Don't have an account? Create one!

23/10/2010 HMV Apollo London

AuthorMessage
shell-
Jazz Hands
shell-
October 2nd, 2010 at 11:47am
Planning this one instead of Edinurgh....Cause this ones a saturday so dont need time off work...We'll see though...
Pansyfuck
Killjoy
Pansyfuck
October 5th, 2010 at 03:35pm
Booh. I didnt get a ticket, Im too slow.

If anyone hear about anyone having a spare for sale Id be really grateful to know.
Dont really want to help the touts getting moneu, theyre a buch of dweebs.

Id be SO up for going as a Killjoy.
WHO IS DRESSING UP????
Hell Yeah Georgie
Really Not Okay
Hell Yeah Georgie
October 5th, 2010 at 06:42pm
I think me and my friend are dressing up - at least, I'm planning on it. If I haven't spent the last of my student loan on getting to the apollo, then I'll be sporting hopefully pink hair, and lots of hot pink and black... maybe customise my leather jacket with party poison's logo? Idk. I haven't thought much about it yet!!
Harleen Quinzel.
Bleeding on the Floor
Harleen Quinzel.
October 7th, 2010 at 05:49pm
I'm going! Very very excited, even though London is pretty damn far away from me. I did trek all the way to the o2 to see them in 2007 and surely the Apollo isn't as far as that!

I'm interested to see what people are wearing, due to the long commute/lack of money I can't really dress up as a Killjoy. But I will be wearing my exclusive t-shirt from the gig Very Happy

Did anyone else buy a tee with their tix?
Emilyy
Awake and Unafraid
Emilyy
October 7th, 2010 at 07:29pm
wherebouts you travelling from?
im going from birmingham : )

and yeah i got the t-shirt too! tad excited to see what its like.
getting a coach down - gotta love national express funfares! - and i'll be in london from 12 on the day of the gig (first time im not bothering with the overnight queuing thing DSmile so hopefully catch some of you guys down there.
KillJoys
Bulletproof Heart
KillJoys
October 8th, 2010 at 08:35pm
It depends which way you are coming into London but I would say the O2 is easier to get to for me at least.

I'm at Uni in Bath so I have will be treking back home to London. Doubt I will be dressing up, I think i will just go purely for comfort!
Sweet Pandemonium.
Bleeding on the Floor
Sweet Pandemonium.
October 9th, 2010 at 07:25am
I'm going from Leicester so it's a bit of a drag but I know it's going to be so worth it!
Not sure whether I'm going to dress up as such as I've not really got the money left to buy an outfit and stuff xD Just gonna add some colour to my outfit I think.
Also my tickets came today! Anyone else got theirs yet?
Emilyy
Awake and Unafraid
Emilyy
October 9th, 2010 at 12:33pm
^ cool not too far from me then...

my tickets came...but i was out so couldnt sign for them so have to wait for them to be redelivered on wednesday : (
TheMinority
Killjoy
TheMinority
October 14th, 2010 at 11:41am
KillJoys:
Did any one else have trouble with the gigsandtours site?
like I got through twice on there put in all my details but then it said an error had occurred? And I used two different cards each time?

So thats why I resulted to ebay...and being charged through the nose
Rolling Eyes

I did to and got a real shock when the phone bill arrived. It says I've been talking to them for 4 (!!) hours which is so not true! I was charged £47 for nothing!

I got it through ebay too. It hasn't arrived to Sweden yet but I'm waiting patiently. Standing ticket!
Serenity
Fabulous Killjoy
Serenity
October 16th, 2010 at 10:22pm
ONE WEEK!!!!!!!!! Yay Smile
the_lovecats
Killjoy
the_lovecats
October 17th, 2010 at 10:25pm
So what time are you guys planning on heading over to the venue?
I'm hoping the arrive around 4am, anyone else going to be freezing their butts off with me haha?!
-x-
Emilyy
Awake and Unafraid
Emilyy
October 18th, 2010 at 09:13am
lol...usually, id be there the day before! but not this time... i've queued for them enough times now to be satisfied that im hardcore aha.

will be in london on the morning of the gig, but prob not queuing.
can be bothered queuing for such a small venue...i'll work my way to the front instead if i wana be there. its not too difficult ; )
instead... i'll be waiting to see the boys when they arrive in their snazzy tour buses ; ) lol

and i'll be wearing a frankenstein mask too. why not eh?
englishgothboy
Killjoy
englishgothboy
October 19th, 2010 at 11:43am
anybody know if they have a support band?
Lou!
Killjoy
Lou!
October 19th, 2010 at 02:13pm
I was just wondering that, I do wonder if they're going to do something a bit special to do with the record as I haven't heard anything about a support yet and its four days away. I don't know what though.

Im far too excited, I can't believe I'm seeing them in four days. Neutral
Lou!
Killjoy
Lou!
October 19th, 2010 at 02:14pm
Meant to say, I have one spare standing ticket for this show if anyone needs one, will sell at face value, plus the booking fee etc, like £30.
Sweet Pandemonium.
Bleeding on the Floor
Sweet Pandemonium.
October 19th, 2010 at 03:28pm
I'm presuming there will be a support group seeing as it says "plus special guests" on the tickets. I'm really curious as to who it'll be though.
I can't believe it's only 4 more days... I can't wait!
Emilyy
Awake and Unafraid
Emilyy
October 20th, 2010 at 07:32am
squeeee!
not long now : )
insane how quick things have happened! like last month, not a word from them, and now we're going to see themmm!

got my NES zapper ready aha. and my frankenstein mask and everything. exciting stuff.
i may be going a bit overboard with the dressing up this tour lol.
Sweet Pandemonium.
Bleeding on the Floor
Sweet Pandemonium.
October 20th, 2010 at 09:27am
Emilyy:

insane how quick things have happened! like last month, not a word from them, and now we're going to see themmm!

That's exactly how I feel haha.

Also in Kerrang! this week Frank said that they are going to be playing songs from Bullets at the shows!!! Very Happy
3 DAYS!