Don't have an account? Create one!

Rumors Thread

AuthorMessage
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
January 14th, 2011 at 05:13pm
^ Oh right, I forget the differences between the U.S. and the U.K. Sing hasn't really taken off here, Na Na Na is still the more played/more known. My bad. : P
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
January 14th, 2011 at 05:18pm
The Rumor:
^ Oh right, I forget the differences between the U.S. and the U.K. Sing hasn't really taken off here, Na Na Na is still the more played/more known. My bad. : P
I wouldn't say it's taken off here either, none of the new stuff has really taken off here.

I don't know how song rights work but if Fox already had the rights to use Sing, maybe it would be easier to use Sing in another Fox show as well?
Evil_Alice
Motor Baby
Evil_Alice
January 14th, 2011 at 10:08pm
I hate that show. It's so hypocritical. I really wouldn't be happy about this Sad
Lightning Zap
Motor Baby
Lightning Zap
January 15th, 2011 at 08:16pm
fabulous killjoy.:
I wouldn't say it's taken off here either, none of the new stuff has really taken off here.

I don't know where you're from, but Australia hasn't really had any of the new stuff take off here either. Compared to The Black Parade songs which were played on the music channels every hour or so, I have rarely seen the songs be played and I gave up on listening to the radio long ago, but when I'm at work and the radio's on, I haven't heard their stuff played much.

Oh and just for speculation, could the song be something other than Na Na Na Na or Sing? MCR could release a new single soon yeah? I don't watch Glee so I would have no idea what sorts of songs they play on there, but all I know is I dislike what I've heard.
MCR!
Motor Baby
MCR!
January 16th, 2011 at 06:20am
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
January 16th, 2011 at 06:31am
MCR!:
I love that version of the song!
I'm glad they're going to release it.
(If it's true.. But I think it is.)
Search and Destroy
Search and Destroy
January 16th, 2011 at 08:37am
I'm nearly 100% sure that TGOY Live as a b-side has already been confirmed and if you look at amazon for the SING single they are listing The Ghost of You (Live) as the b-side.
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
January 16th, 2011 at 12:41pm
^ Yeah, that's definitely true. I got an email about that from the mailing list. It said the following:

Happy New Year UK motorbabies! Hopefully your holidays were draculoid free. 2011 is setting up to be an exciting year. We can’t wait to see you all again in just a couple of weeks when we’re back on tour. “SING” is out this week, along with a previously unheard version of “The Ghost Of You,” which we recorded when we were in the Maida Vale studio with Zane Lowe.
We Are The Ocean
Salute You in Your Grave
We Are The Ocean
January 16th, 2011 at 05:56pm
According to the latest issue of SPIN, My Chemical Romance will play in London for BBC radio. The band will play live “Na Na Na”, “SING” and also will feature the studio version of ‘Kiss The Ring’.
Credits: http://www.mychemicalrevenge.com.br

Good lord, I hope this is going to happen.
Yekith
Jazz Hands
Yekith
January 16th, 2011 at 06:36pm
I doubt they can BE there that day, since they're playing TV shows in the US (one that same day, and it sounded like it'll be live). Since they already performed for BBC at the end of last year, my guess is that maybe they're replaying that...and (I hope!) playing the studio version of Kiss the Ring?
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
January 16th, 2011 at 09:35pm
Ok so I head Sing on the hit radio station today, and they said it was "new music" so it just premiered recently on it... which makes me even more want to say that the song on Glee will be Sing because all of a sudden it's good enough to be on hit music stations
Blood!Parade
Joining The Black Parade
Blood!Parade
January 17th, 2011 at 08:50am
So... have Mikey and Alicia Way been kidnapped by music-loving aliens? They haven't tweeted since November...I for one don't believe it's because they're busy! Razz
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
January 17th, 2011 at 09:26am
^ They may not be busy, but I don't think that the internet is one of their priorities. I'm sure everything is fine : )
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
January 17th, 2011 at 01:24pm
Blood!Parade:
So... have Mikey and Alicia Way been kidnapped by music-loving aliens? They haven't tweeted since November...I for one don't believe it's because they're busy! Razz
If they aren't busy they still don't have to tweet. Maybe they're not fans of twitter.
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
January 17th, 2011 at 01:43pm
Blood!Parade:

It's been the album release and then the holidays. I know they normally Tweet a lot but maybe they're just busy with family and band-stuff. I don't see why it'd be anything else.
Blood!Parade
Joining The Black Parade
Blood!Parade
January 17th, 2011 at 02:55pm
Sorry guys... should have put a 'sarcasm' warning on that. My bad... reading it back in type isn't the same as saying it It was supposed to be all tongue in cheek... oh well!
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
January 17th, 2011 at 05:29pm
^ Well we knew the aliens part was a joke, but since you posted in the rumours section, we thought you were asking for help to understand what was going on...
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
January 17th, 2011 at 09:29pm
I also meant to put a =P in thur but it was like, 9 am and way too early.
em's lil baby girl
Banned
em's lil baby girl
January 18th, 2011 at 04:28pm
Any more rumours guys? Come on, we need some good ones.
vampire money;
Killjoy
vampire money;
January 22nd, 2011 at 12:59am
Apparently MCR are playing a Bullets song on tour, and people think it's Demolition Lovers. thoooughts?