Don't have an account? Create one!

Letters to Anyone

AuthorMessage
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
August 8th, 2014 at 10:06am
j,

i'm so glad and thankful that you thought to include me last night. now i just wish that you would do that more often.

- mandy
cricket.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
cricket.
August 17th, 2014 at 02:49am

P-

Please be okay. Please don't do anything drastic. I love you and I care about you so so so much even if you don't believe it.

L
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
August 17th, 2014 at 09:59am
Work,
I can't really afford for you to cut my hours. I get 16 hours a week at my first job, if I'm lucky and we're pretty busy. I've left early every single day this week. And now you're talking about not letting me come in at all on Saturdays. Bullshit. And job 2 decided to start me working on Fridays again. Which is nice and all, but I get maybe 10 hours a week there, if I'm lucky and I stay past my time. I wish I could lie and say I have church on Sundays so I don't have to work those days. but that would hurt more than help. Sundays are the absolute worst. For everyone, not just me. I'm pretty much useless there anyway. I can't do anything, and the stuff I do I can't ever seem to do right. I can't do anything helpful, like wait tables or run the register or answer the phone. All I can do is clean and take out food. It's getting ridiculous. I know I need a full time job somewhere else, and I'm trying, but its really fucking hard. Nobody is hiring full time. Hell, fuck full time, I'll take 20-30 a week at one job. I'm sick of having 2 jobs I can't excel at. I need more. Maybe I will write that book.
Vanessa
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
August 24th, 2014 at 08:37am
D and M, (mostly D)
It's not what you expected, was it? You thought him living with you would be an easy way out, right? You thought you'd not only get extra money for rent, but you'd also get a monkey to do your chores and take care of your animals. He's not taking on all the household chores and he's not taking constant care of your animals. He'll take care of his cats of course, but it's not his job to take care of yours. He helps feed them, give them baths, take them for walks, and whatever else. Maybe you didn't expect he'd actually wanna hang out from time to time. I mean, yall are supposedly best friends after all. Stop making him feel unwelcome just because its not what you expected. Wash your own dishes sometimes. Clean out your own fridge. Mow your own lawn when he is out working. Vacuum your own house. Do the things a homeowner is supposed to do. Just because you both work doesn't give you any right to be lazy and put it all on him.
Vanessa
ab aeterno.
Lost My Fear of Falling
ab aeterno.
August 24th, 2014 at 07:33pm
Vanessa (DroptheDaggerSoap!!!! Naughty/ prodka)
Oh my god, I miss you so much you don't even know...
I've lost contact with you due to msn updating to whatever chat system it uses now. You still addicted to hockey?
what am i saying of course you are... I'm debating taking my truck to ohio and yknow just getting an air horn and yelling ''BALROG OF MORGOTH?" through the streets to find you. Or would that be too extreme?
Either way it'd be hilarious.
~dani
p.s. you should still get a fb
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
August 26th, 2014 at 05:52pm
D,
He hasn't eaten any of your food. He just bought his own food a few days ago. Granted it's not much, but it's all he can afford. And I'm helping all I can so he doesn't have to eat a bit of your food every now and then. Look, I kinda get it, he didn't help contribute to food costs so you don't think he's entitled to any. But seriously, he hasn't eaten any. But for the most part, he buys his own food. He keeps in it his room so there's no confusion. And you work at the grocery store, its not like food is excessively expensive like it is for the average person. Maybe your friend J has been eating it. He's there 5 days out of the week anyway. And I know for fact he doesn't bring his own food. Why not ask him? And besides, part of your agreement when he moved in was he'd share chores and he could eat a little bit of yalls food if need be. And he always asks. So how about you get off your high horse and stop abusing your "its my house, my rules" mentality.
Vanessa
cricket.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
cricket.
August 28th, 2014 at 10:15pm

P & T -

thanks for letting me hang out with y'all today. you guys are awesome.

L
stereo typical.
Tragic With a Capital T
stereo typical.
August 29th, 2014 at 08:03am
A, E, P,

I'm scared for you all, so much.
Please get well soon.

- Nicola.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
September 8th, 2014 at 06:40pm
I just want things to be different.
Vanessa
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
September 10th, 2014 at 01:11pm
You need to grow up. Okay, you are twenty years old. It's not cute, it's pathetic, and the more you say to defend yourself the more pathetic you become. You think life is tough now? Wait until it really knocks you on your ass, your little fantasy won't save you.
K.K.
Bleeding on the Floor
K.K.
September 11th, 2014 at 02:17pm
I'm so scared.... Now... I wished my uncle loved me
He didn't call or visit overly much
yeah it really hurt
But I came back knowing I could somehow rely on him, and that he would comfort me
though it makes me feel like trash. Can't believe I'm actually in love with a man that could be my grandfather (though I'm sure he didn't have kids when he was 20) but he seriously is just everything I always wanted.
Like he just came along out of nowhere....
I'm 18 and he's like 60....

Yeah I don't know, but my uncle second generation is around 50.... big difference....
stereo typical.
Tragic With a Capital T
stereo typical.
September 13th, 2014 at 03:40am
G,

I feel like I never tell you how much fun I always have with you, I feel you get me and we're quite similar and that's nice, usually it's not like that for me with other girls.
I'm glad I have you aroudn to call a friend, the sort of friend i can just bounce off and be as stupid as I want around. I don't have many and I don't care if there's a few years between us. You're the bomb~

- Nicola.
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
September 13th, 2014 at 03:15pm
s,

seeing you today was actually a good thing for me.
i realized that i am finally over you.

- mandy
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
September 14th, 2014 at 02:45am
family,

thank you for giving me an amazing birthday. i know we have our differences but i'm so blessed to have such a great group of people to call my flesh and blood.

hollie
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
September 14th, 2014 at 08:35pm
Myself,
I know you dont believe it now, but it will get better. It has to. Just hang on.
Vanessa
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
September 24th, 2014 at 09:30am
M, T, B, C, K -

i had s much fun tonight. i couldn't even tell you the last time that i've had SO MUCH FUN with people. well, i could--it was in greece--but before that, i couldn't even tell you. i feel like i've made such great friends in you all despite only having known a few of you for about 10 hours now. i loved when i said "man, i can't even remember the last time i stayed up with people like this" and everyone in the room said "me neither." i felt like we were all synchronized in that moment. last night was something the universe will never be able to recreate.

me
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
September 26th, 2014 at 02:56pm
Mom,
Omg, can you stop? I'm sorry I didn't get any kind of meat for the gumbo. It probably would've spoiled in the car anyway, I had errands to run today. And I have to come get you from work. I'm sure rice, broth, and spice will suffice. I think it's quite tasty myself.
Vanessa
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
September 29th, 2014 at 01:46pm
mom & dad,

you two have been through so much over the past few years, and especially over the past few months. i sincerely wish that i had the ability to help you guys out. even through it all, you two have managed to stick together and work things out. i hope to one day find a guy that i can stick with for the rest of my life, no matter what happens. thank you both for being such wonderful role models. now i just wish that i could make you both happy, and to have the ability to let you both forget about all of the shit that has happened to our family over the past few years. it's definitely been rough, but i'm just glad to know that i have you two and my siblings to be here through it all.

- mandy
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
October 5th, 2014 at 09:36pm
S,

I have no idea why I blushed when I thought you messaged me. Obviously it's always been a problem for me -- I blush when I'm embarrassed, when I think I might be embarrassed, or when I could be embarrassed but I'm not -- and it'll never stop.
But you couldn't see me through the computer screen. So the fact that I was getting a random facebook message that confused the fuck out of me was enough to embarrass me? WTF?
It's not your fault. But I'd like to know what kind of spell or curse or whatever you have over me that keeps me from functioning normally even though I see you more as a brother than anything else.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
October 9th, 2014 at 12:22am
you,

You are the light in the world. I'm probubly just a moth, but I'd like to think that i'm the moth that won't get killed and instead just blinded.
See,babe, the more i piece this all together... I realize that everyone was right..
It does not matter to me what we end up being. I'm just so glad we both found our place in the world and I am overjoyed that all that's left is figuring out how permanent we make it.
The woman said that I can't figure out how I feel about you. Well. I figured it out. You are home for me, and no matter what we do or call each other, you are it. You are all I need.. I will follow you anywhere.

I love you so much. I can not wait to see you again.

Megan