Don't have an account? Create one!

Sayings, Quotes, Learnt Lifelessons

AuthorMessage
K.K.
Bleeding on the Floor
K.K.
March 3rd, 2010 at 11:26am
Don't think theres another topic like this one. But feel free to delete this if its not right.

-Trying To Forgive Someone You've Loved Is Like Trying To Remember Someone You've Never Met.

Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
March 3rd, 2010 at 05:43pm
'"Don't ever depend on a man"
"Don't underestimate anyone"
"You go change the world, i'll be myself"
"Zero is the largest number"

brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
March 3rd, 2010 at 07:05pm
"You think you're alone, Raven, but you're not." (from Teen Titans)
"It's your life, Terra. Your choice. It's never too late to change." (also from Teen Titans)
"You can't control me anymore!" (and also from Teen Titans)

The first and last one I can identify with, but the middle one I think is just really good.
ReadyFreddie.
Bulletproof Heart
ReadyFreddie.
March 3rd, 2010 at 07:38pm
"They say 'Dance like nobody's watching, love like you've never been hurt, and work like you need money'. But I dance like I've been hurt, work like nobody's watching, and love like I need money'" --Craig Ferguson [I chose this because it's pretty human and true]

"Wanting intelligence is just as intelligent as having it"-- Conor Jameson

"With great power comes great responsibility"-- Uncle Peter, Spiderman.
Marina!
Shotgun Sinner
Marina!
March 7th, 2010 at 05:30pm
"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no-one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." - Marilyn Monroe.

"My music's not going to wake up tomorrow morning and tell me it doesn't love me anymore, so I'm content with my solitude. I'm okay with being alone." - Lady Gaga

"I'm never going to be famous. My name will never be writ large on the roster of Those Who Do Things. I don't do any thing. Not one single thing. I used to bite my nails, but I don't even do that any more." - Dorothy Parker.
certain romance
Thinking Happy Thoughts
certain romance
March 9th, 2010 at 09:18am
"the only things in life you regret, are th things you never done" Al Pachino
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
March 9th, 2010 at 09:26am
I'm actually funnier than people think...and people think I'm hilarious - me.
Day Of The Dead
Salute You in Your Grave
Day Of The Dead
March 9th, 2010 at 05:18pm
"Saying 'Fuck It' is like massage for the mind - relaxing you, releasing tension, giving up on things that aren't working.
This is The Fuck It Way.
It works very simply: if you're feeling stressed about something, say 'Fuck It'… you feel instantly better." - John C. Parkin
Marina!
Shotgun Sinner
Marina!
March 9th, 2010 at 06:40pm
"Perhaps when we want everything, it is because we are dangerously near wanting nothing." - Sylvia Plath
Michael James Way.
Always Born a Crime
Michael James Way.
March 13th, 2010 at 06:57pm
"Everything will be okay in the end, if it's not okay, it's not the end." - Unknown.
I live my life by it.
art star.
Demolition Lover
art star.
March 14th, 2010 at 10:10am
“When I was a kid, I didn’t understand what bravery was. I thought that being brave meant you weren’t scared. And as I grew up, I started to realize, being brave is all about being scared. And going on to do what you have to do, despite the fact you’re scared. That’s bravery.”
— Neil Gaiman.
K.K.
Bleeding on the Floor
K.K.
March 16th, 2010 at 06:33am
You can't expect to hit the jackpot if you don't put a few nickels in the machine. ~Flip Wilson

Imagination is more important than knowledge. ~Albert Einstein

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science.
~Albert Einstein
Kurt Coboner.
In the Cannibal Glow
Kurt Coboner.
March 16th, 2010 at 11:03am
"it's all about putting a big exclaimation mark at the end of your life." -gerard way .
Chemical Catastrophe
Awake and Unafraid
Chemical Catastrophe
March 16th, 2010 at 09:13pm
"Black holes were created when God divided by zero..." -Stephen Wright
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway." -Unknown
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx
“The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall.” -Mitch Hedberg
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
March 16th, 2010 at 09:26pm
"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back, it was meant to be." Yeah totally overused phrase but it's kind of true.
attic dramatic
Jazz Hands
attic dramatic
March 17th, 2010 at 06:58am
I think at any time, any place, people can fall in love with each other. But if you love someone, you have to be able to protect them.
attic dramatic
Jazz Hands
attic dramatic
March 17th, 2010 at 09:39am
Find something to believe in, and find it for yourself. When you do, pass it on to the future
attic dramatic
Jazz Hands
attic dramatic
March 17th, 2010 at 09:47am
We can tell other people about - having faith. What we had faith in. What we found important enough to fight for. It's not whether you were right or wrong, but how much faith you were willing to have, that decides the future.
Sid
Salute You in Your Grave
Sid
April 12th, 2010 at 01:51pm
"Throw time on it"
"Life's too short"
"Beauty can only be measured by ugliness that surrounds it"
Day Of The Dead
Salute You in Your Grave
Day Of The Dead
April 12th, 2010 at 03:03pm
Life is much better lived among the extremes than compressed into the stale but steady middle. Not sure if i’ll last but i’m gonna try my darndest.
~ Nathan Leone, Madina Lake