Don't have an account? Create one!

Mistakes in the video clips...

AuthorMessage
drink ourselves dry.
Crash Queen
drink ourselves dry.
April 11th, 2008 at 04:36am
It's so odd that these mistakes are noticed.
But quite funny tbh.
I'm sure they do work hard in these videos.
As you can see from all the hard work. =)
superhumangorilla
Jazz Hands
superhumangorilla
April 11th, 2008 at 09:25am
now_or_never:
In Ghost of You there's this guy and a woman dancing together and I think they are supposed to be like a couple or something but when they are leaving the same woman and Mikey are staring eachother, like the woman doesn't want him to go... Or then I'm just imagining it.

I noticed that too.
I though it was a bit odd...

I always notice in FLW, when Gerard pinches his eye (My eyes are shining bright) and there are two different shots of him doing it, with different hands.
It could have been deliberate, but I always notice that!
nissar_
In The Murder Scene
nissar_
April 11th, 2008 at 07:04pm
Suzie Romance:
In TBP, as the float is moving backwards, Ray turns his head to bob and bob jumps away a little, has anyone else noticed?

When I first watched it I noticed that. It looks like he was talking to Bob or something.
xXrevengeXx
Killjoy
xXrevengeXx
April 11th, 2008 at 10:53pm
dont know if anyone has said this yet,
but in FLW Frank is throwing his guitar into the fire then hes on the ground smashing it? and then at the end hes smashing it again on the ground?
neville longbottom.
Banned
neville longbottom.
April 29th, 2008 at 01:03pm
Not sure if this has been said but, in Helena when they carry the coffin out it's pouring rain, but when they shut the herse door it's sunny and dry.
asterina
Really Not Okay
asterina
April 29th, 2008 at 06:45pm
Missing Musician:
Not sure if this has been said but, in Helena when they carry the coffin out it's pouring rain, but when they shut the herse door it's sunny and dry.

yeah now i realize that.. pretty strange
chainsaws cascading.
In The Murder Scene
chainsaws cascading.
April 30th, 2008 at 04:17pm
I always wonder who the guy on the top left carrying the coffin is. They needed someone extra to help I guess since Frank couldn't. It would be just Ray. but. . .i always wanted to know who he is.
xXrevengeXx
Killjoy
xXrevengeXx
May 2nd, 2008 at 07:52pm
mychemicalobsessionx:
I always wonder who the guy on the top left carrying the coffin is. They needed someone extra to help I guess since Frank couldn't. It would be just Ray. but. . .i always wanted to know who he is.

I think his name is cameron, correct me if im wrong, he explains it all on the making of helena

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0DWvta7pg0 <----3:46
Heroes.
Fabulous Killjoy
Heroes.
May 2nd, 2008 at 11:12pm
In WTTBP, I've found two mistakes which I'm pretty sure are NOT intentional.

First, at 4:06, Frank throws his guitar (not onto the ground, but to his side; he has a guitar strap on), but then in the next shot, he has it in front of him again. It's kind of hard to catch.

The other one is at 4:25. If you look closely you can see Gerard throwing the mic stand to the ground, but in the next shot, he does it again.

[sI'll post some pics so it's easier to see.[/s]

Here they are. I shrunk them down a little so they wouldn't take up so much space:

Marilyn Monroe
Awake and Unafraid
Marilyn Monroe
May 3rd, 2008 at 08:49am
I don't know if this has been said

but in GOY at the end (when it zooms into gerards face) their is a guy that sits up and starts to walk away like the video is over....
xXrevengeXx
Killjoy
xXrevengeXx
May 8th, 2008 at 05:40pm
I tried finding that, i couldnt see it. All i noticed was in the background a few guys sat up, but then they could've had their reasons like one of them helps another soldier i think. I dunno. Thats what i saw anyway
dark desire.
Salute You in Your Grave
dark desire.
May 8th, 2008 at 09:13pm
I don't know if this has been mentioned or not but in FLW just before "These bright lights..." there is a quick shot of the band and Gerard is wearing a weird white mask. That's the only shot in the video where he's got it on and idk if that was intentional but yeah.
lunatic! lizzy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
lunatic! lizzy
May 9th, 2008 at 04:37pm
there's this part in teenagers after the guy takes Ray's guitar and is walking over him, there's some dude next to the amp in the top right hand corner that doesnt look like he's sposed to be there.
it's at 2:28
Nadia Way
Jazz Hands
Nadia Way
May 9th, 2008 at 09:11pm
mychemicalobsessionx:

He was a fan they pulled off their site. so are most of the actors in the vid.
Nadia Way
Jazz Hands
Nadia Way
May 9th, 2008 at 09:11pm
in GOY at the end one of the soldiers sits down and relaxes tho the video isnt over yet
Marilyn Monroe
Awake and Unafraid
Marilyn Monroe
May 9th, 2008 at 10:01pm
awake.:
I don't know if this has been mentioned or not but in FLW just before "These bright lights..." there is a quick shot of the band and Gerard is wearing a weird white mask. That's the only shot in the video where he's got it on and idk if that was intentional but yeah.

Yeah I saw that too. My friend and I watched it over and over to pause it that spot, It was really freaky cause its only there for half a second or something
vengeance university
Shotgun Sinner
vengeance university
May 9th, 2008 at 10:12pm
I noticed the mask, too. I wonder why he had it for only a second, though...

Gerard's magic, I bet.
keep on living.
Shotgun Sinner
keep on living.
May 9th, 2008 at 11:25pm
awake.:

If you go to YouTube and watch the making of the Famous Last Words video, Gerard has a mask on for a lot of the filming. I guess it was an idea they had for the video that ultimately didn't make it into the final cut. However, the few shots in the final edit where Gerard is wearing the mask were either too perfect to cut, despite the mask they they ultimately didn't want, or were missed in editing.
Gee has the mask on for just a few seconds at 2:35 and 3:24 . It's a pretty sweet mask Very Happy
bullets are hailing.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
bullets are hailing.
May 10th, 2008 at 12:35am
I'm not really sure this has been metioned or if it's a mistake.

In "Helena" when she's in the coffin, her hair is straight. And when she gets out of the coffin, her hair is wavy.
Richelle-the-Ripper;
Joining The Black Parade
Richelle-the-Ripper;
May 10th, 2008 at 08:00am
demolition.loverxx:
awake.:

If you go to YouTube and watch the making of the Famous Last Words video, Gerard has a mask on for a lot of the filming. I guess it was an idea they had for the video that ultimately didn't make it into the final cut. However, the few shots in the final edit where Gerard is wearing the mask were either too perfect to cut, despite the mask they they ultimately didn't want, or were missed in editing.
Gee has the mask on for just a few seconds at 2:35 and 3:24 . It's a pretty sweet mask Very Happy

It's at 1:33 as well.