Don't have an account? Create one!

Rumors Thread

AuthorMessage
yoseob.
Bleeding on the Floor
yoseob.
April 13th, 2010 at 03:38am
lycia.:

3.) In the Gerard's voice thread we've had a user claim that Gerard is an asshole, Frank is having twins, and Bob is indeed out of the band and that's why the Australian shows were canceled.

Let the discussions begin!

Is that why they cancelled? They told us Australians that Gee had a throat infection, not because Bob left.
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
April 13th, 2010 at 04:58am
bleach.:
Is that why they cancelled? They told us Australians that Gee had a throat infection, not because Bob left.
As far as we know, the throat infection was the reason why they cancelled. Some people doubt it though, considering Bob left around the same time, but this is all speculations only.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
April 16th, 2010 at 05:18pm
Alright, first lets start off with what we know.
The Midnight Curfew is a new DVD coming out June 29th, 2010. It’s another documentary up until current times, apparently with tons more features added in.
From sources it seems it goes up to Bob leaving the band, so that’s covered in there too.
You can pre-order it from Amazon here.

Now, rumors.
MTV has a page up teling us that The Midnight Curfew is the new album name… and it’s also being released on a different label that Reprise, which MCR signed to in 2004.
You can view that page here and share your thoughts.

EDIT: AOL Music is also reporting it as an album instead of a DVD.

I don't really believe it. I don't trust anything unless I hear it from the band.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
April 16th, 2010 at 05:20pm
Interesting... I don't understand the different label other than Reprise though? There hasn't been any news of them leaving Reprise unless they're under a subsidary or whatever the smaller lables are called.

Gerard was talking about getting it out by fall though, so the June thing is kind of weird too...

edit:// "Pride Music" doesn't come up with a site. Besides this here
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
April 16th, 2010 at 05:29pm
Yes I know it's confusing me, too. I would think something like that would have been on their official site before AOL or MTV or Amazon. But it's not the first time AOL or MTV have been wrong, therefore I will not believe this until there is official word from the band.

The same thing about them changing labels. I won't believe it until it's been officially confirmed.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
April 16th, 2010 at 05:30pm
the midnight curfew sounds more like a band name, lmao. idk, I don't believe it. tiny grain of salt.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
April 17th, 2010 at 03:00pm
The DVD thing sounds cool. I just hope its REAL. :Rolling Eyes -_-

... And I just wish we'd find out the SEASON its coming out. I don't understand why the boys/their label can't release that...
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
April 17th, 2010 at 03:00pm
It looks to me like it's another unauthorised rockumentary, although that it just my first reaction.
It would explain the alternative label, though.
Mikey's_Glasses
Banned
Mikey's_Glasses
April 18th, 2010 at 09:49am
twittered by gerard:"I heard a rumor that the album title leaked. But it did not- guess what it is in 5-4-3-2- "
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
April 18th, 2010 at 11:39am
...So, Jamia is like...5 months, right?
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
April 18th, 2010 at 12:07pm
Possibly. She's due later on this summer, so if that means August then that would make her 5 months pregnant.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
April 18th, 2010 at 02:25pm
Paint It Black:
Possibly. She's due later on this summer, so if that means August then that would make her 5 months pregnant.

Mmmkay. My friend wanted to know, because she just found out.
kid from yesterday.
Bleeding on the Floor
kid from yesterday.
April 20th, 2010 at 01:27am
mikeyway - Fact: The new album is not titled "Midnight Curfew". That is an unauthorized biography DVD that we have nothing to do with. Buyer beware

One rumor down.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
April 20th, 2010 at 07:00pm
Oh good!

And Isn't it kind of strange that Mikey's like 'it is an unauthorized biography...'
Shouldn't he/others be doing something about it?
I don't know, personally, I'd be pissed if someone wrote something unauthorized about me...
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
April 20th, 2010 at 09:35pm
Well they've had some of those type things before. I know there's another one, an older one, called "Things that make you go mmmm" or something. It's probably legal, in some strange way.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
April 20th, 2010 at 09:39pm
Michael Way.:
Oh good!

And Isn't it kind of strange that Mikey's like 'it is an unauthorized biography...'
I don't know, personally, I'd be pissed if someone wrote something unauthorized about me...
as long as: The general legal rule is that an author can write a biography without the subject's permission providing that the biography is accurate and does not invade the subject's right of privacy, misappropriate his/her right of publicity, infringe copyright protected material of the subject, engage in unfair competition or violate a breach of confidence with the subject

It is 100% completely legal. why would they get mad, these things are like pages on wikipedia. it's nothing for anybody to be offended over, it's not like the book is going and publishing complete untrue and illogical facts about the band. it's just like our MCR member biographies on this site. it's like wikipedia, things that make you go mmmm, and whatever else. it's not like they're writing about every single bad thing they've done and publicizing it. it happens all the time with every single famous person.

I don't see the big deal...
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
April 21st, 2010 at 08:04am
lycia.:
Michael Way.:
Oh good!

as long as: The general legal rule is that an author can write a biography without the subject's permission providing that the biography is accurate and does not invade the subject's right of privacy, misappropriate his/her right of publicity, infringe copyright protected material of the subject, engage in unfair competition or violate a breach of confidence with the subject

It is 100% completely legal. why would they get mad, these things are like pages on wikipedia. it's nothing for anybody to be offended over, it's not like the book is going and publishing complete untrue and illogical facts about the band. it's just like our MCR member biographies on this site. it's like wikipedia, things that make you go mmmm, and whatever else. it's not like they're writing about every single bad thing they've done and publicizing it. it happens all the time with every single famous person.

I don't see the big deal...

Thank you for the information. I understand now.
chainsaws cascading.
In The Murder Scene
chainsaws cascading.
June 15th, 2010 at 06:43pm
bob's working sound again with brian schechter on bamboozle
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
June 16th, 2010 at 02:48pm
chainsaws cascading.:
bob's working sound again with brian schechter on bamboozle

My smile is so fucking huge.
Anyone got solid proof!??!?!???!??! OH GOD. SO HAPPY.

second, isn't Jamia about to pop soon!?
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
June 16th, 2010 at 03:38pm
Michael Way.:
second, isn't Jamia about to pop soon!?

Probably. Frank said 'in the summer,' I would guess sometime June - August. Very Happy