have told me it's "fucked up."
In a good way I hope, lmao.
Scotia
Killjoy
Scotia
July 1st, 2010 at 12:58pm
merlin.:

Wow, thanks a lot! You're awesome for helping out, I'm super excited now to try it out. Thanks again! (:
keep on living.
Shotgun Sinner
keep on living.
July 1st, 2010 at 09:09pm
Hey guys. Long time, no see. Remember me?
I mostly haven't been on here because, basically, I haven't shot anything in forever. Which makes me really sad. Now that summer's here I foresee many photo walks in my future.

The Master.:

Your landscapes are always heavenly. Makes me wish I was wherever on earth you are. The purple tones in the sunset were highly unexpected. They took me off guard and I really liked that. I think the one with the fence is my favorite. Bravo.

timothy mctauge.:

I think your concept is cool but some of the composition is not as strong. Like the one when she's drinking from the wine bottle - I think your angle was a little too direct towards the bottom of the bottle. It made the bottle look huge and awkward in front of her face, in my opinion. But I really liked your concept.

I edited some more photographs from that trip to Seattle I took in April. Life got in the way of these pictures. I wish this was my priority, and then this would be my life and it'd get in the way of everything else aha. I think I'd be okay with that.

Image Image

I miss that city.
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
July 2nd, 2010 at 01:45pm
a few i shots i took for my photography class at yearbook camp last week. i used manual on all of these (my first time really using it) and i can say i have a hate / hate relationship with manual. xD

Image Image Image Image Image Image

you can look at the full-size on my flickr
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
July 2nd, 2010 at 03:19pm
Jenna - left a couple comments on your stream! Nice to see you back! : D
The Master.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Master.
July 22nd, 2010 at 04:37pm
just two.