brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
April 7th, 2010 at 03:06pm
The Rumor:

Ah that sucks! Cry

lycia.:
??

She said what a nice birthday present, and I was agreeing because my birthady is this month, too.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
April 7th, 2010 at 03:14pm
Thats completely upsetting.
Sad Im not even a fan of CC. Fuck. That really sucks.

AT LEAST WE MADE IT AS FAR AS WE DID.

..oh and incase anyone cares- im having a fab. birthday.
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
April 8th, 2010 at 08:59am
I actually thought we'd win this.
Coheed and Cambria? I have heard the name but that's it.
mcrmuffin13
Killjoy
mcrmuffin13
April 8th, 2010 at 09:51am
That sucks that MCR lost.. But we all know that they are the best band ever!!!!
SheaLeone;KJ
Motor Baby
SheaLeone;KJ
April 8th, 2010 at 11:22am
yeah. i think its total bullshit. i know mtv said they got all the fake votes and such, but come on. you really think coheed has a bigger fandom than mcr, muse, 30stm, and patd combined? yeah, I doubt it. lammmmeeee. :/
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
April 9th, 2010 at 04:57pm
Boyd.:
yeah. i think its total bullshit. i know mtv said they got all the fake votes and such, but come on. you really think coheed has a bigger fandom than mcr, muse, 30stm, and patd combined? yeah, I doubt it. lammmmeeee. :/
Or the coheed fans are really dedicated? I don't think it's fair at all to say Coheed didn't deserve it. Just because a band is big doesn't mean they should win by default just due to their fanbases numbers. Nor does it mean the fans cheated.

Seriously. =/
xXTheLastParadeXx
Really Not Okay
xXTheLastParadeXx
April 10th, 2010 at 12:37pm
lycia.:
Boyd.:
Or the coheed fans are really dedicated? I don't think it's fair at all to say Coheed didn't deserve it. Just because a band is big doesn't mean they should win by default just due to their fanbases numbers. Nor does it mean the fans cheated.

Seriously. =/

your right but it's been proven they cheated plus not many ppl have herd of them
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
April 10th, 2010 at 12:54pm
xXharlequinpanseyXx:
your right but it's been proven they cheated plus not many ppl have herd of them
Oh and I'm MCR fans were complete angels and didn't cheat whatsoever. And I repeat: Just because a band is big doesn't mean they should win by default just due to their fanbases numbers. Elitism, much?

It was a voting thing; they weren't up for the Nobel Peace Prize. I'm sure they're not losing sleep over it. I understand that everyone wanted them to win. Coheed fans were no different.
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
April 10th, 2010 at 05:52pm

Why are people suddenly throwing accusations of cheating around? I'm sure it wasn't one sided.

Personally, I'm super thrilled we got as far as we did.
scarecrow.
Jazz Hands
scarecrow.
April 11th, 2010 at 05:15am
People were cheating on both sides, one by deleting their cookies and voting more than once. Even I did it, so I don't blame Coheed and Cambria fans.

However I really liked watching the MCRmy kick butt like that, it felt amazing to see all of the fans get together for something. I'm glad it happened even though we lost, it was fun.
x..touching_hands..x
Really Not Okay
x..touching_hands..x
April 12th, 2010 at 06:11am
i agree - the fact that we were all together on it was why it was fun. my best friend is a huuuuuge coheed fan, so we were together in voting until the last round, and it was very silly how solemnly we shook hands and said 'we must travel different ways from here'...long story short, when coheed won, i said 'well done mate' and we had a giggle about it and i carried on with my day. my chem win stuff all the time, it's nice to share the glory! Very Happy
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
April 12th, 2010 at 07:34pm
I'm actually partially surprised MCR did go as far as they did though. You got to admit, their fan band wagon has probably severely dwindled due to it being so long since they releases the Black Parade, it would have only kept those people for so long. But I'm also surprised Coheed and Combria won, I've never really seen them with a huge fan base, but it might have been alot of people who didn't like MCR just voted against them.

Sorry for being so negative, not in the most sugar coated of moods. But I'm still proud of our boys.
Jenny.
Jenny.
April 12th, 2010 at 08:47pm
Tbh I personally would've expected Tokio to win against Coheed.
the_black_parader
Thinking Happy Thoughts
the_black_parader
April 12th, 2010 at 09:07pm
ah second isnt good enough!
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
April 15th, 2010 at 08:33pm
GLUTTONY:
Tbh I personally would've expected Tokio to win against Coheed.
yeah........you would think TH has alot more fangirls then Coheed
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
April 15th, 2010 at 08:58pm
Claudio Sanchez has some crazy hair though.
Jenny.
Jenny.
April 16th, 2010 at 06:12am
Ah, but Bill Kaulitz....
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
April 16th, 2010 at 03:14pm
GLUTTONY:
Ah, but Bill Kaulitz....
is a girl. Laughing
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
April 16th, 2010 at 05:07pm
lycia.:
GLUTTONY:
Ah, but Bill Kaulitz....
is a girl. Laughing

This is true.
Jenny.
Jenny.
April 16th, 2010 at 05:22pm
Admittedly yes.

Seriously, the first time I ever heard TH I honestly thought that Bill was a girl.