Don't have an account? Create one!

23/10/2010 HMV Apollo London

AuthorMessage
Emilyy
Awake and Unafraid
Emilyy
October 20th, 2010 at 03:39pm
hope they do play some bullets stuff. i know they generally always blamed bob for why they didnt play it so now hes gone...it wouldnt surprise me TOO much.

comments on the new songs are making me lol.
everyones like 'i wish theyd go back to revenge/black parade'
HANG ABOUUUUT! i thought you all fucking hated the black parade. get it right.
MCR seem to be one of those bands people just like to moan about regardless, but they blates love them really.

i kinda hope they play sleep.
song has built a new meaning on me since last year, so would a good feeling to hear it live again.

cemetery drive and thank you for the venom are always awesome to hear too : )
and as for songs off bullets...anything would be epic!

much as i wana hear the new album, id rather wait till i know the songs before i hear it all live...kinda get bored not knowing the songs when i see a band live lol. so would prefer more old stuff. but either way, im excited to hear what theyve been up to : )
Lou!
Killjoy
Lou!
October 21st, 2010 at 09:15am
Maybe their little side band, what is it, Mad Gear and Missile Kid? Will be the support, probably not haha, but that would be amazing.

In an interview Frank said they're playing Bullets and Revenge stuff and new stuff but didn't mention TBP....
shell-
Jazz Hands
shell-
October 21st, 2010 at 09:18am
Twin atlantic (awesome band) are the support just a heads up Wink So happy about that makes it even better!
Lou!
Killjoy
Lou!
October 21st, 2010 at 09:20am
WHATTT???? Where did you find that? I love Twin Atlantic.
Lou!
Killjoy
Lou!
October 21st, 2010 at 09:21am
Okay just found it on their twitter, wow wow wow, awesome!
shell-
Jazz Hands
shell-
October 21st, 2010 at 09:22am
Sams facebook.
Sam Mctrusty: Supporting my chemical romance this weekend in London Manchester and Edinburgh... Then off to record our debut album the next week. Just to keep you all in the loop. Looking forward to it...
Was on twins facebook too Very Happy
Lou!
Killjoy
Lou!
October 21st, 2010 at 09:24am
That's so good, I love that they choose good bands! I haven't seen Twin Atlantic since they played at my town's music festival thing last year and I love them.
shell-
Jazz Hands
shell-
October 21st, 2010 at 09:45am
Yeah I haven't seen them since last year either. Seem them about 15 times all together though cant get enough of them! Hopefully they will play some new songs if they are going to record album next week Smile
brittnieg
Killjoy
brittnieg
October 21st, 2010 at 06:23pm
Twin Atlantic is amazingggg, that's going to be a great show....you guys should check out their forum, too... http://twinatlanticonline.com/forum/
TheMinority
Killjoy
TheMinority
October 22nd, 2010 at 05:38am
I am so nervous! I will leave today from Sweden and then in London again. Wow! I need to get some air or something. this is hardly the first time I see them and not the first time outside my homecountry either but omg in London! This will be epic!!!
Emilyy
Awake and Unafraid
Emilyy
October 22nd, 2010 at 06:01am
so...its the day before the gig, and i've gone and caught a stoopid cold! and when im ill..im reaaally ill!
so a day in bed for em, and trying out every single potential cure i can find, in the hope my energy will be back for tomorrow.
knew it would happen...always does! fml.

doesnt seem as bad as it could at the moment, so im hoping i'll be fine tomorrow, and have all my energy back. fingers crossed.

either way, see you tomorrow : ) lol
shell-
Jazz Hands
shell-
October 22nd, 2010 at 09:05am
Awwww hope your feeling better soon Smile

Im going to Edinburgh and I got glandular fever, no energy at all lol! But not passing up the chance to see mcr and twin!
AmberKatie
Killjoy
AmberKatie
October 22nd, 2010 at 01:13pm
Tomorrow (Y)
So STOKED! Very Happy
Sweet Pandemonium.
Bleeding on the Floor
Sweet Pandemonium.
October 22nd, 2010 at 01:21pm
Hope you feel much better for tomorrow Emily!
I am beyond excited for tomorrow. It still seems so unrealistic to me, just can't believe I'm finally seeing my favourtite band again after such a long time in just over 24 hours.
Crazy stuff but I CANNOT WAIT! Very Happy
Hope everyone has an amazing day, even though I'm sure you all will!
Lou!
Killjoy
Lou!
October 22nd, 2010 at 02:48pm
Apparently people are already queuing outside the venue, mental!
Lilywritessins
Killjoy
Lilywritessins
October 22nd, 2010 at 03:43pm
hi everyone its been so long since i've been on here but i was just wondering does anyone here have 2 spare tickets? i have tried to find ppl but they fell thru which was really disappointing im on the verge of tears and just so desperate to go tomorrow. if i had loads of money i wud have bought tks already for a ridiculous prices does anyone here here know of anyone sellin spare tickets at a gd price, pls let me know
lily
xxxx
Lou!
Killjoy
Lou!
October 22nd, 2010 at 03:49pm
I have one ticket, £30.
Lilywritessins
Killjoy
Lilywritessins
October 22nd, 2010 at 03:52pm
Lou!:
I have one ticket, £30.
dat wud be awesome do u know of anyone else wiv spare tiks?
Lou!
Killjoy
Lou!
October 23rd, 2010 at 03:33am
Setting off to London soon, won't be back home until Monday after the Manchester show, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, still can't believe they're back!
shell-
Jazz Hands
shell-
October 23rd, 2010 at 09:26am
hope everyone enjoys themselves today Very Happy cant wait til monday!!