Rumors Thread

AuthorMessage
deafening_silence
Thinking Happy Thoughts
deafening_silence
August 3rd, 2010 at 04:11pm
Fear.Regret:
StillNoUsername:
Ya I think it's totally possible, but I also think they're kind of aware of themselves. In one article, which I could link later if ya'll want, gerard admitted to "pandering" on the last record and "making safe choices" because the money started to affect him and put him in a coasting position

Can you link the article,please?
'Cause I haven't read it.

Pandering comment was made by Way in March's Spin Interview.

"WAY: I've always loved Lust for Lifeā€”the whole record for me is perfect. You're not pandering at all. I started to feel on the last [My Chemical Romance] record like I was pandering, and that the money had put me in stasis. It's like a trap: Stasis is death, and I started to make safe decisions. But then on [2007's Projekt Revolution] tour, our last one for [The Black Parade], a journalist told me we were like the fucking Stooges up there. That's what we're trying to get back to on this new record, what we had on that one tour."

http://www.spin.com/articles/gerard-way-meets-iggy-pop
StillNoUsername
Killjoy
StillNoUsername
August 3rd, 2010 at 05:54pm
murder tramp;:

Do you happen to have the link?

Here ya go:

http://mcrdeviantclub.deviantart.com/blog/33925221/?offset=100#comments

That should lead to the initial page where it all started; first they say "I talked to bob," and then you have to scroll down cuz someone asked what bob said, and then they explain.
CrypticDrummer
Killjoy
CrypticDrummer
August 3rd, 2010 at 07:18pm
StillNoUsername:
murder tramp;:

Do you happen to have the link?

Ya I'll post it tonight, I'm typing from my phone right now. Reading the comments on there is interesting cuz kids are basically agreeing with us. Usually on most sites everyone kicks your ass if you say anything against MCR, even if it might be true.
Sup cryptic, it's Claire hahaha

Hey Claire Very Happy

It's interesting everyone is agreeing now. Back when Bob left no one wanted to even talk about the possibility that things didn't end on friendly terms or Bob wasn't the bad guy.

Someone on Deviant Art wrote,

"Exactly.
You start to feel like they just don't give a shit anymore.
I can't even listen to them lately without feeling somewhat disgusted to be completely honest.
And I found another band that actually does care, I moved on."

That's also how I feel. I was a huge MCR fan up until I heard The Used. Then all of MCR's music just seemed irrelevant to me. Now, not to say The Used don't have issues (because they clearly do) the one thing they've always kept constant is the music and how important it is to them and that they don't care about anything else. Gerard always said they love music but that wasn't why they made the band. That's a load of shit right there in my opinion. He didn't start the band because of the September 11th attacks (as one newspaper put it, that's the fantastical version). At one point the whole "MCR saved my life" thing was just from fans who had come up to them and said that or worn T-Shirts that said that. It seems like after The Black Parade Gerard kind of embraced that part a bit too much and made the band almost preachy which turned a lot of people off. Maybe he didn't mean to do it but it started to lose its meaning. The mentality of The Used is that if their music saves your life or helps you to get through something, then that's awesome but that's not why they're a band or why they write music. They do it because they love it and for themselves. Of course they like that it touches and helps people but that's not the point. I think a lot of fans (at least I feel this way) feel like the music has lost its meaning and that the thing they loved MCR most for; the realism, the down to Earth, the brutally emotional and raw music is gone. The whole thing with Bob I think is just bringing that to the surface.

Another section of the conversation on Deviant Art was also interesting. Check it out:

"Anyway, it isn't surprising to hear this. Not at all (though, it certainly is upsetting to an extent). It's just so strange because Frank and Mikey always seemed so fond of Bob. They'd always mention how grateful they were for Bob being in the band. In my opinion, I think the main offenders were probably Gerard and Ray. As you've said previously, Gerard is really egotistical and he seems really controlling when it comes to the band. I mean, he is the "brains" behind the whole operation, it is his band and his vision. He's always had some idea of what he wanted for each album. While I'm sure they all give in their input, it's probably based the basic structure and theme that Gerard creates. As for Ray, I've heard rumors that Ray was a big reason why they kicked Otter out of the band as well. Ray's a perfectionist and probably really diva-like too. He's a big contributor to the compostition of the songs (he writes some of the basslines as well). Bob and Ray also clashed a lot over the drum parts during the recording of TBP (which, was the first time they actually wrote music together, so that's pretty telling right there).

As for Mikey and Frank, I'm not sure. Part of me really wants to believe that at least they are on somewhat good terms with Bob. Of course, if there was a fight, Mikey was obligated to take sides with Gerard. My theory is that Frank probably is the one who is on best terms with Bob, considering that he was the one who had to break the news. It'd be awkward for Gerard or Ray, if they were the reasons why Bob left. I could be completely wrong though, I have no idea what's going on between them all.

I also think that Frank is very aware of how expendable he is to the band. I mean, Gerard can't be kicked out of the band, it's his band, he created it and he's the lead singer. Mikey is Gerard's brother and they aren't like the Gallaghers, they have each other's back and are very supportive of each other/ very co-dependent, you know? Ray, as I've said, is the main contributor to the music, and he's one of the founding members. I mean, yes, Frank, Gerard and Mikey are VERY close as far as friendships go, but Gerard and Otter were really close too. As were Gerard and Bert. With Gerard's tendency to drop people from his life, I could see why Frank would be very wary of his postition in the band and therefore going along with dropping Bob from the band instead of fighting it much. Him and Bob were not a part of the original line-up. And while Frank is very talented and contributes awesome riffs, he, unfortunatley, can he easily replaced (not so much as a personailty, but as a musician)."

I have no idea if that is true but if it is I think we would all be disappointed. Sure, Gerard is the front man and writes the lyrics and as far as storylines, aesthetics, and direction goes he comes up with a lot of the ideas...but most lead singers do that. A lot of people wouldn't listen to the band if Gerard wasn't the singer but everyone has to know that Gerard really isn't the best singer. There are a lot of singers who are better than he is (especially live) but how good you are doesn't necessarily mean you'll write good music. If what was said on Deviant Art is true then clearly Gerard and Ray don't understand that one person doesn't make a band (unless it's a solo project of course). Everyone in MCR contributes something and they've said they write collaboratively. Frank may not be the lead guitarist but a lot of the cool shit you hear in songs guitar wise that you may think are Ray, are usually actually Frank. The little things that make a song awesome.

And about the thing with Ray and Bob fighting over drum parts on The Black Parade. Everyone has their own idea for a song and what it will come out like but the whole point of a band is that everyone contributes and you get something unique and usually better than what an individual has in mind. A suggestion or idea by Ray shouldn't be ignored but he has to realize he's not the drummer: Bob is. And as a drummer Bob knows what works and what doesn't. If they're still arguing, then go to the whole band or the producer and see what sounds better. If the same thing went on during the writing for their 4th album, I'm sure after the success of TBP it was much more heated.

I could go on and on (as I'm sure everyone else could) analyzing everything but I think one thing we can all agree on is that the band has lost themselves...maybe not the entire band but certain people in it have lost what's important. Not to say The Used or other bands are better but when I listen to The Used I can tell that they mean every word and every note. I don't know if I can say the same thing for MCR anymore. Maybe they've realized it and hopefully it didn't take losing Bob for them to. We'll have to wait and see what the new album is like (if it even comes out).

All I can say is I hope Bob gets back in a new band. He's an amazing drummer and a great guy and he deserves the best. I hope Matt Pelissier/Otter can find something that makes him happy. Last I knew after he got kicked out of the band he was working at a gas station. He had a new solo project called Revenir (http://www.myspace.com/revenir) and has his own studio in NJ but I haven't heard much from him. There's nothing we can really do but support the right bands and hope that people don't make the same mistakes in the future....all this assuming what we're talking about is true.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
August 3rd, 2010 at 07:40pm
I love the theories. it reminds me of the beginning of the PLOTB thread. =')

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII want to say thank you for taking the efort to write all that, and once again I can definitely see everything you say. I really do see Gerard as the diva of the group moreso than anybody else, and Frank as the more "stable one" in the band....
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
August 3rd, 2010 at 10:31pm
CrypticDrummer:

Thank you for writing that all down. It was a very interesting read.

I understand what you say by finding a new band, such as The Used, and then your old favorite band, such as My Chemical Romance, becoming irrelevant. MCR is still my favorite and I still love 2/3 of their albums (Revenge being the odd one out), but my tastes have changed and I've become a completely different person than I was when I first started listening to them. I no longer agree with a lot of the things Gerard may say, or Frank, or whoever, so sometimes it's a lot harder to like them because they do come off as a bit preachy and that is starting to get on my nerves. Yes, so maybe a few fans have come up to you saying that they have saved your life, but so do a lot of other artists. Sure, maybe MCR gives me some comfort when I'm down, but when I found Emilie Autumn and learned a bit about her, I could identify with her and her lyrics so much more than I could with anyone in MCR or any of their songs, and that's when they became irrelevant to me (which wasn't too long ago.) I've actually been a lot happier since I've been listening to EA, which didn't happen with MCR. (I was diagnosed with a mental illness in October 2009.)

Honestly, I don't really care if they break up now. I might actually become a bit relieved. I almost don't want this album to be released, because if there was so much shit going on during it and every single word and note is a lie, it wouldn't even be worth listening to. That is, if our assumptions are true.

But then again, I don't want them to break up. I've been listening to them for 5 years, and I've grown so attatched to them, as I still am, and it would just kill me if they all of a sudden went away. I think that's why, even though I rarely listen to them anymore, I still go on their website, follow their twitters, and try to be updated. I would feel like I don't have anything anymore, just because I've been leaning on them for so long, and I'd realize how much I really do care about the band. I have a feeling that things are going to be okay. I really hope this feeling is right because now...

StillNoUsername:
Here ya go:

http://mcrdeviantclub.deviantart.com/blog/33925221/?offset=100#comments

That should lead to the initial page where it all started; first they say "I talked to bob," and then you have to scroll down cuz someone asked what bob said, and then they explain.

Thank you!
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
August 4th, 2010 at 04:56am
lycia.:

I was about to say that. Happy days Smile

As for the deconstruction of Bob's words. Oh behave. I have a degree in Engish literature and have been teaching the subject (along with Drama) for the last 10 years and I've never heard anything as daft. It was a throwaway comment and not meant to be deconstructed and analysed in this way.

Michael Way, you're a lovely girl and all and I understand your passion but you seriously need to chill out. All this analysis, of comments that might or might not have been said, will give you an aneurism.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
August 4th, 2010 at 01:06pm
Tallulah; Schechter:
lycia.:

I was about to say that. Happy days Smile

As for the deconstruction of Bob's words. Oh behave. I have a degree in Engish literature and have been teaching the subject (along with Drama) for the last 10 years and I've never heard anything as daft. It was a throwaway comment and not meant to be deconstructed and analysed in this way.

Michael Way, you're a lovely girl and all and I understand your passion but you seriously need to chill out. All this analysis, of comments that might or might not have been said, will give you an aneurism.

Thank you for your insight. Its cool though, I'm used to doing this.
Fear.Regret
Jazz Hands
Fear.Regret
August 4th, 2010 at 03:42pm
CrypticDrummer:

I also think that Frank is very aware of how expendable he is to the band. I mean, Gerard can't be kicked out of the band, it's his band, he created it and he's the lead singer. Mikey is Gerard's brother and they aren't like the Gallaghers, they have each other's back and are very supportive of each other/ very co-dependent, you know? Ray, as I've said, is the main contributor to the music, and he's one of the founding members. I mean, yes, Frank, Gerard and Mikey are VERY close as far as friendships go, but Gerard and Otter were really close too. As were Gerard and Bert. With Gerard's tendency to drop people from his life, I could see why Frank would be very wary of his postition in the band and therefore going along with dropping Bob from the band instead of fighting it much. Him and Bob were not a part of the original line-up. And while Frank is very talented and contributes awesome riffs, he, unfortunatley, can he easily replaced (not so much as a personailty, but as a musician)."

I don't agree with you on this point.
Frank is too much loved,he can't be kicked out.
My Chem would have a lots of fans that will be really angry at them.
Frank is one or maybe the most loved member.
It's actually true that he can be replaced (I can play his guitar parts O_O),but the way he moves on stage,the creative ideas he has can't be.
So I think Frank is saved from being kicked out because 80 % of MCR' fans love him.
Not saying that Bob isn't loved but Frankie gets more attention,he's in the band from almost the beginning...

About the "diva" thing I don't really see Gerard or Ray acting like that...but all we can do is wait to listen the new record,and then we will judge if MCR lost his soul.

I've been disappointed in the past with other artists,and I don't want the same to happen to MCR because they mean so much to me,like to all of you.
Gerard is my hero,he is the person I look up the most,he can't be a fake.
I hope.
littlejeka
Generation Nothing
littlejeka
August 4th, 2010 at 03:59pm
Fear.Regret:

It's actually true that he can be replaced (I can play his guitar parts O_O),but the way he moves on stage,the creative ideas he has can't be.
So I think Frank is saved from being kicked out because 80 % of MCR' fans love him.
Not saying that Bob isn't loved but Frankie gets more attention,he's in the band from almost the beginning...

About the "diva" thing I don't really see Gerard or Ray acting like that...but all we can do is wait to listen the new record,and then we will judge if MCR lost his soul.

I've been disappointed in the past with other artists,and I don't want the same to happen to MCR because they mean so much to me,like to all of you.
I hope.

I agree with you on the whole "diva" thing, I'm sure that Gerard can be nice but I mean, he is in a very highly popular band. Of course he might act strange sometimes, I know I would when half of the world knows my personal life. Not to mention that he is a married man, so I'm sure he has a big load over his shoulders. As for bob leaving, there could be millions of reasons why he left, though. He has his reasons. And sure, every band has issues, especially MCR. -____- I can't really judge My Chemical Romance right now, since I really don't know their reasons behind their decisions.
CrypticDrummer
Killjoy
CrypticDrummer
August 4th, 2010 at 04:21pm
Fear.Regret:
CrypticDrummer:

I hope.

I don't agree either. I was quoting someone from Deviant Art, in case you missed it. Frank makes a lot of the guitar riffs because of all the cool stuff he adds to them. Ray might be great at shredding and solos but Frank is great at songwriting and coming up with really cool sounds on the guitar which in my opinion, is more important and much cooler than someone who can just shred. Anyone can shred with enough practice but not everyone has the ear for those cool sounds.

I used to look up to Gerard a lot but he ignored me and a lot of other people when I met him, so from my personal experience he was an ass hole.

Sure, people have bad days and are only human but this wasn't just a one time deal and they hadn't played a lot of shows previous to this, were in their home state, and knew the kids cared a lot about it. Gerard seemed uninterested unless you were giving him a present or acting like a fan girl. You would think that as an artist remembering what it was like to meet your "hero" or one of your favorite bands that you could remember how it felt to be ignored or turned away and not make that same mistake.

For those of you who don't live in New Jersey as someone who does and has grown up there I'll give you guys and girls an idea of what it's like here. To put it simply, it sucks. You have a state run by an idiot who is cutting all funding for public schools in an attempt to fix a state that is in debt (which is hopeless because it is so corrupt here you have to learn how to work the system. Fixing it is near impossible now and causes more harm than good). You have a HUGE gap between the rich and poor. For example, you can be in one town that has a lot of money, mansions, etc. and then go one or two towns over and you'll have a town where people are getting shot, raped, robbed, and murdered. I live in a town that is a lot better off in Northern New Jersey than where the guys are from (which is Belleville, next to Newark which can be extremely dangerous). But, in order to live where I live it is extremely expensive (we're talking $1,500 a month for a crappy one-bedroom apartment if you're lucky and $500,000 for a house that is falling apart and what they call a "tear down"Wink. My mother who is a single mom only moved us here because of the schools and struggles constantly just to put food on the table to give me all the opportunities I could have. The rest of the state is maybe a couple hundred dollars cheaper for rent for a much worse situation and a much worse neighborhood. It is really difficult to live in New Jersey and very stressful.

I've been to Belleville several times and know where they used to live. It's a pretty crappy little town, to be honest. It's dangerous especially at night and a lot of the stores look like they're falling apart. This is Northern/Central New Jersey. The people here are, well, to be frank, a bunch of ass holes. They are rude, high strung, and only care about themselves. Of course, there are nice people if you know where to find them and the older people are extremely nice and are upset to see what this state and many of the towns are becoming. You have South Jersey (where Bruce Springsteen lives) and the Jersey shore. This is 100% different from the rest of the state. It's like walking into a different world. People are friendly, nice, it's still kind of expensive but not nearly as bad. Part of this is because a lot of people from Pennsylvania go down to the Jersey shore for the summer where as the North/Central NJ is mostly people who commute to NYC which goes without saying.

In addition to the type of people in this state changing from down to Earth nice genuine people to rude, rich, selfish people you have a dying music scene. It is nothing like it was back in 1999-2004 where bands like Thursday, My Chemical Romance, Senses Fail, Murder By Death, and tons of other bands came out of. The kids and the bands used to run the music scene. If you read interviews from a long time ago between the band you'll hear them talking about how their first show (which contrary to what they said, was actually at a VFW hall) was at a VFW (Veterans of Foreign Wars) hall where kids would charge $5 or $6 to see 6 local bands. The scene is much different now. The scene in Northern/Central New Jersey is run by "booking companies" that appear to have good intentions but prey on bands and kids who are just looking for a place to play. What used to cost $5 or $6 to see 6 bands now costs $10 a ticket and each band must sell a minimum of 20 tickets (that's a total of $200) to play. When you consider there could be anywhere from 5 to 8 bands playing and consider that each band is required to give $200 in or they can't play the booking companies are making over a thousand dollars minimum to play these crappy VFW halls that probably don't cost that much to rent out for a few hours. Not to mention unless the band sells way more than 20 tickets they won't get paid and even if they do it's only $2 or $3 a ticket. Thus, bands that might actually be good who just can't afford to get at least 20 people out to their first show may never play a show. I know from first-hand experience that they claim they have to pay their sound guy (who does nothing but twiddle his thumbs while you play and ignores you if you ask a mic or monitor to be turned up) which is a load of crap considering the mics are all smashed and half the monitors don't even work. I won't mention any names of the booking companies but they aren't that hard to find if you want to look.

The basement culture that bands like Thursday, Taking Back Sunday, and My Chem came out of no longer exists. The cops now bust basement shows because of noise and no one has the guts to put them on anymore. There are still select places that you can play that are still good, honest, nice people who care about the local scene and music in general but nowhere near what it was when My Chemical Romance came around. If MCR were to have formed now, it would have been considerably harder to get anywhere. It's really sad because it is all about money and the famed New Jersey music scene is becoming non-existent or a bunch of bull shit.

To make a long story short it is understandable why Gerard and a lot of the guys don't want to come back to New Jersey and probably kind of hate it here. Hell, I don't like it either. It's a shame because as a band they could really liven things up and help out here. Like everyone has said they've turned into what they said they never would be. A lot of NJ My Chem fans feel abandoned especially those who have followed them since the beginning. Don't get me wrong, they've had to go through shit to get where they are but what they've done with the success is a bit disappointing. One thing I can say about Bon Jovi and Bruce Springsteen is they always come back and try to help out in NJ and their hometowns.

I'm sure all the fans are pretty upset and just plain bummed out over all this stuff. I guess the only positive we can take away from it is that for people who start bands and do the same thing MCR and other bands have done, that they learn from their mistakes and make sure they don't end up like this. Sorry for the wall of text, haha.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
August 4th, 2010 at 04:28pm
Michael Way.:

Thank you for your insight. Its cool though, I'm used to doing this.

Thats quite alright. I know you're used to it, but having seen your posts around the board and how worked up you get over the slightest thing, the sentiment still stands.

Fear.Regret
Jazz Hands
Fear.Regret
August 4th, 2010 at 04:35pm
CrypticDrummer:

I don't agree either. I was quoting someone from Deviant Art, in case you missed it.

Yep,sorry i missed that.
CrypticDrummer:

For those of you who don't live in New Jersey as someone who does and has grown up there I'll give you guys and girls an idea of what it's like here. To put it simply, it sucks. You have a state run by an idiot who is cutting all funding for public schools in an attempt to fix a state that is in debt (which is hopeless because it is so corrupt here you have to learn how to work the system. Fixing it is near impossible now and causes more harm than good). You have a HUGE gap between the rich and poor.

Yeah,I see.
It's the same here in Italy.
I'm fuckin' ashamed of being italian because 80% of the population is made of fools (and maybe i'm in that 80% LOL).
This country sucks.
And the music situation is even worse.
Italian musicians can't get a world fame,the music market is made by USA bands and some from UK. You can't hear any other artists from others europeean country or from Asia.
This is really depressing.

But I think that's not the point of the whole thread LOL
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
August 4th, 2010 at 05:06pm
CrypticDrummer, you talk a lot of sense.

Lots of the fans here are never willing to take off their rose coloured glasses and sometimes the background insight is good to help us all understand the context.

It's lovely to see some intelligent discussion on this thread, long may it last.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
August 4th, 2010 at 10:53pm
After spending a day that had little to do with MCR and whatnot, I can see both sides of this.

In the Deviant Art thread, they were saying how rude they've been to 'every' fan since TPB, and how they 'never' stopped playing when someone was hurt. That's untrue. There was one accident that happened in a mosh pit on TPB tour where a girl had fallen and had gotten hurt, and the band did stop playing midsong to help get her out. Gerard proceeded to give a lecture about helping people up and blah blah blah.

There was also another time, about meeting the fans, where there was a tall fence. There were a few girls there, and Gerard was there with Big Worm. No pictures were allowed, but when someone asked if he could sign something, he was being really kind.

It might just be large groups of people, or where he is, what kind of day he's having, etc. We can't know for sure what goes on in his personal life, even though that some stuff is obvious. There's almost always more than what the eye can see, especially with people like MCR, which is why when Bob left I automatically believed there was some sort of feud with them.

But I really can see both sides. There really isn't a reason for being an asshole to people who look up to you and idolize you, on the other there may be something going on with said person that you don't know about. One girl on MikeyWayOnline posted this on livejournal on her take on the deviant art thread.
Pfff
Fabulous Killjoy
Pfff
August 5th, 2010 at 05:46am
Sidenote: i haven't been here in forever! please let me know if i'm saying or doing anything i'm not allowed to (: i most likely don't know...

I've just finished reading all the posts (may I add that I remember there being over 100 pages back in the day?!), and it's very interesting.
I've noticed many of you touch on the subject of Gerard being or not being "an asshole". While i've never met him or any of the other members, I think it is important to note that Gerard is a self-proclaimed addict. I'm sorry I can't link to an interview atm (will try to find the link). I recall him saying that an addict will always be an addict, and so I don't think it's unreasonable to theorize that he could be....difficult to work with at times.
Additionally, Tim Armstrong has said that the first 10 years of sobrierty are the most anger-filled. I'm sorry, i'm spilling out all this information, but I think it's important to note. Still, tho as murder tramp puts it "There really isn't a reason for being an asshole to people who look up to you and idolize you"
Cryptic Drummer, thank you for the information it was very enlightening (: I wonder how mcr is being treated by their family and friends. I hope they are not going through what green day did....
oh dear, i need coffee.
englishgothboy
Killjoy
englishgothboy
August 5th, 2010 at 06:57am
here we go again......analysing this just cures your boredom.......come October you will all be very happy..........
Jenny.
Jenny.
August 5th, 2010 at 08:33am
*sigh*
englishgothboy, firstly, don't spam. Secondly, don't be rude. Thirdly, what on earth has it got to do with you? Sure, if it cures boredom, they may as well go ahead and do it. It's a better passtime than being rude to people.
Fear.Regret
Jazz Hands
Fear.Regret
August 5th, 2010 at 08:59am
Pfff:

I wonder how mcr is being treated by their family and friends. I hope they are not going through what green day did....

What do you mean?
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
August 5th, 2010 at 10:50am
i don't think the fans will ever agree on whether gerard (and the other guys for that matter) are assholes and divas or not. it's the same with every band i've liked - some people are telling horror stories about how rude this and that person was, and it's never going to stop.

i have never met the band, and i am very unsure what to think about all this. obviously i look up to them and i want them to be nice people, so that i'm not wasting my time on admiring douche bags. what i think some fans sometimes forget is that mcr, just like every one else, have bad days when they most likely grow tired of the fame and prying eyes, and want to tell everyone to basically piss off. i'm not defending rude manner, but i can't see how gerard, for instance, would be a dick 24/7. Or maybe my glasses are slightly tinted.
Search and Destroy
Search and Destroy
August 5th, 2010 at 03:07pm
englishgothboy:
here we go again......analysing this just cures your boredom.......come October you will all be very happy..........
Does coming on INO to post cryptic things cure your boredom?

If I remember rightly you did this kinda thing on the old rumours thread too - have you got a source for getting some peoples hopes up by suggesting that they'll be happy in October?
englishgothboy November 4th, 2008 at 02:36pm:
new rumour is that the new cd is going to be out sometime sooner than you think

englishgothboy October 14th, 2009 at 11:35pm:
spring 2010 is the word on the street

Going on that track record I think I'll wait on an official announcement from the band or the label.

And maybe come October/whenever the album does come out a lot of fans will be pissed cos they don't like the new album - a lot of fans disliked TBP so it's not as if it couldn't happen again!