Don't have an account? Create one!

Rumors Thread

AuthorMessage
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
March 7th, 2011 at 08:10am
is anyone else having problems with the website?
it takes me to the Warner Bros Records website :/
Ampersand
Killjoy
Ampersand
March 7th, 2011 at 10:38am
Yes, I get the same. And it's not even the real Warner Bros site...
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
March 7th, 2011 at 10:57am
Something like that has happened before. Most likely they forgot to re- register the domain or whatever.
BornToQuit
Joining The Black Parade
BornToQuit
March 7th, 2011 at 02:41pm
I'm getting onto it fine, I'm in the UK and it comes up fine for me.
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
March 7th, 2011 at 04:24pm
My Chemical Romance: 'Our 'lost album' will come out when we split'

People are freaking out over this. I am sure I read or heard this recently somewhere else, and from what I understood they have not decided what to do with the scrapped album, that this is just an idea and not set in stone as this article makes it sound like. Thoughts?
Yekith
Jazz Hands
Yekith
March 7th, 2011 at 05:37pm
Yeah. NME, as always, took the original article and made it sound like they wanted by using that title. Sounds like it's just an idea Frank threw, nothing that they have decided.

The worst I read was a site in Spanish where they'd translated the article VERY wrong. They wrote: "MCR are breaking up and then releasing the scrapped album". Oh my, that's how stupid rumors start.
Royal.Boom
Killjoy
Royal.Boom
March 7th, 2011 at 11:27pm
I don't think they're splitting anytime soon, but there have been rather a lot of hints that this may be there last album. Hope not.
littlejeka
Generation Nothing
littlejeka
March 8th, 2011 at 12:41am
Yeah, I doubt they will split up anytime soon.
And in an interview, sorry, don't remember which one, geard said that danger days was not going to be their last cd. That they were going to make more.
Yekith
Jazz Hands
Yekith
March 8th, 2011 at 03:41am
I think that after all they went through while making Danger Days, they weren't too sure where they stood at first, until they saw how fans reacted to the new album and how they still showed up at concerts after all that time. Right now at least, and from what they've been saying, it seems like they have no plans of ending the band any time soon. Gerard has been saying "for another 10 years" and things like that. So no, I'm not worried at all. I think they'll break up when they feel like they have to, not as something planned "one more album and we're done". I don't think that's how it works, or at least how it should be. It would feel like setting up rules again, and that's precisely what they're avoiding now. They can't know what they'll feel and what they'll want after this tour is done.

That article really had nothing to do with the subject of the band breaking up, whenever/if that happens. It's just an idea they had for a moment: let's save the scrapped album for the day we break up, like a bonus gift for the fans. But then it says they don't have a real plan for that album and don't think they'd actually release it as their last. So, to resume, the article tells us nothing...apart from a random idea Frank had. xD
greentomatoes
Killjoy
greentomatoes
March 13th, 2011 at 10:20am
Has anyone heard a about this thing with Gerard calling some kid a c**t?
Ampersand
Killjoy
Ampersand
March 13th, 2011 at 11:03am
I didn't see it, but I don't think he specifically said that... Just that he wasn't afraid to, if he had a reason to do so. It was his Twitter bio, briefly, from what I can gather.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
March 13th, 2011 at 11:12am
greentomatoes:
Has anyone heard a about this thing with Gerard calling some kid a c**t?

On his twitter bio a few days ago, it said something like "Isn't afraid of calling a 16 year old a c-word or a shitbag. Give me a reason."

He didn't call anyone that specifically.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
March 13th, 2011 at 02:54pm
didn't some girl leak something or say someting he didn't like and he called her a cunt, but it was deleted?

I do remember this happening.
Yekith
Jazz Hands
Yekith
March 14th, 2011 at 12:34am
fabulous killjoy.:
didn't some girl leak something or say someting he didn't like and he called her a cunt, but it was deleted?

Well...that wasn't Gerard, but Party Poison. xD
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
March 14th, 2011 at 08:38am
Yekith:
fabulous killjoy.:

Well...that wasn't Gerard, but Party Poison. xD
Theeeree we go, I knew there was somewhere I was connecting the 2. ty, makes more sense now.
Royal.Boom
Killjoy
Royal.Boom
March 18th, 2011 at 07:21pm
Wait, what did this girl leak? Planetary music vid stuff? Another B side track?
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
March 19th, 2011 at 01:18pm
Royal.Boom:
Wait, what did this girl leak? Planetary music vid stuff? Another B side track?
It was something before the album was released. Not recent.
BornToQuit
Joining The Black Parade
BornToQuit
March 19th, 2011 at 05:09pm
Hearing that 'the world is ugly' could be the b-side to planetary single...

If true, this will fill a hole in my soul ;_;
We Are The Ocean
Salute You in Your Grave
We Are The Ocean
March 19th, 2011 at 06:08pm
^ Apparently, the single will have 2 remixes of Planetary on. One by Lags from Gallows: http://hypem.com/#!/item/19y4f

No actual b-side.
Yekith
Jazz Hands
Yekith
March 19th, 2011 at 10:42pm
But it doesn't say it's gonna be part of the single there, where did you hear that?

I hope not, I HATED it. I'm not a big fan of remixes, but some are interesting. This was unbearable to me O_o. All it seemed to keep from the original was Gerard's voice and the effects were SO annoying. Just...no, I found it horrible. Razz