March 13th, 2010 at 03:47pm
The Rumor:
^ I just posted something similar on Mibba. Tehe

Great minds think alike, my friend. Smile XD
MCR!
Motor Baby
MCR!
March 14th, 2010 at 04:53pm
I don't think Bob will go back to working with sound and such. Because he thinks drumming is way more fun. But who knows what he's gonna do next Smile
( He said it himself here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfT6AEd2AlI )

Every record has a different sound but I don't think it could be the same as if Bob would have done it, 'cause it really doesn't matter how good the new drummer is going to be. He still would'nt came up with the same things that Bob would have. xD

We'll just have to wait and see how the record turns out. Hopefully awesome. And Bob, you will be missed <3

(Sorry for my bad english.. don't know if that made any sense but.)
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
March 14th, 2010 at 07:13pm
^ No, it made perfect sense.

And so this is half way not spam...

I'm not sure what Bob is going to do. I'm still assuming he left for his health.
t'lema
Salute You in Your Grave
t'lema
March 16th, 2010 at 11:29am
I found a great blog about the whole thing, and fans reactions here
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
March 17th, 2010 at 09:26am
^ Everyone needs to read that. Srsly. So true, every word.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
March 17th, 2010 at 04:31pm
Call me slow, but I found it to be really confusing. I didn't get it.
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
March 17th, 2010 at 05:22pm
The Rumor:
^ Everyone needs to read that. Srsly. So true, every word.

Amen. She's my new hero, or at least Holden Caulefield.
defunct
Killjoy
defunct
March 25th, 2010 at 04:38am
Exactly. Strange how Mcr used to seem so sane and wonderful even like, two years back and now it's as if they're caught in this publicity whirligig. Bob and Ray were the only two people who gave stability to the band, and it's weird now that even when he was there, no one really gave him as much "attention" as Gerard, Mikey and Frank. I'm disillusioned.
happy thought hall.
Killjoy
happy thought hall.
March 28th, 2010 at 08:14pm
What really got me was that I was watching the Life On the Murder Scene DVD the other day and Frank said,
"If there's a God, I thank him everyday for bringing us Bob"
I ALMOST cried, because MCR doesn't feel like MCR without Bob. ]:
dope-sic-gurl
Killjoy
dope-sic-gurl
April 2nd, 2010 at 12:48am
I have to agree, they have been part of my life for the past 6 years, yes i was there for Matt, but Bob was it seemed to me more part of the family. I agree they have seemed distant recently, all I know is that I love them and I i really really hope they don't fall apart.
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
April 2nd, 2010 at 01:09pm
Horror Show.:
http://www.mychemicalromance.com/blog/frank/one-chapter-ends-and-another-begins

Hello Friends,

Recently it seems as though every time we write to you guys we have bad news, and we apologize for that, but we've learned in life you can't have the sweet without the sour. As a band we have been very fortunate over the years that our sweet times have greatly outweighed the sour ones, and a great deal of that is owed to you, the fans. Which is why we wanted this news to come from us and not some bullshit gossip site.

As of 4 weeks ago, My Chemical Romance and Bob Bryar parted ways. This was a painful decision for all of us to make and was not taken lightly. We wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors and expect you all to do the same.

We also wanted to give you all a quick heads up on how the record is progressing. We have been writing some very powerful new songs so this week the four of us entered the studio once again, and what has been ending up on tape each night is some of the most exciting and honest work we have ever created.

We hope this letter finds you well, we miss you...
talk to you soon,
xo MCR

okay, this is what I have to say, RE: the bold bits.

Right, so Bob left the band 4 weeks before this blog was posted.
Fair enough.

But Frank did not mention how Gerard's throat was, if it was better or worse. In fact, he said that they had been recording

Wouldn't it have been a bit difficult to record songs if you had a tour cancelling throat infection?

-This is just something that popped into my head, I am waiting for official word from the guys about why they cancelled the tour, or some word about Gerard's throat in general, I am not saying that they are liars and that they coveredup Bob leaving(resulting in them cancelling) by making up a throat infection. He probably did have a throat infection. This is me; Jus' Sayin'. So don't hate.-
Jenny.
Jenny.
April 2nd, 2010 at 01:34pm
He said they started recording the week the blog was posted...? I don't know when the date they cancelled is/was though.
Blood!Parade
Joining The Black Parade
Blood!Parade
April 2nd, 2010 at 02:48pm
Just being devil's advocate... maybe they were laying down the guitar sections and Gee didn't need to be singing? It could happen
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
April 4th, 2010 at 02:09pm
^ Yeah, exactly. There's way more to the music than just Gerard's voice.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
April 4th, 2010 at 05:22pm
The Rumor:
^ Yeah, exactly. There's way more to the music than just Gerard's voice.

Could you imagine if it was?
If all it was was just Gerard singing.

Sure he sounds OKAY. I mean, i love G as much as the next person does but He isn't ness. perfect, OR sounds like an angel.

And if you listen, do you know how many different riffs and rhythms and melodies there are? It is ridiculous..

I know its a bit off topic, but im just trying to honesty imagine a CD without all that chaos in the back.

Beautiful chaos.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
April 4th, 2010 at 11:48pm
Without them it would be Gerard... a capella...
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
April 5th, 2010 at 02:31pm
lycia.:
Without them it would be Gerard... a capella...

...I know, I study music.
I was just making a point.
p a n d a_xx
Salute You in Your Grave
p a n d a_xx
May 5th, 2010 at 12:56am
This is a VERY late reply on my part since I haven't been active on INO since last year...? But anway.

I'm very sad that Bob Bryar has left the band </3
Yes I listened to MCR since I Brought You My Bullets came out but I never grew as attached to Matt as I did with Bob. Now it feels like My Chem will be a million times different without my favorite drummer of all time. It's sad that I'll never really hear anything else he does unless I listen to The Black Parade or Life on the Murder Scene ; ;
windinyourhair
Jazz Hands
windinyourhair
May 18th, 2010 at 01:17pm
I love bob. I was so shocked when I heard this. But unfortunately, the band is business. They will find a new drummer who is competent, and it will sound good. it will bring a new dynamic to the band. I love bob and he will always hold a place in my heart. He is one in a million. But they will carry on. unfortunately a lot of bands go through many drummers.

does anyone know if this is why it is taking them to long to release their new record??
look alive sunshine.
Shotgun Sinner
look alive sunshine.
May 18th, 2010 at 02:14pm
as far as the whole throat issues and bob's departure goes....
when if rains, it pours....sometimes.
and both could have happened simultaneously or right around the same time.
it happens.
a few seem to think otherwise though O_o