Don't have an account? Create one!

Rumors Thread

AuthorMessage
punkchick18
Killjoy
punkchick18
December 2nd, 2010 at 09:11pm
Well its gerards life and as a fan i am concerned but at the end of the day i get the impression that gerards just been feeling alot of pressure over the past thew years so i am quite happy to just not worry about it , i will only start worrying when he starts getting obliterated before a show and stumbling onto the stage , then we will know its a problem .
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
December 2nd, 2010 at 09:17pm
punkchick18:
Well its gerards life and as a fan i am concerned but at the end of the day i get the impression that gerards just been feeling alot of pressure over the past thew years so i am quite happy to just not worry about it , i will only start worrying when he starts getting obliterated before a show and stumbling onto the stage , then we will know its a problem .
exactly.
Evil_Alice
Motor Baby
Evil_Alice
December 2nd, 2010 at 09:59pm
I just hope he knows what he's doing and just what he's getting himself into here. I wasn't too worried about the 'occasional drink', but that tweet about 'drunken hangs'...? There's a heck of a lot of difference between having a drink and getting drunk. Alcoholics, in my experience, don't tend to recognise this - they're generally incapable of casual drinking...which would fit Gerard's behaviour. I'm not sure really where I'm going with this, but I just hope this doesn't turn into a big thing again.

At the end of the day it is of course his life - but damn, I just hope he's okay. Sending him good vibes and prayers from my direction, anyway Smile
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
December 2nd, 2010 at 10:01pm
It doesn't say that he was drunk. Joe has a tendency to get drunk a lot. I'm not saying he wasn't drinking, I'm saying that he probably wasn't as drunk as everyone is implying
Evil_Alice
Motor Baby
Evil_Alice
December 2nd, 2010 at 10:23pm
fabulous killjoy.:
It doesn't say that he was drunk. Joe has a tendency to get drunk a lot. I'm not saying he wasn't drinking, I'm saying that he probably wasn't as drunk as everyone is implying

That's of course your opinion and you have a right to it =) but I'm afraid I think people are perfectly within their rights to be casually concerned about Gerard's drinking again. Not like OMG BURN THE VILLAGE DOWN or whatever it is kids these days do when they start a panic...but just kind of cautiously looking out for our guy. At the end of the day, we don't know what's really going on - but just sending hopes for him, just in case, can't hurt. =)
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
December 2nd, 2010 at 10:27pm
a lot of people are in fact OMG BURN THE VILLAGE DOWN rn.

/not here
Evil_Alice
Motor Baby
Evil_Alice
December 2nd, 2010 at 10:35pm
Lol, really? That's kind of sad. They don't even know the guy, and he is after all a grown man.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
December 3rd, 2010 at 03:49pm
Yeah I have no problem with people being just a little bit concerned, but not deeply concerned. Obviously, there are always risks with drinking again, but I believe Gerard has it under control so I'm not worried.

But oh my God I am sick of some people being OMG BURN THE VILLIAGE DOWN about it. It's unnecessary.
punkchick18
Killjoy
punkchick18
December 3rd, 2010 at 11:01pm
Yeah i mean i was abit like that to begin with , but then i realised that for Gerard's sanity he just needs people to back of and let him live his life .
MCR!
Motor Baby
MCR!
December 15th, 2010 at 10:38am
Rumor: s/c/a/r/e/c/r/o/w will be the next video and come out February 4th. Surprised
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
December 15th, 2010 at 06:35pm
MCR!:
Rumor: s/c/a/r/e/c/r/o/w will be the next video and come out February 4th. Surprised
from where did you hear this
darenmay
Thinking Happy Thoughts
darenmay
December 15th, 2010 at 06:46pm
and that Bunny is Grace??
Yekith
Jazz Hands
Yekith
December 15th, 2010 at 06:53pm
In a recent interview Frank said they still don't know for sure what they'll do video-wise. They'll most probably do a random one next, and they MIGHT shoot it in January. He didn't sound like they have anything completely decided, so I doubt there can be a release date and name of the single. Also, if the next video won't be part of the story, I don't think it'll be that song. It directly names something that IS part of the story...not so suitable for a random video in my opinion.
darenmay
Thinking Happy Thoughts
darenmay
December 15th, 2010 at 07:30pm
hello yekith, can you please tell me the definition of s/c/a/r/e/c/r/o/w? i must have read it here, but i'm not sure..
is it a place or something? the building?
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
December 15th, 2010 at 11:52pm
darenmay:
hello yekith, can you please tell me the definition of s/c/a/r/e/c/r/o/w? i must have read it here, but i'm not sure..
they're the people in the weird "bag masks" in the sing video... the s/c/a/r/e/c/r/o/w unit. a group of exterminators... they work for bl/ind, korse is an exterminator in the scarecrow unit. the building in sing is bl/ind HQ, but they have a separate department (assuming because it's all in the same place) for the scarecrow.
Yekith
Jazz Hands
Yekith
December 16th, 2010 at 02:59am
darenmay:

^ What she said! Well, all the band had said is that that S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W is some kind of police force who are after the killjoys. We figured out the rest cause of the SING video.
darenmay
Thinking Happy Thoughts
darenmay
December 17th, 2010 at 02:13am
thanks guys for clearing it up! : )
now it's really very unlikely that scarecrow is the next single, given that frank said they'll be making a new video that is out of the storyline.
spend4zen
Killjoy
spend4zen
December 28th, 2010 at 12:53am
This is off the current thread but still relative to this category..Has anyone noticed Mikey is not wearing his wedding ring anymore. Anyone have any Idea why? I love Mikey and Alicia, I hope all is well in True Love Land.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
December 28th, 2010 at 11:57am
spend4zen:
This is off the current thread but still relative to this category..Has anyone noticed Mikey is not wearing his wedding ring anymore. Anyone have any Idea why? I love Mikey and Alicia, I hope all is well in True Love Land.
I don't think he wears it onstage, and they've all said that they were married in recent interviews
littlejeka
Generation Nothing
littlejeka
December 28th, 2010 at 12:15pm
I heard that he doesn't like to wear it sometimes because he
is scared he might lose it, idk.