people want your pictures and you know that
indoors, is a violation of privacy
that's like following and stalking a person
there is a difference
questionable content
Always Born a Crime
questionable content
June 11th, 2009 at 09:45pm
I think I see what you mean- outdoors, people have to keep their distance, while indoors, people usually get up closer and it's closer to harrasment, and with something almost necessary like grocery shopping, there's an expectation of privacy. But to me, taking pictures without people's consent, and then plastering them onto tabloid covers, is still an invasion of privacy, although I don't think it's illegal in many places. And if you look at it that way, whether indoors and outdoors they're still taking pictures, and if it's in a place like a grocery store, there really isn't much you can do about it.
S713
Joining The Black Parade
S713
June 13th, 2009 at 12:19am
The internet is considered a public place. As with anything else, if you place anything without a copyright in public, it's pretty much fair game. Even if you upload them to a site that is supposed to be your private album, or a site that allows you to control who views the pictures on that particular site, it is still easy enough to inadvertently run into them elsewhere. Especially on the more powerful search engines. So if it's something you don't want other people to see, don't post it online, because it's considered the same as posting your picture on the local grocery store bulletin board.