Don't have an account? Create one!

Rumors Thread

AuthorMessage
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
August 9th, 2010 at 12:59pm
^ If you're bisexual, you can still have girlfriends. That rumour is still pretty ridiculous though.
Jenny.
Jenny.
August 9th, 2010 at 01:03pm
^ That. I'm pansexual. If I get a boyfriend, it doesn't mean that I've become straight. If I get a girlfriend, doesn't mean I've become a lesbian. I'm still pansexual.

p.s. no, it doesn't mean that I find kitchen appliances attractive. jfgi.
Fear.Regret
Jazz Hands
Fear.Regret
August 9th, 2010 at 03:11pm
Another rumor I heard: Bob currently works as sound engineer,he was in the backstage of Bamboozle Roadshow in Philadelphia.
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
August 9th, 2010 at 03:12pm
I know, I know.
It was this girl on youtube, and she seriously thought that he changed his sexual orientation.
The point wasn't whether he was bi or not, it was the fact that it changed once he married lindsey.
Fear.Regret
Jazz Hands
Fear.Regret
August 9th, 2010 at 03:42pm
I've just read another rumor: back in 2008 Gerard and his mom were seen a few times in front of a clinic in NY ..that hospital is known for chemio and blood transfusions.
Donald Way and Mikey were seen going to Gerard house a few times and Bob stayed there for a week.
It seems that Gerard was really skinny and pale in that period.
Anyone knows what happened?
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
August 9th, 2010 at 05:13pm
^probably nothing. If that rumour is true I'll eat my leg.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
August 9th, 2010 at 07:06pm
Fear.Regret:
I've just read another rumor: back in 2008 Gerard and his mom were seen a few times in front of a clinic in NY ..that hospital is known for chemio and blood transfusions.
Donald Way and Mikey were seen going to Gerard house a few times and Bob stayed there for a week.
It seems that Gerard was really skinny and pale in that period.
Anyone knows what happened?
He was skinny because they were touring their asses off. idg how people have seen Gerard and his family all around the place and then being able to see people go to his house. They aren't exactly the most paparazzi'd people

Gerard being pale? The sky is blue, the pope is Catholic, bears shit in the woods...
Pfff
Fabulous Killjoy
Pfff
August 9th, 2010 at 08:21pm
Fear.Regret:
Pfff:

I wonder how mcr is being treated by their family and friends. I hope they are not going through what green day did....

What do you mean?

This was as a response to CrypticDrummer's description of Belleville.
Green day received a looooot of negative backlash from the community that helped build them after they had commercial succes.
I'm sorry my response is so short - i'm on my iphone (:
CrypticDrummer
Killjoy
CrypticDrummer
August 9th, 2010 at 09:46pm
Pfff:
Fear.Regret:
Pfff:

I wonder how mcr is being treated by their family and friends. I hope they are not going through what green day did....

What do you mean?

This was as a response to CrypticDrummer's description of Belleville.
Green day received a looooot of negative backlash from the community that helped build them after they had commercial succes.
I'm sorry my response is so short - i'm on my iphone (:

It's not so much backlash since NJ is so diverse there are a lot of people who dislike the band and the community that helped build them is no longer around. I mean sure there's Alex Saavedra and Eyeball Records, but they're cashing in on MCR's success. I know Gerard and Geoff Rickly from Thursday still keep in touch...but I can't really say what the Belleville/Newark music scene (not that it really exists anymore) thinks of them now.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
August 10th, 2010 at 08:08am
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
August 10th, 2010 at 10:36am
The Rumor:
^ If you're bisexual, you can still have girlfriends. That rumour is still pretty ridiculous though.

I know I hate when people think that when you're bisexual, and you date a girl or a guy, they automatically think that you've changed your sexual orientation. Ignorance like that just makes me want to shoot myself.

[/spam]
Fear.Regret
Jazz Hands
Fear.Regret
August 10th, 2010 at 11:59am
lycia.:

Gerard being pale? The sky is blue, the pope is Catholic, bears shit in the woods...

Yeah,that's true. LOL
littlejeka
Generation Nothing
littlejeka
August 11th, 2010 at 02:03pm
Tallulah; Schechter:

Haha, nice hair. but I'm glad, the fourth album is finally coming out.
StillNoUsername
Killjoy
StillNoUsername
August 12th, 2010 at 02:59am
This is random, I just thought about it cuz CrypticDrummer was talking about how MCR still keeps up with Thursday. Did you guys read their last Alternative Press cover story, a couple months ago? It said something about how the band went through so much with the black parade, blah blah blah, and took this big hiatus and many questioned if they would come back at all. And it said AP talked to another "New England band" (something like that, I don't have the magazine in front of me) that knows MCR and one of the members said something like, "whoa, seriously? They're putting out another record? I really thought they weren't going to come back." Who do ya'll think that was? I thought it might be Geoff, cuz if I remember correctly the previous issue of AP had Thursday on the cover so the magazine would have been talking to that band at the time. But if Geoff and MCR keep in touch, he would have known they were working on another album.

We don't have to talk about this much, it's just something to keep us busy during this lull in rumors or any significant news, and I was curious.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
August 12th, 2010 at 10:47am
Well there's so many other New England bands MCR can know, haha.
CrypticDrummer
Killjoy
CrypticDrummer
August 12th, 2010 at 04:15pm
If you guys are interested in looking it would have to be a band from either: Maine, New Hamshire, Connecticut, Vermont, Rhode Island, or Massachussetts.

Thursday is from NJ and Taking Back Sunday is from Long Island so it's neither of those bands. I don't know who else it could be.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
August 12th, 2010 at 06:35pm
AP considers MCR a NE band I think judging by the "fellow NE band" thing.
CrypticDrummer
Killjoy
CrypticDrummer
August 12th, 2010 at 06:50pm
lycia.:
AP considers MCR a NE band I think judging by the "fellow NE band" thing.

They should look up what New England is because New Jersey isn't in New England.
StillNoUsername
Killjoy
StillNoUsername
August 12th, 2010 at 06:52pm
Ya ok I found the article, here's the exact wording: "16 months ago, My Chemical Romance were on the precipice of disentigrating. Two weeks before this writer arrived in LA, he revealed the assignment to a member of a prominent New York/New Jersey band. 'Wait,' the band dude responded, sincerely but shocked. 'They're ACTUALLY making a new record?'"

So, sorry, the New England thing was my bad. So many "News"
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
August 13th, 2010 at 11:24am
StillNoUsername:
Ya ok I found the article, here's the exact wording: "16 months ago, My Chemical Romance were on the precipice of disentigrating. Two weeks before this writer arrived in LA, he revealed the assignment to a member of a prominent New York/New Jersey band. 'Wait,' the band dude responded, sincerely but shocked. 'They're ACTUALLY making a new record?'"

So, sorry, the New England thing was my bad. So many "News"
lmfao, you're forgiven.