pretty sane.
May 28th, 2009 at 10:58am
Congratulations Gerard and Lindsey!
Can't wait to see pictures.
a touch of anarchy.
Shotgun Sinner
a touch of anarchy.
May 28th, 2009 at 11:00am
Well, Deb,if it happende so soon, she could of been caught up in the excitment and posted she instead of he.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
May 28th, 2009 at 11:07am
LetterSeven:
Well, Deb,if it happende so soon, she could of been caught up in the excitment and posted she instead of he.
And she wouldn't just ask her own sister and brother-in-law, rather than relying upon some random twitterer to tell her? Or do you mean she misspelled? I doubt that very highly.
Jenny.
Jenny.
May 28th, 2009 at 11:12am
it could happen.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
May 28th, 2009 at 11:14am
i think alicia would probably be right on what the baby is. the s is farther away on the keyboard i think, and you'd notice it before the h. now let's play nice...
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
May 28th, 2009 at 11:15am
I wonder if i'll get all this attention when my baby arrives.
rolling on floor
Spirit of Jazz.
Motor Baby
Spirit of Jazz.
May 28th, 2009 at 11:45am
^You deserve it!!!! =D -in advance- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LULAH'S BABY!

and now I have perma-grin on my face for the rest of the week. Ahhh i'm so excited for Gerard and Lyn. :Mr. Green Very Happy In Love can't wait to see pictures... though I'd understand if there weren't any, this is kind of between Gerard and Lyn-z. but who says we can't freak out on this site? i guess that's kind of why we're here. =D

but, why are we fighting on this thread? this is a HAPPPY thread. =D where unicorns frolic and play in the joy of a new baby. *cheese* but seriously... just let it go... =]
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
May 28th, 2009 at 11:54am
Hopeless Romantic...:
but, why are we fighting on this thread...just let it go
No one is fighting.

Tallulah; Schechter:
I personally am planning a billboard.
valiumobsequy
Awake and Unafraid
valiumobsequy
May 28th, 2009 at 12:56pm
Congrats! This is so awesome!
youkillher
Killjoy
youkillher
May 28th, 2009 at 01:01pm
I am so happy for gerard ! and i love the name Bandit Lee Way
Lee is kinda a family thing for me cause a majority of my family have the middle name lee =) also if Bandit had been concieved 5 monthes earlier we'd have the same birthday! anyways I can't wait for pictures ^-^
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
May 28th, 2009 at 01:31pm
Tallulah; Schechter:
rolling on floor

Mr. Green If you don't then I shall stamp and demand it. Lol. Must be a board party, with virtual balloons and everything.

I bet this is one cute baby, the genes are definitely in it's favour. : )
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
May 28th, 2009 at 01:35pm
i'll make a thread for you, lula. with fun photoshops and whatnot
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
May 28th, 2009 at 01:59pm
rolling on floor Thanks guys.
Sorry, it wont be called Bandit though.
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
May 28th, 2009 at 02:10pm
Livvie--
you not only will get that attention on the day baby is born, but every day you have a cast of characters hoping you are doing great and thinking about you! We love you!

I actually like the name Bandit - I think it is cute and sweet and there is probably some meaning behind it that explains it all. (Or Gerard somehow conned Lin into naming her child after a car, which could explain his sudden love of the trans am.)
CakePlease.
Motor Baby
CakePlease.
May 28th, 2009 at 02:14pm
Its weird that Bandit Way is also the name of a place in one of the Mario games.

I also can't stop thinking of that cartoon Bandit Keith in America.

So anyway, yh, good times.
tlynn1929
Killjoy
tlynn1929
May 28th, 2009 at 02:19pm
From People Magazine:
Gerard Way Welcomes Daughter Bandit Lee
Tags: Births, Dads
Jason Merritt/FilmMagic
Forget the black parade, Gerard Way is seeing pink! The My Chemical Romance lead singer and his wife Lindsey ‘Lyn-Z’ Ballato, bass player for Mindless Self Indulgence, are first time parents after welcoming their daughter on Wednesday, May 27 at 2:57 p.m. Baby girl Bandit Lee Way weighed in at 6 lbs., 5.6 oz and is “healthy and happy.”

Gerard, 32, and Lyn-Z announced the pregnancy in November. While the couple kept quiet when it came to divulging any details, Gerard explained that the lack of discussion wasn’t intentional. “[I don't] know how to begin to even start talking about something like that!” he said at the time.

Source: PEOPLE
look alive sunshine.
Shotgun Sinner
look alive sunshine.
May 28th, 2009 at 02:57pm
^ nawwww! she's a tiny one, i was 7 lbs. 9 oz and i was considered small. it's good to hear that she's healthy and hopefully lindsey is too. i wonder how gerard's doing, [hopefully the nurses aren't all like O_O omg though i'm sure they're used to it in LA]

so once again, i'm still spazzed out and as of my time zone she was born at 6:57pm, currently the time here is 2:57pm, that's not weird....O.o

and i second the billboard idea for tallulah!
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
May 28th, 2009 at 03:11pm
that kid is gonna be a badass. i love the uniqueness of the name, and it makes it more unique because the baby is a girl. =) i'm so happy for g. way. i imagine the baby dressed in a little robber outfit and a bandanna, loi.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
May 28th, 2009 at 03:30pm
phantoms forever.:
hopefully the nurses aren't all like O_O omg though i'm sure they're used to it in LA
I wonder how many of those nurses have ever heard of either of them. We're not talking Pete and Ashley here.
look alive sunshine.
Shotgun Sinner
look alive sunshine.
May 28th, 2009 at 03:31pm
^ hurm. well yeah, i guess so, but i'm sure some probably know gerard...possibly =]