Don't have an account? Create one!

Bob Bryar Out of the Band

AuthorMessage
Notifiradio
Killjoy
Notifiradio
February 23rd, 2010 at 02:42pm
Hey Guys!

I have heard from a reliable source near Bob's hometown of Downers Grove, Illinois that Bob is out of the BAND!

Get the story at www.notifiradio.com!
Notifiradio
Killjoy
Notifiradio
February 23rd, 2010 at 02:43pm
Hey Guys!

I have heard from a reliable source near Bob's hometown of Downers Grove, Illinois that Bob is out of the band!

Get the story at www.notifiradio.com!
Breakfast Monkey.
Fabulous Killjoy
Breakfast Monkey.
February 23rd, 2010 at 03:56pm
Oh my God... D: Sad
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
February 23rd, 2010 at 04:07pm
I doubt it. If he left, it'd be on their official site first. Besides, why do you have the same username as the url...?
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 23rd, 2010 at 04:14pm
Horror Show.:
I doubt it. If he left, it'd be on their official site first. Besides, why do you have the same username as the url...?
It might be extreme coincidence, but Bob's twitter link doesn't work on MCR's site... I saw that before I read the article.

But the myspace / facebook / site still lists him as the drummer of MCR, and they seriously just updated their stuff an hour or so ago for the iTunes re-release of TBP or whatever the new thing is.

moving this to band news, btw.
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
February 23rd, 2010 at 04:30pm
lycia.:
It might be extreme coincidence, but Bob's twitter link doesn't work on MCR's site... I saw that before I read the article.
But Bob deleted his account ages ago, couldn't that be the reason why it's not working?
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
February 23rd, 2010 at 04:31pm
But that link has been disabled since early last year, because he deleted his account. But I still won't believe it until I hear it from the band themselves. I hope it's not true.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 23rd, 2010 at 05:09pm
Oh, I don't have a twitter so I wouldn't really check on the link. Now that you've said that I kinda... doubt it?
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
February 23rd, 2010 at 05:21pm
And if he did leave, wouldn't they not only disable the link, but get rid of it all together? Yes, I seriously doubt that he left.
Jenny.
Jenny.
February 23rd, 2010 at 05:22pm
I doubt he's left, or they'd prolly announce it. Probably just a bit of scaremongering spam. The pictures used are really bad quality and they spelt "arguing" wrong. Doesn't look very professional to me.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
February 23rd, 2010 at 07:29pm
Oh my god this scared me so bad.

I'm sure its just a hoax. I'm very sure about it. I imagine the band would say something.
scarecrow.
Jazz Hands
scarecrow.
February 23rd, 2010 at 08:23pm
I'm going to assume it's fake but wow. I think my heart dropped for about ten seconds.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
February 23rd, 2010 at 09:02pm
^ yeah I know same. But right when I saw it I knew it was fake, just the thought of it saddened me.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
February 24th, 2010 at 05:23pm
Another thought that occured this morning,
IF he indeed dropped - don't you think AP, NME and blah blah blah of magazines, wouldn't have this up on their website???

They dont. Its fine. Its fake.

And yes, I had a miniture heart attack. I seriously felt my heart STOP for ten seconds.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 24th, 2010 at 06:03pm
No. Because they don't publish without proof.
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
February 24th, 2010 at 07:15pm
At the end of the day, you just have to ask yourself. How many times has Bob (or any of the other members) allegedly left the band and how many times has that actually been true?
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
February 24th, 2010 at 07:50pm
lycia.:
No. Because they don't publish without proof.

I know. THat is my point.
Its not true, because no other website has the news.

Unless, i mis-understood you. Then, sorry. Or, unless that wasn't directed at me. XD
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 24th, 2010 at 08:20pm
No, I seriously just read that myself and wondered why the hell i said that too. So just pretend that was never said, haha
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
February 25th, 2010 at 09:21am
hi guys, i dont mean to stir shit up but if you browse through mcr blog section on their website you'll notice that bob's blogs are no longer there.

i know they'll not publish anything without proof but for some reason, the fact that bob's blogs mysteriously disappeared makes me worried =/
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
February 25th, 2010 at 10:17am
I think he isn't registered on the site anymore. It might just be that he deleted his profile because he doesn't want to be available on the net anymore.