Don't have an account? Create one!

Letters to Anyone

AuthorMessage
wondering
Killjoy
wondering
April 9th, 2014 at 07:39pm
K,
I've all but given up on you now. Hopefully when things eventually do go south, like I know they will, you'll seek my aid. But I need to force myself to move on. I'll pretend like there is no hope at all, even though inside I feel differently.

I still can't understand why, with all your "love" for me, you made that post the way you did. You purposefully painted me in a terrible light, and left out half of the details about everything. Even if it is only one of the lies proven, there's proof in your other posts that you weren't being honest. Though you've never been honest to anyone, have you? Have you told your current "love" about all the doubts you had that I fixed? Or what about that super huge doubt that is actually a crime? Probably not.

Maybe you'll grow nostalgic for this place and come back, and end up seeing a part of the truth here, then come to me for the rest. Maybe you'll seek my aid when everything falls apart. Who knows?

No matter what, I have to move on as best I can. Just remember that you purposefully hurt the boy that undeniably was more dedicated to you, more loyal to you, and loved you more than anyone else could ever possibly muster. And even then, even after all the heart break, even after attempting suicide, even after it all that happened because of you, I still tried to help you. Though, you didn't care when I first told you I tried to kill myself. Three times. So why would you care now? Remember that.

And I know I've said I was done many times before, but I'm pretty sure this time I'm at the end of whatever rope I have. That I lasted this long is nothing short of a miracle. Yet another thing you should remember.

D
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
April 10th, 2014 at 01:11am
j,

i really appreciate you helping me get this job but i just don't think it's gonna work out. it's not for me. i'm sure you have people come and go and it was an experience getting to learn a little bit but i think i'm going to go back to my comfort zone. i'm better at it and i make more money. i hope i'm not burning any bridges. thanks for the opportunity.

h
littlejeka
Generation Nothing
littlejeka
April 10th, 2014 at 05:58pm
B
I guess I have to stop making it sound so sad, I knew one day we'll become strangers. I guess it's for the best. I can only hope I'll find someone that can give me what you couldn't and vice versa. I messed up so many times, I've stopped blaming myself. Just know that I'm trying, that everyday is a struggle and I know you want to help and care, but for me, it doesn't matter, it's too late for those kinds of things. I'm keeping myself alive now. And I will stop being so angry at you, It's just better being distant

-J
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
April 11th, 2014 at 11:39am
s,

i wish that i could understand you, but i don't think that i ever will. i guess that i'm just expecting too much, and i should just give up.

- mandy
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
April 11th, 2014 at 11:54pm
taking back sunday,

you never disappoint me. you're there for me all the time. you're like a best friend that never bails and always listens and never judges and has all the answers even if you're just trying to figure it out yourself. i love you for that. you've always been that to me and you always will be. i can always come back to you. thank you.

hollie
stay away;
In a Bullet's Embrace
stay away;
April 16th, 2014 at 12:18am
j,
i am so sorry, i am a failure and should never have expected to be able to do it to begin with. i won't do anything until i am really ready again, l
cricket.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
cricket.
April 24th, 2014 at 09:35pm

P-

I really really really like you. I know you really really like me too. But I'm terrified that one day you're going to start seeing me the way I see myself and you won't like me as much. I get that we're just two shitheads in lust and that's really likely to not end well, but I really wish it would. Because I like you a whole lot.

L
K.K.
Bleeding on the Floor
K.K.
April 29th, 2014 at 03:34pm
I fucking hate you you stupid jerk, I wonder if you think you're something special... Seriously I have no problem with you dating that girl and many others, but why would you rub it in in front of me if not to make me jealous??? How come you think you're so important to me?? Fuck you.. I can't stand your evil fake laugh... I can't stand the way you act when you're with her... You're just such a fake slut- 'male'. UGH you act so disgusting, I could honestly puke.. You're such a coward who can't face anything on their own, you're a fucking conformist (in disguise) who made me think he wasn't by crawling in my butt.... Seriously the whole time we were 'together' or whatever we were, you showed me that that is seriously the only strategy you seem to have.. And that is never even 0.001% enough for me. Piss off you obsessed freak...!!!! Don't come along acting like a victim just because you're just a sissy parasite.. Who hasn't got balls or anything.... Some dignity.. Stop trying to put in on... We all know you're a cheap slut and deserve to be treated as such... I hope you turn gay and get fucked in the ass all the time and have to do oral.... That would at least take a fucking burden off the women world..
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
May 1st, 2014 at 10:46am
s,

i feel as if i will never fully get over you unless you just give us a chance. you know how i feel about you, and i know how you feel / felt about me. so, i don't know why you are trying to run away from it. instead, it's like you are trying to convince yourself that it's okay to be alone. even last year when i tried my best to get over you by being in a relationship with someone else, i still thought about you a lot. i felt really bad about it, but it's the truth. my heart and soul just isn't into finding someone else, not when i can tell how you truly feel. all i'm asking for is a chance. and if it doesn't work out, then it just doesn't. at least then i can know for sure, and won't be wasting all of this time thinking about what if.

- mandy
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
May 1st, 2014 at 10:04pm
j and brother,

please LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE. i am not interested in anyone in your family, nor will i ever be. i've been telling you this since freshman year. it's not funny. it's not getting you on my good side. it's making me want to fucking run and hide. i do not need either of you cornering me or acting creepy. please fucking stop. i do not like either of you in the slightest. you're fucking gross and creepy. i don't know about your weird ass brother but you're a misogynistic piece of shit and he probably is, too.
no, i won't be nice. i don't owe you shit. i'm not obliged to be nice to you. i'm going to be the biggest fucking bitch you've ever met until you give up on trying to get my attention. fuck off, shitheads.

- me
cricket.
cricket.
May 3rd, 2014 at 09:39pm
Wayt

Sometimes I think about how different it would be if I had never found this site and met you guys. I enjoy our crackhead conversations more than y'all might ever know and I love each and every one of you to pieces. You guys are some of the best people I've ever had the privilege of knowing and I don't think I'd be the same person that I am right now if I had never met any of you.

me
Smiley
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
May 3rd, 2014 at 11:55pm
S,

I really wish I could accurately put into words how I'm feeling right now. It's a weird feeling, and definitely not a bad one, but just one that doesn't make sense. It's like, I like you, but not in a typical way. I am in no way romantically attracted to you, or anything close to that, though I won't deny that you are one attractive man. But that's besides the point. So what I'm feeling, I don't know what it is? Brother-type? Maybe. Friends? Something like that.

But right now I'm just really glad I know you. And I've definitely felt that for the past two years, but after I thought you might have been gone, now I'm much more appreciative of you. Maybe it's just because I missed you for that month. Like I said, I like you, but I don't know how, so please don't take it the wrong way.

And I'm glad you seem to care about me too, at least in some way. It's not something I often expect from other people, so that's why I have a hard time comprehending it. It's still surprises me. You hugged me, and that made me feel cared for (not something I get outside of family.) You're okay with me hanging out even though I can't pay you yet. You checked to made sure I had water on Friday night when I probably really needed it, and wouldn't have thought to get it unless you asked. Little things, things that probably mean nothing to you, but they mean a lot to me, because I look into how subtle actions shape a person.

I could probably write out my thoughts here a million times, and they would still be swimming around my head, colliding against each other and making me more and more confused with every passing moment. But hopefully I got the point across.

-Becca
stereo typical.
Tragic With a Capital T
stereo typical.
May 6th, 2014 at 02:16am
Mitch,

I know you aren't ~gone just because you're leaving us on Saturday mornings, but I am really going to miss you. For the best part of a year you were up at the crack of dawn for me (often just me) and that's a really big thing for someone to do. Especially since I've been a pain in the ass and a half, I've whinged too much and I've always seemed to have no motivation but I'm so grateful for the fact you stuck with me and continued pushing me to breaking point, you have no idea how much I've improved in not just my swimming, but in my confidence and attitude. That's something I can thank you for.
This year I had the opportunity to swim at state, and I was ranked in the top 10 in my event in the whole of NSW. That's pretty massive and it's something I never dreamed I'd get to do. I never could have done it without your help and I feel like I never showed you enough gratitude because I'm so thankful for all your efforts.

-Nicola.
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
May 6th, 2014 at 03:33am
doctors,

please take my insurance. i need to make sure nothing is wrong and this is getting ridiculous

me
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
May 6th, 2014 at 09:12pm
Jason,
I hope you're happy. Because I am.
Because the bullshit you put me through for two months wasn't worth the shit sex I got in return. I'm glad I said all of those things to you. And even though I'm not usually one for being single/alone. I'm happy.

Megan
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
May 8th, 2014 at 03:24pm
band wayt,

i really can't express how much each one of you means to me. we may have so many different interests but we all get along so well and that makes me happy. i love seeing how happy everyone is when we all get on late at night and talk about stupid shit for hours. it's the highlight of my boring days and on good days you all make it even better. looking through old posts makes me nostalgic and happy to know that we've been making each other laugh for years now. you are my second family. i love you all to death.

hollie Smiley
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
May 11th, 2014 at 10:34am
c,

i already gave us a chance last year, and it didn't work out. i know that you are upset because it didn't work out with that friend that you had a crush on. and i know that you noticed that i am single again. however, that doesn't mean that i want you back just because i'm single and you are, too. i really don't want to be mean to you, but it may have to come to that if you continue to ask me to meet up with you and hang out. you deserve someone great, but that person won't be me because i didn't like you in that way.

- mandy
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
May 12th, 2014 at 02:11pm
T,
I know you're nosey because you like to help or whatever, but you're really annoying too.
Vanessa
cricket.
cricket.
May 20th, 2014 at 10:03pm

Whom it concerns,

thanks for forgetting about my birthday tomorrow. Especially after you promised to visit me. Don't worry though, I'm used to drinking by myself.

L
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
May 22nd, 2014 at 09:38pm
My Chemical Romance,
Thank you for continuing to be my lifeline, even after being gone a while. It means the world to me.
Vanessa