Don't have an account? Create one!

30/10/2010 - Melkweg, Amsterdam, Netherlands

AuthorMessage
My Dark Angel
Killjoy
My Dark Angel
October 31st, 2010 at 02:28pm
At least they'll be back next year, so I'm definately going too!

Maybe I saw you on the staircase, would be funny Razz
We didn't get there very early (we got lost and only found the melkweg at 5 mins to seven), but we hung up our coats as fast as possible, found a good spot and stayed there the rest of the night. And when some guys started a moshpit that actually threw us closer to the stage. We didnt complain.. Twisted Evil
Peaches
Killjoy
Peaches
October 31st, 2010 at 02:45pm
Hahah yeah well maybe you did. Maybe I saw you too. Razz

Oh we actually arrived a few minutes after you did. But my friend didn't want to stand closer, cause she was a little scared. But well, I could see anything. ^^
Haha I wouldn't either. There was a lot of pushing and people backing up a lot. A girl right behind me kept pushing me forward. So annoying. She also shouted asshole a few times to Gerard. Why are you even going if you don't like them? Ugh

I just read that they came out to meet fans only half an hour after the concert! I wished I waited. Sad
My Dark Angel
Killjoy
My Dark Angel
October 31st, 2010 at 03:54pm
Only half an hour! I wish we waited a few more minutes then. We left about 20 minutes after the concert Shocked
Peaches
Killjoy
Peaches
October 31st, 2010 at 06:17pm
Yeah me too. So frustrating! Razz
BlueFire
Joining The Black Parade
BlueFire
November 14th, 2010 at 07:52am
same here. I would loved to talk to them again. I was standing on the little stairs on the right. I'm short, so that was just the ideal spot. Enjoyed myself so much. I looked at them one by one and saw how much fun they where having. That was awesome.
Peaches
Killjoy
Peaches
November 14th, 2010 at 01:24pm
You've talked to them before? Lucky you. Razz
What are your thoughts about the show? (:

Can't believe they were here two weeks ago, seems so much longer.