Don't have an account? Create one!

Rumors Thread

AuthorMessage
SisterOfTheRose
Jazz Hands
SisterOfTheRose
October 13th, 2010 at 03:38pm
With everyone suggesting McArmy as an alternative, all I can see in my mind's eye is an army of Ronald MacDonalds (and, boy, are they p***ed).
cricket.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
cricket.
October 25th, 2010 at 01:26pm
http://thenjunderground.com/blog/2010/10/25/my-chemical-romance-have-a-new-drummer.htm

http://www.eastscene.com/2010/10/24/new-drummer-for-my-chemical-romance/

I'm not sure how trustworthy these are, they're both really short, only ones I could find... I wanted to make a new topic about them, but I figured I'd post here in case they aren't real. =P
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
October 25th, 2010 at 03:05pm
He's playing the recent gigs with them (he was AMAZING last night) but I don't think he's going to be a permanent member, just a touring member like James Dewees. But hey?!! What do I know?!?
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
October 26th, 2010 at 05:09am
Pedicone is not permanent (not yet anyway). Ray said this in a recent interview:

"We have known him for years and we've booked him to play all our shows with us right now but we are just seeing how it works out," he admitted. "But as far as members and the people you see in magazines and in the videos it is just going to be the four of us for the time being."

Link to interview here
cricket.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
cricket.
October 27th, 2010 at 04:02pm
Okay, thanks guys. (:
SheaLeone;KJ
Motor Baby
SheaLeone;KJ
October 31st, 2010 at 11:19am
Now I don't want to be the one to start anything but .......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEi81JKXmL0&feature=player_embedded
what is in Gerard's hands? If it's what I think it is I will be severely disappointed.
godricc
Killjoy
godricc
October 31st, 2010 at 12:07pm
probably its just a red bull like he allway use to drink that
Oi Oi
Killjoy
Oi Oi
October 31st, 2010 at 12:19pm
Red Bull, apple cider, apple juice...could be anything. It's been a while since someone's accused him of drinking again so well done!
Peaches
Killjoy
Peaches
October 31st, 2010 at 12:33pm
There was some beer at the stage, but I didn't see Gerard drinking from it. None of the boys did actually.
From the point I stood it didn't look like beer at all, there wasn't any foam (? you know that white stuff) on top of it.

I think it's just a redbull.
SheaLeone;KJ
Motor Baby
SheaLeone;KJ
October 31st, 2010 at 12:50pm
Trust me I'm the last person who would want any drama like this going on. I saw the video and was a little concerned. Thank you for clearing it up for me!
the_lovecats
Killjoy
the_lovecats
October 31st, 2010 at 04:11pm
So the rumours of them play NY in December, has there been any updates from that? Think it was Pedicone's twitter that hinted at it?

-x-
vampire money;
Killjoy
vampire money;
October 31st, 2010 at 11:07pm
k i'm not an alcoholic/never was but I think Gerard could handle a beer...
So if it was a beer in his hand nobody should be disappointed. He's 33. He can take care of himself lol.
Oi Oi
Killjoy
Oi Oi
November 1st, 2010 at 05:11am
^ No, alcholics can't handle just one drink.
It's ridiculous that people would think Gerard was start drinking again now, of all times. He's clearly the happiest he's ever been so to think he would start drinking again is completely offensive.

Poor bloke will always have 'fans' doubting him, even after all these years Sad
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
November 1st, 2010 at 07:27am
I agree with the post above.
Once an alcoholic, always an alcoholic. There are sober alcoholics that cannot smell alcohol without falling back into addiction.
I'm sure Gerard knows this, he is not stupid.
glitter geek.
Shotgun Sinner
glitter geek.
November 3rd, 2010 at 01:31pm
He doesn't look or sound like he did back when he was drinking. If he was drinking again, we would know. =]
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
November 4th, 2010 at 09:50am
crash queen.:
He doesn't look or sound like he did back when he was drinking. If he was drinking again, we would know. =]

I agree.

Cause he acted so much different when he was drunk- not in a bad way, but just in a... weird way, I guess. Yeah.
x..touching_hands..x
Really Not Okay
x..touching_hands..x
November 4th, 2010 at 11:04am
crash queen.:

I'm not necessarily sure we would know. A lot of alcoholics are very secretive, at least until it spirals out of all control.

That's just a point about alcoholism though. I definitely don't think he's drinking.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
November 6th, 2010 at 03:39pm
i doubt he's drinking.
why would he drink alcohol when he knows some people will notice and freak out about it and run the risk of worrying a bunch of people?

just doesn't seem likely~
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
November 6th, 2010 at 05:09pm
^alcoholics don't think like that. Last thing they think about is others. I lived with an alcoholic - it's a very selfish illness.

I don't think he's drinking again though. Thing is though, if he is, it's none of our business.
Oi Oi
Killjoy
Oi Oi
November 6th, 2010 at 06:18pm
I think us fans would be the last thing he'd think about. He has a wife and daughter. People suggesting he'd start drinking again is absolutely ridiculous. Why would someone stay sober for 6+ years, get married, have a baby, be the happiest he's ever been and then decide "oh, I know, I'll start doing that thing again that lead me to be suicidal all those years ago, how fun!"

I don't know Gerard personally, and I can't say he'll never drink again. If something traumatic happened to him who knows. But he's clearly more happy than we've ever seen him so people even suggesting he'd start drinking again, to me, is retarded. People need to use their heads sometimes!

I'm getting flashbacks to INO 2007, haha.