Don't have an account? Create one!

My Chemical Romance's 'Na Na Na' to feature on The Sims 3

AuthorMessage
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
September 2nd, 2010 at 01:06pm
My Chem have recorded Na Na Na in Simlish, to be released on The Sims 3 (for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Wii).

Wendy Rollins (a DJ for Philadelphia's Radio 104.4) Tweeted that two new songs for the album will be 'Na Na Na' and 'Sing'.

Sources: one and two.

I'm personally totally interested to hear both the new songs and Gerard singing in Simlish.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 2nd, 2010 at 03:07pm
Definitely coming soon, the promoting has officially started
deafening_silence
Thinking Happy Thoughts
deafening_silence
September 2nd, 2010 at 03:56pm
but isn't this"re-recorded their tunes" not necessarily new tunes?
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
September 2nd, 2010 at 04:32pm
If this is true it totally just made my year.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 2nd, 2010 at 04:35pm
deafening_silence:
but isn't this"re-recorded their tunes" not necessarily new tunes?
New songs as in... Their recording new songs from the new album in simlish.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
September 2nd, 2010 at 04:40pm
The Rumor:
My Chem have recorded Na Na Na in Simlish, to be released on The Sims 3 (for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Wii).

In the article it says that the MCR songs are on the Late Night expansion pack for PC and Mac.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 2nd, 2010 at 05:04pm
OMFG YES I DON'T WANNA PLAY SIMS ON THE WII JUST TO HEAR IT. YES FOR PC, YES.

lol jk, i'm sure they'll get uploaded eventually, song files in the sims aren't that hard to find in the game directory files... still totally getting that EP, gives you vamps like night life did for the sims 3

edit:/ /
AAAAAAAAND APARTMENTS AND MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS! dying right now
scarecrow.
Jazz Hands
scarecrow.
September 2nd, 2010 at 05:06pm
I'm confused - so are the songs that are being featured on the sims from the new album? Or did Gerard record something just for them?
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 2nd, 2010 at 05:08pm
Murdered.:
I'm confused - so are the songs that are being featured on the sims from the new album? Or did Gerard record something just for them?
Assuming new MCR songs from the new album put on the Sims 3 to help promote the album
scarecrow.
Jazz Hands
scarecrow.
September 2nd, 2010 at 05:16pm
Oh, alright, thanks. :]
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
September 2nd, 2010 at 05:29pm
lycia.:
OMFG YES I DON'T WANNA PLAY SIMS ON THE WII JUST TO HEAR IT. YES FOR PC, YES.

lol jk, i'm sure they'll get uploaded eventually, song files in the sims aren't that hard to find in the game directory files... still totally getting that EP, gives you vamps like night life did for the sims 3

edit:/ /
AAAAAAAAND APARTMENTS AND MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS! dying right now

Yes, I know! I was so happy when I found out it's for PC!

AND OMG THERE'S APARTMENTS?
ADNGUYADSNGIADSHIGASDG I DIDN'T KNOW THAT UNTIL NOW!
*dies*
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
September 2nd, 2010 at 05:37pm
Murdered.:

The Sims has people re-record their existing songs for the game in Simlish (Katy Perry once did I Kissed A Girl for them, for example) so that in game play, the songs are recognisable. A new song off the record is allegedly called Na Na Na, so it'd supposedly be new.

I'm 100% relying on this song ending up on YouTube somewhere. I can't afford The Sims for one song. Razz
deafening_silence
Thinking Happy Thoughts
deafening_silence
September 2nd, 2010 at 07:13pm
lycia.:
New songs as in... Their recording new songs from the new album in simlish.

cool. thanks for the clarification. =)
littlejeka
Generation Nothing
littlejeka
September 2nd, 2010 at 09:42pm
The Rumor:

I'm 100% relying on this song ending up on YouTube somewhere. I can't afford The Sims for one song. Razz[/size][/font]

yeah. I know what you mean, i really don't play the sims. but I would love to listen to this new song. I'm officially excited for this. <3
Heart Attack.
Salute You in Your Grave
Heart Attack.
September 3rd, 2010 at 12:00am
^ Same, don't really play Sims but this is exciting! now it seems like some good solid info on this album is so close I can almost taste it...
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 3rd, 2010 at 12:59am
Lol we can translate the lyrics from simlish to English. Is there even a translation for simlish? Lmao, this will be interesting. The EP is scheduled for an October 26 release in north America and october 30 for Europe I think it was (if this wad said in the article, sorry I didn't see. I'm assuming that these two songs are the first single contenders, as it kind of mentioned in the article by being sent to radio stations and such.

I think the cd will be released in october, with the first single coming out within the first two weeks of October and the cd coming out a week or so before the game? Why do i think this? Idk, placing little bets is fun, it's kinda like horse races or some shit. I'm overly tired and can't get to sleep, don't mind me. =D

edit:// the 26 is a Tuesday.. what a coincidence
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
September 3rd, 2010 at 02:42am
ok, this just made my day.
i love the sims and i love mcr.
could it get any better?
i can't wait to hear gerard singing in simlish!
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
September 3rd, 2010 at 04:07pm
lycia.:
Lol we can translate the lyrics from simlish to English. Is there even a translation for simlish? Lmao, this will be interesting. The EP is scheduled for an October 26 release in north America and october 30 for Europe I think it was (if this wad said in the article, sorry I didn't see. I'm assuming that these two songs are the first single contenders, as it kind of mentioned in the article by being sent to radio stations and such.

I think the cd will be released in october, with the first single coming out within the first two weeks of October and the cd coming out a week or so before the game? Why do i think this? Idk, placing little bets is fun, it's kinda like horse races or some shit. I'm overly tired and can't get to sleep, don't mind me. =D

edit:// the 26 is a Tuesday.. what a coincidence

If I was placing bets then, with this Sims news and everything else so far, I'd say that we're getting the first single of the new album in early October, it'll be Na Na Na, we'll have the video in the first week of October.
NOTE: Calculated guess, guys, not news or rumors, just what I reckon. :]
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 3rd, 2010 at 05:39pm
I would say the same. Pretty excited.
I'll say the album will be released on the 26 or the Tuesday before, no earlier.
Hello I'm the Doctor
Killjoy
Hello I'm the Doctor
September 20th, 2010 at 02:22pm
will it come out on playstation 2? or do i really need to get a ps3?
ughghghghghghgghhh