Don't have an account? Create one!

23/10/2010 HMV Apollo London

AuthorMessage
Lou!
Killjoy
Lou!
October 25th, 2010 at 08:31am
Yeh same, I couldn't hear a thing! I surged wayyy forward when Nananana started, like right down to the front but it was so freaking rough I couldn't see a thing hahaha, so I moved a bit further back.
Emilyy
Awake and Unafraid
Emilyy
October 25th, 2010 at 09:21am
got home at 5am this morning from both the gigs, and have caught up on some sleep..and has completely lost her voice : (

was on the barrier infront of ray - without queuing ; ) didnt even have to push my way there...soon as i got in the venue i just walked straight down there..weird! so yeah...managed to stay warm all day and get a decent spot! proud.

the last song they played was so beautiful : )

have you all seen kerrangs videos from the gig?
http://www.kerrang.com/blog/2010/10/gerard_way_there_was_a_lot_of.html
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
October 25th, 2010 at 12:00pm
bulletprooffuture:
i was at the back of the seating but from what i could see the mic died on him at the start of the last song, he had to quickly rush over to use rays mic before they bought out a replacement.

Yeah, I saw that too. Ray tapped his mic and motioned for Gerard to use it.

I still can't believe that they played Our Lady. That's my all-time favourite song and in the days leading up to the show, I kept thinking how amazing it would be if they played it. I can't believe that they actually did. In Love
x..touching_hands..x
Really Not Okay
x..touching_hands..x
October 25th, 2010 at 12:20pm
i know, i completely spazzed out when they started playing our lady of sorrows... i feel like i've been waiting a long time for that!

the kids from yesterday is beautiful, i can't wait until i can properly hear it, i'm so interested to hear all the lyrics.
Squirrel12
Fabulous Killjoy
Squirrel12
October 25th, 2010 at 06:12pm
yeahh im really loving the sound of the new songs =]
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
October 26th, 2010 at 07:21am

Does anyone know if they came out to meet fans after the show?
Lou!
Killjoy
Lou!
October 26th, 2010 at 07:22am
Yes they did.
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
October 26th, 2010 at 07:45am

Do you happen to know about what time they came out?
Lou!
Killjoy
Lou!
October 26th, 2010 at 07:52am
About 90mins after the show finished I believe, I didn't stay I just know someone who met them, apparently loads of people waited and they all came out. But I don't know if that was just the London show. I don't know if they came out after Manchester.
AmberKatie
Killjoy
AmberKatie
October 27th, 2010 at 11:28am
a thousand suns.:

Do you happen to know about what time they came out?

Me and my sister waited hours after the show had finished by a barrier behind some security guards. There was about 40other people with us and at about 1am there was about 15people then at about 2;20am the band came out for a bit to sign stuff. Bye
emzloveway
Killjoy
emzloveway
November 5th, 2010 at 04:19pm
i went and since their has not been a moment wen i have not had a quote like ' let me see you effin dance' or one of their songs stuck in my head