Don't have an account? Create one!

FML

AuthorMessage
BeastxInxRepose
S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W
BeastxInxRepose
March 10th, 2009 at 11:42pm
Not everyone's day is perfect or goes according as planned. And we wanna hear about it!

This thread follows the same format as its parent website where I got the idea from, FMyLife.com.

All entries must begin with "Today" and end with "FML."

Today, I was looking in my parents' bedroom for my mom's hairdryer after I got out of the shower. I found my mom's hot pink vibrator instead. I never found the hairdryer. FML.
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
March 11th, 2009 at 12:59am
Todaythespacebaronmykeyboardbroke.FML.
calculated sacrifice
Shotgun Sinner
calculated sacrifice
March 11th, 2009 at 05:49am
today, we just had to take a national achievement test for five hours in a freezing room, and then, right after we had practice for p.e. in a really hot room. FML.
James Owen. Sullivan
Banned
James Owen. Sullivan
March 11th, 2009 at 06:52am
bilo.:
Todaythespacebaronmykeyboardbroke.FML.

(except mine wasn't today, it was 12:30 at night on monday when I was finishing an important assignment for tuesday morning)
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
March 11th, 2009 at 08:39am
(Thanks for making this a thread, Ana, it's a great idea - you got me totally obsessed with FML!! Tehe)

Today, I spilt ice cream all over the computer, my mobile, and my iPod. FML.
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
March 11th, 2009 at 08:56am
Today the electric technician didnt come as promised and i have to spend another day without aircond.FML
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
March 11th, 2009 at 09:01am
Today I got lost on the way home in the summer tropical stormy heat, then had to walk home 5 suburbs away. FML
joni.
Shotgun Sinner
joni.
March 11th, 2009 at 11:30am
Today, I realized that the box of condoms in my mom's room that was full a week ago is now completely empty. The box held 36. Her bedroom is right next to mine.
fml.
.__.
arthur pendragon.
Crash Queen
arthur pendragon.
March 11th, 2009 at 12:43pm
Today my best friend told me that his boner popped out of the front of his boxers last night. FML.

radio ga ga.
Demolition Lover
radio ga ga.
March 11th, 2009 at 12:56pm
Today I need to work on my research paper or I'm not going to get it finished in time. FML.
smash the silence.
Demolition Lover
smash the silence.
March 11th, 2009 at 02:31pm
Today, my crush agreed with me when I said I was useless at math. FML.
DeWitt.
Crash Queen
DeWitt.
March 11th, 2009 at 04:24pm
Today, I discovered that Dan Green does Tsuzuki's voice on the YnM dub, and Muraki speaks through his nose. Entertainment fail. FML
filthy hands.
Shotgun Sinner
filthy hands.
March 12th, 2009 at 12:51am
Today, i was talking to my boyfriend on the phone, and he asked if i wanted to have phone sex. I've never done that before so i thought, 'hey, i'll give it a try.'
He told me to be descriptive, but I just got embarassed and sat there with my mouth open unable to say anything. After a long silence he said "I love you baby" and started laughing at me. FML
temptation.
Shotgun Sinner
temptation.
March 12th, 2009 at 03:37am
Today,I found out my best friend is mad at me for some crap.I tried to make things okay,but it seems like she doesn't want to.And I sit next to her in one of our classes. FML
Lounge Fly
Bleeding on the Floor
Lounge Fly
March 12th, 2009 at 05:16am
Today I was masturbating in my bedroom, then I looked to the left and realised that my elderly neighbour was watching me. She waved and I ended up splooging into my computer. FML.
Fatatio
Bulletproof Heart
Fatatio
March 12th, 2009 at 06:25am
today i woke up with a flu and decided to go to school just for my oral exam...but my teacher wasn't there. FML
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
March 12th, 2009 at 06:59am
Today, I called someone to fix my a/c. The a/c works fine until 30 minutes later when it burn up the whole electricity circuit in my apartment. I called the maintainance person to fix it but they are not available until Sunday.Great, now i have no a/c and no electricity. FML
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
March 12th, 2009 at 07:38am
today, as i was walking out of the school building to the area where many students wait for the buses, a gust of wind blew my school skirt up. everyone saw. fml.
lisbeth salander.
Shotgun Sinner
lisbeth salander.
March 12th, 2009 at 10:15am
Today, whilst I was walking to to the learning centre, a little girl wasn't paying attention to where she was going and walked straight into me, tripped over my foot and feel flat on floor. I just stood there whilst the girl was screaming her lungs out and her mother was yelling at me. FML.
Freddy
Always Born a Crime
Freddy
March 12th, 2009 at 12:44pm
Today I had to do the walk of shame in last night's clothes, while hungover, to the train station across the city. And now my feet hurt from my heels. FML.