General Q&A

AuthorMessage
heartstrings.
Demolition Lover
heartstrings.
October 27th, 2010 at 05:38pm
Old one's in the archives.
Ask away.

Does anyone know what kind of snake this is?
it's all happening
Salute You in Your Grave
it's all happening
October 27th, 2010 at 06:44pm
milk snake.
"red touch yellow, kill a fellow" (venemous coral snake)
"red touch black, friend of jack" (harmless milk snake)
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
October 30th, 2010 at 08:18pm
Does anyone know any pro-choice commercials, news reports or clips that could be found on the internet? Just anything, short and simple, which could promote abortion being legal (or in the same sense, demote it being illegal).
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
October 31st, 2010 at 08:40am
stumbleine.:
Does anyone know any pro-choice commercials, news reports or clips that could be found on the internet? Just anything, short and simple, which could promote abortion being legal (or in the same sense, demote it being illegal).

This was the only one I could find.
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
November 1st, 2010 at 03:54am
^ Thank you very much!
heartstrings.
Demolition Lover
heartstrings.
November 4th, 2010 at 06:49pm
Does anyone know if registered nurses can have tattoos? Or do they have to be covered at all times?
it's all happening
Salute You in Your Grave
it's all happening
November 7th, 2010 at 12:45pm
/ignore
scarecrow.
Jazz Hands
scarecrow.
November 10th, 2010 at 01:11am
anyone know where i can find frank's macbeth shoes? it's not on the offical website and i've dug through ebay already to no avail.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
November 10th, 2010 at 05:22pm
does anyone know if it's unhealthy to lay down most of the day,
and if not laying down, sitting down instead?
and not being able to stand up for very long before legs getting tired?
i don't know how to explain it...
the desperate ranks.
Always Born a Crime
the desperate ranks.
November 11th, 2010 at 05:39pm
scarecrow.:
anyone know where i can find frank's macbeth shoes? it's not on the offical website and i've dug through ebay already to no avail.

I've looked everywhere, and I honestly don't think they're available anymore.

heartstrings.:
Does anyone know if registered nurses can have tattoos? Or do they have to be covered at all times?

I think whether or not you can have tattoos really depends on your employer. If he or she says you have to cover them then they need to be covered, but I don't think there's any "rule" or anything stating that RNs can't have tattoos. You might have to cover them, though, because some patients might find them alarming or even offensive.
it's all happening
Salute You in Your Grave
it's all happening
November 11th, 2010 at 09:08pm
murder tramp;:

consult a doctor. as far as i know, none of us here are certified to advise anyone medically and it's probably your best bet to ask your doctor.
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
November 12th, 2010 at 08:21am
it's all happening:
murder tramp;:

consult a doctor. as far as i know, none of us here are certified to advise anyone medically and it's probably your best bet to ask your doctor.

I agree, but can I just say yeah it is pretty unhealthy. Your body sounds like it's getting used to inactivity so when you have to do something for longer than you're used to, your body hurts.
Think about the dudes in space, they have to exercise for hours a day because of the lack of gravity means they can just float about to places instead of walking.
If they did no exercise their muscle would waste away. I would sugguest a more active lifestyle.
normal's overrated.
In The Murder Scene
normal's overrated.
November 14th, 2010 at 08:07am
ignore.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
November 14th, 2010 at 11:35am
For some reason, the built in mic on my computer isn't working. I've checked the audio devices thing and it says it's working fine. I also updated it, but it still doesn't work. Is there anything else I could do?

timothy mctague.:
it's all happening.:

I agree, but can I just say yeah it is pretty unhealthy. Your body sounds like it's getting used to inactivity so when you have to do something for longer than you're used to, your body hurts.
Think about the dudes in space, they have to exercise for hours a day because of the lack of gravity means they can just float about to places instead of walking.
If they did no exercise their muscle would waste away. I would sugguest a more active lifestyle.

thanks.
exterminate.
Shotgun Sinner
exterminate.
November 15th, 2010 at 01:47pm
sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, if it should be in the band q&a.
does anyone know how much postage and packaging costs to ship the danger days california 2019 edition to the UK?
thanks in advance! (:
oh and also, are the sizings of the t-shirts like small= UK 8-10? or really small? :/
stxrlesseyes
Always Born a Crime
stxrlesseyes
November 15th, 2010 at 04:28pm
remember me.:
does anyone know how much postage and packaging costs to ship the danger days california 2019 edition to the UK?
thanks in advance! (:
oh and also, are the sizings of the t-shirts like small= UK 8-10? or really small? :/
you should be able to go on the web store and "check-out" to the point where it will tell you the total of the order. Just don't enter any credit card information to make sure you won't be charged.
Search and Destroy
Search and Destroy
November 15th, 2010 at 04:47pm
remember me.:
thanks in advance! (:
Yep this should really be asked in the Band Q & A & chances are higher that you'll get an answer as I know some of the folks in the Band WAYT have ordered the set but not sure if any of them are from the UK
exterminate.
Shotgun Sinner
exterminate.
November 15th, 2010 at 05:13pm
Search and Destroy:

Yep this should really be asked in the Band Q & A & chances are higher that you'll get an answer as I know some of the folks in the Band WAYT have ordered the set but not sure if any of them are from the UK

stxrlesseyes.:
you should be able to go on the web store and "check-out" to the point where it will tell you the total of the order. Just don't enter any credit card information to make sure you won't be charged.

thanks, i'll try doing that.
and if i can't find out, i'll ask the band q&a.
thank you both. and sorry about using wrong thread ><
heartstrings.
Demolition Lover
heartstrings.
November 17th, 2010 at 02:41pm
Ignore.
heartstrings.
Demolition Lover
heartstrings.
November 18th, 2010 at 01:23pm
Ignore again. Sorry. ><