Letters to Anyone

AuthorMessage
fire at will.
Damned After All
fire at will.
January 10th, 2015 at 09:23pm
-
I'm so glad you found me.
I'm not expecting anything to happen this time around, but if it does, I will be really happy
Because I have never been able to get you out of my mind.

J
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
January 12th, 2015 at 11:48am
a,

i wish that you would stop choosing her over me.
it makes me feel as if you don't care for me at all.

- mandy
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
January 19th, 2015 at 04:25pm
me,

STOP FUCKING OVERTHINKING THIS AND JUST DO IT. let it happen. open up. put yourself out there. fuck everything else. shut your brain off and just be.

----

k,

can you stop being awkward around me? i get that you like me and i've made it clear that i only want to be friends with you. can you please let it go?
i can tell that you can't fully be yourself around me and you're holding a part of yourself back. stop it. just forget about it and be yourself. don't try to fake it or be something that you think i want you to be. what is that bullshit? i wouldn't want you to be anything other than genuine, and i can tell sometimes that you're holding that back.
you're too self-aware. just let things happen organically and you'll be surprised.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
January 20th, 2015 at 09:24am
Corey,
I'm sure I'm just over thinking again. I sent you a text last night, and you didn't respond. You almost always respond. I'm a little worried you know what I said to T and now you're not talking to me. Like I said, probably just over thinking things. I just dont want it to be like last time when we didn't speak for a while. I almost threw myself over the dock. Don't wanna be at that place again.
Vanessa
cricket.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
cricket.
January 24th, 2015 at 08:08pm

P

I hate that I still think you're a good person. you're not. I have so much more to say but I'm so fucking livid that I can't even form coherent sentences about it.

L
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
January 26th, 2015 at 11:16pm
Corey,
I hope this is the break I need. I'm very excited. We've always talked about traveling. This is step one. I can't wait to spend a few days with just you. This will be amazing.
Vanessa
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
January 30th, 2015 at 04:32pm
M

You worry too much about what other people are doing. Let them live their own lives. It doesn't fucking matter.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
January 30th, 2015 at 06:34pm
Corey,
I just wish you felt the same. And if you do, I wish you'd be honest. And if you don't, I wish you'd stop acting like you do.
Vanessa
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
February 2nd, 2015 at 08:58pm
Don,
I cant. But I will anyway. Fuck this shouldn't even be happening.
Vanessa
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
February 9th, 2015 at 12:56pm
Dear God, Allah, My grandmother, my mother, Dusty, Cuddles, Winston, Polly, Ian Curtis, Kurt Cobain, Uncle Dick, Buddha, Brhama, Mary, Vishnu, Jesus, any other deity up there and any other spirit in contact with me,

If you let me be on this tour, I won't ask for anything other than this to keep repeating it self.
I promise.
My future is in your hands.

love,
Megan
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
February 9th, 2015 at 07:35pm
D,
You just crossed the line. We were literally best friends last fucking week. And now you wanna have an attitude with me and hang up? I don't think so buddy. I'm sorry we haven't talked in a few days, but I can't call everyone in the county trying to contact you. Get your own phone, then we'll talk.
But at the same time, I guess I cant be too upset. I have a feeling its your "girlfriend" or whatever she is that's keeping you from talking to me. Just know, I'll only hold out so long before it's too late.

Vanessa

You proved me wrong :3
roseieroway
Salute You in Your Grave
roseieroway
February 11th, 2015 at 12:49pm
Everyone,

would you like me to post my helena cover?
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
February 12th, 2015 at 06:56pm
Don,
I miss you. Please come see me.
Vanessa
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
February 15th, 2015 at 12:50am
s,

i still think about you all the time, and i miss you so much.

- mandy
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
February 15th, 2015 at 05:28pm
Don,
I'm not sure which one I'm more afraid of: seeing you again or not seeing you again. Both are terrifying, but for different reasons.
Vanessa
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
February 16th, 2015 at 07:39pm
m,

please get help. you're hurting all of us. i can't believe a word you say anymore and it upsets me to even talk to you sometimes. you have some very serious problems and i don't know how to help you fix them without taking legal action which is not something i want to do.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
February 17th, 2015 at 08:47pm
R,
I'm sorry you had to pick up my slack. I guess I'm just not good/too slow. Hopefully tomorrow night will be better. I'll make it my mission for you to not have to help me. There was no reason for me to get so far behind. Im sorry.
Vanessa
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
February 17th, 2015 at 10:05pm
J
Thank you so much for saying the things you said. They're still hard for me to believe, but it means a lot, considering they were unsolicited. We weren't even talking about it and you went "oh yeah, I meant to tell you this" and it's just so great to hear it makes me feel a little bit better inside.
and even adding that you want to hang again like last time, without me bringing it up again. It's nice to know I'm not like, guilting you into saying these things.
roseieroway
Salute You in Your Grave
roseieroway
February 19th, 2015 at 01:01pm
m,
i can't see you anymore, and it breaks my heart. please forgive me
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
February 19th, 2015 at 08:58pm
Corey,
Everything about you is perfect. Everything about you is right. What you said breaks my heart. Partly for selfish reasons. You say you're lonely. I can help. Well, actually I cant, but I could if you'd let me. I know you wont let me because you don't love me. I get it. But just know if you ever need a last resort, I'll be here. I've spent a great deal of time trying to be yours. Now, I'll be your very last choice. At least then I'd be a choice. I guess I just have a really hard time getting over this. And it hasn't even happened. I just really hope you find your way. I love you dearly and I want you to be okay. Which means if someone else would make you happy, then so be it. All I want is for you to be happy and have the very best. Everything will work out in the end. I think...
Vanessa